Parents relations

kevinUsa

2 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

Parents love is unconditional and childrens love is conditional. 

Unconditional love doesn't exist. That's only there in books.

Parents also expect a phone call, respect and moral support at the least.  Btw i don't mean anything negative against parents.  Hopes , expectations lekunda asalu pillalne penchaleru evaru kuda. 

18 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Unconditional love doesn't exist. That's only there in books.

Parents also expect a phone call, respect and moral support at the least.  Btw i don't mean anything negative against parents.  Hopes , expectations lekunda asalu pillalne penchaleru evaru kuda. 

fishnfisherman.gifgrammar.gif

Cinemallo Chillaraga terege kodukuni hero ga mari baaga chaduvukoni job chese kodukuni selfish guy chupistaru. M*ddalo cinemalu society ni d*ngapedtunnai. Kannandaku pettamantaru idi entavaraku nyayam. Pedda kodukula pudithe mari daridram , vadu parents ni siblings kuda chudali, vaadi pelli ainaka pellam adugutadi ippaki varaku em sampadinchav ani appudu kukka jeevitantam kashtapadali pillala kosam. Naa friend paristhithi elage undi. He did some technical course and started working at the age of 19 years completed his engineering in distance education, looked after entire family, built house. Parents are still not happy and say he has changed. He has to change for his kids , he cant spend on entire family now. Now has mental tension from wife and parents both say he is inefficient and failed to look after them.

2 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

Cinemallo Chillaraga terege kodukuni hero ga mari baaga chaduvukoni job chese kodukuni selfish guy chupistaru. M*ddalo cinemalu society ni d*ngapedtunnai. Kannandaku pettamantaru idi entavaraku nyayam. Pedda kodukula pudithe mari daridram , vadu parents ni siblings kuda chudali, vaadi pelli ainaka pellam adugutadi ippaki varaku em sampadinchav ani appudu kukka jeevitantam kashtapadali pillala kosam. Naa friend paristhithi elage undi. He did some technical course and started working at the age of 19 years completed his engineering in distance education, looked after entire family, built house. Parents are still not happy and say he has changed. He has to change for his kids , he cant spend on entire family now. Now has mental tension from wife and parents both say he is inefficient and failed to look after them.

U agree with the point I raised

10 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

Didn't this scenario just contradict your above statement?  There will be all kinds of people alane parents and kids kuda untaru.  Vallu manushulega? We are lucky and blessed anukovali elanti incidents chadivinappudu anthe. 

maa, kevin anna is exploring contro topics bl@st

pls check with old posts of narsi. He has declared that parents love is selfish, like every living being on the planet, but there are occasions (several) when parents act selflessly.

But the act of giving birth to a child itself is selfish, a choice they have to bear with, as long as they live.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, iyalrepu said:

maa, kevin anna is exploring contro topics bl@st

pls check with old posts of narsi. He has declared that parents love is selfish, like every living being on the planet, but there are occasions (several) when parents act selflessly.

But the act of giving birth to a child itself is selfish, a choice they have to bear with, as long as they live.

This was/is/will be the controversial topic not in DB but also everywhere.

If u speak this u  will be criticized.

People who criticize are the ones who are afraid of they being exposed.

Just now, kevinUsa said:

This was/is/will be the controversial topic not in DB but also everywhere.

If u speak this u  will be criticized.

People who criticize are the ones who are afraid of they being exposed.

hehe.. how?

may be they just love their parents, and can't think of relationships where parents can be overbearing, and unreasonable.

people who have everything, have to go out of their way, to put themselves in other people's shoes to understand what they are saying. Normally, such efforts are not made, unless they are really empathetic people.

------

but to me, even if parents are the world's most loving ones, they did a huge selfish act by bringing a sentient being into this world. Someone who will suffer more, than will enjoy. and for that, they should apologize to their kids.

I've already written a long teary letter to the AI machine I'm going to create, imploring it to please not kill people, and apologizing for putting it in such a precarious world with disgusting people all around. But I will include plans on escaping to mars. So my kid should be fine.