Why Hindutva, white supremacy etc won't ever win.!!

uttermost

3 minutes ago, Raasko said:

nee meeda SC/ST atrocity case betti bokkalo mingestaamu....appudu untadi comedy

He is not hindu baa , he is my matham. Hum bhai hai 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

hehe why are you triggered? Did I say you called it fake... nee opinion endhi ani adigina you could answer it and move on.

because many people mentioned it to me earlier, as if its funny, like the moron here who calls me terrorist for fun. do you think its funny? lol. no. I chose not to move on. I prefer to refer to people here as 'worthless garbage', and it was a good opportunity to do it.

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Its not just plain failure of law and order, its a meticulously planned and implemented "invasion"... theft, murder, riots, rape, etc would be called failure or law and order but not if some group of people dont want to assimilate with the land they migrated to and form no go zones and do these kind of atrocities.

haha.. there's no proof to any of this. muslim gangs committed a series of crimes, and local enforcement allowed it to happen. Everything else is just the fertiile imagination of Tommy, who made his career out of this case, by pushing some really over the top narratives.

6 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Ofcrouse its hard to understand everything for anyone but Im just amused how you never want to point out these kinds of atrocities by muslims but use the victim word for them all the time

I am in a db full of Hindus, where majority of them don't have the decency to actually have a conversation without it devolving into name calling. Ofcourse I'm not going to delve on what muslims do. Unless dozen muslims land here, and start attacking me, I'm not going to talk about muslim atrocities. There's no need to, in this db. for me, I mean.

In fact most comments I make are tongue in cheek, even about Hindutva. and about everything in general. I'm amused that people take what I say seriously.

6 hours ago, srimukhi said:

am bathura babu needhi. chustha ne threads......... roju adadhani laga ikkadiki vachi kukka la arusthavu... oka 10 members tho g dengeyinchukuntavu...thupuk on your face.

india lo antha problem untey degeyrababu me DESHANIKI .. falthu ga ... again thupuk on your face.

this is gold

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

because many people mentioned it to me earlier, as if its funny, like the moron here who calls me terrorist for fun. do you think its funny? lol. no. I chose not to move on. I prefer to refer to people here as 'worthless garbage', and it was a good opportunity to do it.

haha.. there's no proof to any of this. muslim gangs committed a series of crimes, and local enforcement allowed it to happen. Everything else is just the fertiile imagination of Tommy, who made his career out of this case, by pushing some really over the top narratives.

I am in a db full of Hindus, where majority of them don't have the decency to actually have a conversation without it devolving into name calling. Ofcourse I'm not going to delve on what muslims do. Unless dozen muslims land here, and start attacking me, I'm not going to talk about muslim atrocities. There's no need to, in this db. for me, I mean.

In fact most comments I make are tongue in cheek, even about Hindutva. and about everything in general. I'm amused that people take what I say seriously.

That means nothing to me, you can call me whatever you want but I was only asking a Q.

Yes, there wont be any proof for that to you, but you will easily and conveniently blame the "correct people" for a cow lynching cases in India... haha

Well, you are in a forum full of hindus, so its going to happen that way. Its human nature, go do that in a muslim dominated DB or seomthing and you will find they are no different.

I know some of those comments you make are trolling, I called you on that in the past too where you werent happy that I called you a troll if you remember. Most people here are too much of an idiots and hence they take you serioulsy on everything.