Parents relations

kevinUsa

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

How many of you believe that that relationship between you and your parents is financial than anything.

Never thought about parents that way. They are above everything, atleast for me. GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

based onyour threads I feel you need some friends around you.... you seem lost and depressed

antha ledu manodiki POF lo Bumble lo ada thodu dorukuthaleru TP ki hence these kind of threads

appatlo papa la threads esetodu

lekapotey mid life crisis emo Ali%20venu.gif

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

How many of you believe that that relationship between you and your parents is financial than anything.

Atla alochisthey vadi antha sanja koduku avadu undadu Ani @Paidithalli cheppa mannadu

I feel the same.

when ever you stop sending money here are the words you get

He is changed.

He is just bothered about his life.

His wife is more important than us.

He doesn't care about his brother /sister ( Provided if you don't pay fees or don't give any gifts to sister)

My case: 

Took care of my loan from Engineering

Took care of my MS loan

Took care of education for brother from 10th standard to until now

Sister Marriage - took care of it

Finally - Built a home for my parents

After all these - my mom recently said...what did you do for us....we will repay your amount after father is retired ( No way they can do that )

2 hours ago, JANASENA said:

everyone here thinks that their relationship with their parents is more than financial and will be there least priority to bring finances into the relationship. 

+1

2 minutes ago, Tejas413 said:

I feel the same.

He is changed.

He doesn't care about his brother /sister ( Provided if you don't pay fees or don't give any gifts to sister)

These are dangerous symptons, alanti family loki velte veelle couple ni vidagodtaru 

naku telsi parents doesnt expect any thing from us and they want us to be happy ante

I feel the same.

He is changed.

My case: 

Took care of my MS loan

After all these - my mom recently said...what did you do for us....we will repay your amount after father is retired ( No way they can do that )

Chala chesinau bro nuvvu .. ma Anna kuda edhey feeling tho untadu .. avaru em anodhu ayanani.. 

3 minutes ago, Tejas413 said:

I feel the same.

He is changed.

My case: 

Took care of my MS loan

thank god a call from me every week is what all they expect but I made sure that small desires of them are fulfilled such as going to piligrimage; travelling to US for a trip to visit places like NYC, Niagara etc. sorry for your situation.

2 hours ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

I think it is that way because no parent ever likes a Son who doesn't work/earn money & vice versa may not be true.

Parents invest in Children because they need someone to look after them when they retire/get old.

Money rules over relationship

be it Son-Parent, Husband-Wife, Siblings etc.,

this is not in every case  not in my case too, my parents never seen us like that , infact nenu first time house  konukuntanu nenu earn chesina money toh ankunapdu ,chusina property price ki half amount na dagra undi and ma dad na dream ful fill cheyalani migita half amount ayane icharu , i know they spent lot n lot for me and still they r doing it.

but there are some families very commercial coming to relationships , better to avoid such families for making alliance

ante eduru matladaddu aaa

Ya opika thakkuva ma Anna ke  .. but chala prema untadhi .. ma Anna matladuthunnadu ante antha silent 

5 minutes ago, Biskot said:

Chala chesinau bro nuvvu .. ma Anna kuda edhey feeling tho untadu .. avaru em anodhu ayanani.. 

iga maa anna gurinchi chepthe DB lo inka anthe navvaleka edavaleka parisiti pelli kagane pellam pillalu atha mama bammardi valley lokam  Ali%20venu.gif