Parents relations

kevinUsa

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

based onyour threads I feel you need some friends around you.... you seem lost and depressed

Manam chepthey matram vintara mastaru. 

53 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

I think it is that way because no parent ever likes a Son who doesn't work/earn money & vice versa may not be true.

Parents invest in Children because they need someone to look after them when they retire/get old.

Money rules over relationship

be it Son-Parent, Husband-Wife, Siblings etc.,

might be in u r case..... not all

Just now, ThreadLepandiRaSamba said:

Exactly what is this crap @psycopk

ok.. i felt like thread starter is being asked for money by his parents.. and he is not comfortable with it.. thats why he felt like the relation is a financial thing..

my response is that.. if you know they are in need of money why dont make sure they have stable income so that they dont need to bring this topic of money all the time..

may be i interpreted it wrong.. 

1 hour ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

I think it is that way because no parent ever likes a Son who doesn't work/earn money & vice versa may not be true.

Parents invest in Children because they need someone to look after them when they retire/get old.

Money rules over relationship

be it Son-Parent, Husband-Wife, Siblings etc.,

+1

nothing works without the other

relationship without money is useless, money without relationship is useless

so, practical relationship purposes ki "parents to finances undadu" anaali.. kaani background lo you should follow that finances are very crucial for the way things are as of today

example - nuvvu every month mee parents ki 1 lakhs pampni lekka adagaka pote good relations

ikkada recession vastundemo/extension deny avutundi ani bhayam to nee financial situation assess chesukodaniki india call chesi lekkalu adigite relationship will turn bad 😐