Parents relations

kevinUsa

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

Yea idhe topic

money oka topic ga teeskoni, complaining about parents asking money.

ekkado circular blame game laa undhi idhi.

may be parents koncham over expectation undachu. may be it means the way you interact with your parents itself is not right.. so many maybes'

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

Vaadaam siiir.. memu peddaga saduvukole maaku ante telsu..nuvu kaani

no. saduvu kaadhu problem. zamindar attitude. adhi tagginchukuntey anni sakka badthaayi.

Just now, iyalrepu said:

money oka topic ga teeskoni, complaining about parents asking money.

ekkado circular blame game laa undhi idhi.

may be parents koncham over expectation undachu. may be it means the way you interact with your parents itself is not right.. so many maybes'

Partly generation gap kuda undochu. Kids generation is hyper sensitive compared to parents. I personally get offended many times where my mom will have least clue about it. Ippudu vallaki cheppadam kuda not easy and they might not get it.

Just now, panipoori said:

Enti bro statement ni batti age aa? Inchu minchu ekkuve

Ofcourse age ni experience ni batti statements maruthay. Ur take might be different 10 yrs later

4 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Enti bro statement ni batti age aa? Inchu minchu ekkuve

Antey marriage ayi undadhu life lo kotha konalu and problems telisi undavu emo ani anthey.Nothing much.

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Ofcourse age ni experience ni batti statements maruthay. Ur take might be different 10 yrs later

Exactly. i remember how much I was against dowry when I was in college. But I could not fight my parents when they were hell bent on specific amount. 

1 minute ago, andgurramsays said:

Exactly. i remember how much I was against dowry when I was in college. But I could not fight my parents when they were hell bent on specific amount. 

True we change over time 

6 minutes ago, andgurramsays said:

Antey marriage ayi undadhu life lo kotha konalu and problems telisi undavu emo ani anthey.Nothing much.

Cool.. That was just a rhetorical question..Nothing stays constant

Just now, andgurramsays said:

problems okay.. parents meedha momentary kopam kooda okay. nenu kooda maa amma ni konni saarlu konni harsh maatalu anna.

but I don't think money is the thing that defines your relationship. It's just your individualism fighting against some kind of responsibility you think others are pushing on you. may be you like your little family (wife+kids), and don't want others to bother you.

nenaithey maa nanna tho oka 15yrs maatladatam maanesa. dabbu valla kaadhu. I just disapproved of him. anthey. then one fine day chanipoyaaru. He was not even a bad person, by any regular society standards. It just made me love my mom even more.

Its not money. Its you. I think. If you want to, you can convince your parents, and take them along in your journey. may be its too much effort, with not much reward. Not the kind of reward one gets for putting that effort on one's child.

10 minutes ago, andgurramsays said:

antey for parents, you are an extension to their person. for you, your kid is the extension.

may be its nature. so lets not blame parents.

There are other things one can blame parents for :)

its easy.  gloating about your achievements like its theirs. refusing to grow up. etc.

If my parents compare me with others I start comparing them with film stars and politicians of same age. Inka aa sahasam cheyyadam ledhu vallu @3$%

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

If my parents compare me with others I start comparing them with film stars and politicians of same age. Inka aa sahasam cheyyadam ledhu vallu @3$%

my mom cannot even understand what I say. and she's a post graduate too. :giggle:

1 minute ago, iyalrepu said:

my mom cannot even understand what I say. and she's a post graduate too. :giggle:

My mom 10 th pass and inter fail but we talk like friends  @3$%