Parents relations

kevinUsa

Just now, iyalrepu said:

If you say that you actually enjoy your life, then there's something wrong with you.. .

only completely dumb people can be more happy than sad.

Are u uttermost 

The thread starter touched a very sensitive subject,topic most people are reluctant to agree ,though they know it's true.

Any relationship is based on finances.I bought a house for my parents recently as they don't own a house till now.My wife also agreed and encouraged to do so. However they still complain about i am not successfull as I didn't have house on our own in hyderabad.They compare me with other US folks in our relatives who obviously earn more.However me and my wife are happy with our income and financial status.Its just that we can't buy a home now as with whatever money we had we bought my parents a home and a loan is already running.

I can't say to them directly the reason and don't understand why they don't realize every person isul unique and it's.being happy is what matters.

Do i still love them?Yes I do.

Just now, andgurramsays said:

The thread starter touched a very sensitive subject,topic most people are reluctant to agree ,though they know it's true.

Any relationship is based on finances.I bought a house for my parents recently as they don't own a house till now.My wife also agreed and encouraged to do so. However they still complain about i am not successfull as I didn't have house on our own in hyderabad.They compare me with other US folks in our relatives who obviously earn more.However me and my wife are happy with our income and financial status.Its just that we can't buy a home now as with whatever money we had we bought my parents a home and a loan is already running.

I can't say to them directly the reason and don't understand why they don't realize every person isul unique and it's.being happy is what matters.

okay. This thread I don't understand if this is the topic.

3 minutes ago, andgurramsays said:

Money ichhesi settle cheyadam better antava? Just kiddin

Just now, iyalrepu said:

burra vaadakudadhu ani gettiga decide ayyaru db lo :)

I b1tch the least in this db.

Vaadaam siiir.. memu peddaga saduvukole maaku ante telsu..nuvu kaani