Why Hindutva, white supremacy etc won't ever win.!!

uttermost

21 minutes ago, uttermost said:

its obvious, if you think about it.

overwhelming majority of people are vulnerable, and insecure, and don't need bunch of supremacist bozos shouting constantly about how superior they are as a group, when their lives suck personally.

People are going to lose their jobs, grow old, contract some illness, have some emergency. At times of emergencies, they can see how the false world built by blowhards in Hindutva/white supremacy comes crumbling down.

So increasingly it will make sense for them to band together in a group that respects their insecurities, not one that makes fun of it.

Dint read anything ...but came here to say Hiii ra Turkodaaa

26 minutes ago, batman2 said:

that contradicts ur topic heading. u said they will never win. fact is they already did.so turn towards east and bend

It means that people can be weaned away from Hindutva, when the money dries up. and it will.

2 hours ago, batman2 said:

that contradicts ur topic heading. u said they will never win. fact is they already did.so turn towards east and bend

entire Hindutva world view is contradictory ra bujji. naa thokkalo thread entha.

all the people you attract to Hindutva won't be happy with the hierarchy you place them in. And the 'winners' in your batch won't let the political power flow down to the lowest group. 

Hindutva will fail for the same reason USSR style 'communism' did. because of innate human motivation to aim for autonomy, both personally and for their group.

9 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

NO it's not but ....Trump and Modi will still come to power in coming years @3$%bl@st&^%

It still doesn't invalidate what i said. The society will keep moving to the left.

@uttermost I would like to know your opinions on these people... check their youtube videos if you havent already

Anni Cyrus ( I posted a video in another thread two days ago)

Ayaan Hiris Ali

Maajid Nawaz

All three were once muslims but now embraced the western world and they believe that muslims will never assimilate with the west and are the reason for all the problems in the happen. 

Are you going to say they are all wrong and that muslims are victims and not acknowledging the struggle they faced in the muslim countries while they were muslims themselves, especially those two women?

11 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

@uttermost I would like to know your opinions on these people... check their youtube videos if you havent already

Ayaan Hiris Ali

Maajid Nawaz

All three were once muslims but now embraced the western world and they believe that muslims will never assimilate with the west and are the reason for all the problems in the happen. 

Are you going to say they are all wrong and that muslims are victims and not acknowledging the struggle they faced in the muslim countries while they were muslims themselves, especially those two women?

ur too naive man 

his point is very clear hindutva can  go **** itself 

47 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Ayaan Hiris Ali

Maajid Nawaz

I don't know that first person. But Ayaan Hirsi Ali escaped some really dangerous personal situations in her home country. and my question is simple. You've endured great pain to survive, and now thrive, because the west has embraced you.

Fine. Who embraced you in the west? Not the conservatives - who are now using your popularity to push bullshit about the 'nature' of Islam, but actual human rights activists who are obviously not right wing. because you know right wingers cannot identify with anything apart from money, and culture and hierarchies. Conservatives, and racists now parading Hirsi Ali for obvious reasons, and its sick that she's playing along.

She's now pushing a narrative that is dangerous for people like her who are fighting against the powerful in her home country. She's feeding into the narrative that Islam is so and so.. muslims are so and so.. ..Is she hinting that she's special among muslims? Would her benefactors allow for muslims from Africa/middle east to come to their country, if they just give up their religion? lets be practical man. There are other forces at work here.. religion is the excuse to deny people their voice.

Whatever you think about Islam is immaterial. you, and I too, have no knowledge of how muslim societies work, apart from great generalities we are fed by the propaganda machine. We don't know how they work in India itself. That's how we are shielded from reality of the world.

And Majid Nawaz.. He's in cahoots with InfoWars. Have you heard of the lunatic named Alex Jones, who pushes all sorts of conspiracy theories. While Majid himself doesn't push silly theories, he never challenges basic untruths uttered by his friends like Sam Harris (who claimed that Africans have low IQ because its genetic). These are people who profit off anti-Islam propaganda. 

I can't take them seriously.