Why Hindutva, white supremacy etc won't ever win.!!

uttermost

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I don't know that first person. But Ayaan Hirsi Ali escaped some really dangerous personal situations in her home country. and my question is simple. You've endured great pain to survive, and now thrive, because the west has embraced you.

Fine. Who embraced you in the west? Not the conservatives - who are now using your popularity to push bullshit about the 'nature' of Islam, but actual human rights activists who are obviously not right wing. because you know right wingers cannot identify with anything apart from money, and culture and hierarchies. Conservatives, and racists now parading Hirsi Ali for obvious reasons, and its sick that she's playing along.

She's now pushing a narrative that is dangerous for people like her who are fighting against the powerful in her home country. She's feeding into the narrative that Islam is so and so.. muslims are so and so.. ..Is she hinting that she's special among muslims? Would her benefactors allow for muslims from Africa/middle east to come to their country, if they just give up their religion? lets be practical man. There are other forces at work here.. religion is the excuse to deny people their voice.

Whatever you think about Islam is immaterial. you, and I too, have no knowledge of how muslim societies work, apart from great generalities we are fed by the propaganda machine. We don't know how they work in India itself. That's how we are shielded from reality of the world.

And Majid Nawaz.. He's in cahoots with InfoWars. Have you heard of the lunatic named Alex Jones, who pushes all sorts of conspiracy theories. While Majid himself doesn't push silly theories, he never challenges basic untruths uttered by his friends like Sam Harris (who claimed that Africans have low IQ because its genetic). These are people who profit off anti-Islam propaganda. 

I can't take them seriously.

pretty much what I expected... 

So you saying that a survivor like Ayaan Hirsi speaks "BS" but you know thats all wrong?

She is not special, she said she escaped the horrific situations back home and evaded. Her benefactors are west who are already taking in so many immigrants so not sure nuvvu em antunnavo?

ofcourse we dont know so thats why I pointed these three people who are one of them and can give us an idea about how things work.

Im actually watching a lot of Sam Harris, Tommy Robinson, kait hopkins and Brigitte gabriel lol

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

pretty much what I expected... 

So you saying that a survivor like Ayaan Hirsi speaks "BS" but you know thats all wrong?

She is not special, she said she escaped the horrific situations back home and evaded. Her benefactors are west who are already taking in so many immigrants so not sure nuvvu em antunnavo?

ofcourse we dont know so thats why I pointed these three people who are one of them and can give us an idea about how things work.

Im actually watching a lot of Sam Harris, Tommy Robinson, kait hopkins and Brigitte gabriel lol

Did I say she's wrong? I said she's using her privilege to peddle the bullshit that far right nationalists in Europe want. They are her benefactors now. It radically minimizes the chances of someone like her to escape her situation back home. I'd say that's very cold of her.

I'm not surprised you are watching Tommy etc.. Its a surprise that you've stayed somewhat gentlemanly even after watching them. Sam Harris is mostly okay..he's just a clueless trust fund baby who makes absurd  thought experimental points. can't club him with vile commentators like Tommy, and katie.

11 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Did I say she's wrong? I said she's using her privilege to peddle the bullshit that far right nationalists in Europe want. They are her benefactors now. It radically minimizes the chances of someone like her to escape her situation back home. I'd say that's very cold of her.

I'm not surprised you are watching Tommy etc.. Its a surprise that you've stayed somewhat gentlemanly even after watching them. Sam Harris is mostly okay..he's just a clueless trust fund baby who makes absurd  thought experimental points. can't club him with vile commentators like Tommy, and katie.

When you call something BS, im pretty sure you are de-validaitng that. 

I watch everything and anything I can. I even watched many stories about how the middle east is turning into rabbles in the past, now I just flipped the switch and trying to learn more from european nationalists point of view.. 

Honestly I dont see a big problem with Tommy, all he states are facts about the grooming gangs and atrocities on white women. 

Do you believe rotherham scandal is fake?

39 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

When you call something BS, im pretty sure you are de-validaitng that. 

I watch everything and anything I can. I even watched many stories about how the middle east is turning into rabbles in the past, now I just flipped the switch and trying to learn more from european nationalists point of view.. 

Honestly I dont see a big problem with Tommy, all he states are facts about the grooming gangs and atrocities on white women. 

Do you believe rotherham scandal is fake?

when did I call rotherham scandal as fake? Some utterly worthelss garbage people in this db like to claim that I called rotherham as fake, and I want muslims to come r@pe women in the west, etc.. because they can't actually talk about what I said.

do I look stupid to you, to deny obvious acts of violence? and sickening apathy of the local govt in enabling that violence?

I just deny the conclusion people like Tommy draw from those acts. because to me, its a failure of law and order, not an issue that should dictate and entertain discussion on religions, and their compatibility with the local culture. Not least by a brown people, such as us.

I've heard what you've learnt from Tommy et al, but you've never actually demonstrated what it is you learnt from watching stories about middle east. These are two different worlds man. Its impossible, as much as people try to (and many smart people I know do that),  its simply not possible to straddle both these worlds without being dishonest about one of them. Most times, people take the nationalists side, because it requires the least effort to understand, and also because information about that stand is all over the internet. Mostly half baked information, with horrible arguments for it.

4 minutes ago, Biskot said:

Arey terrorist intha pedha pedha paras rasthunau .. pani mad da em ledha ra Neku ... appudu chudu crying aa 

lol. naaku pani cheyyalsina kharma ledhu nee laaga. velli eduvu po nee pani lo :) 

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

when did I call rotherham scandal as fake? Some utterly worthelss garbage people in this db like to claim that I called rotherham as fake, and I want muslims to come r@pe women in the west, etc.. because they can't actually talk about what I said.

do I look stupid to you, to deny obvious acts of violence? and sickening apathy of the local govt in enabling that violence?

I just deny the conclusion people like Tommy draw from those acts. because to me, its a failure of law and order, not an issue that should dictate and entertain discussion on religions, and their compatibility with the local culture. Not least by a brown people, such as us.

I've heard what you've learnt from Tommy et al, but you've never actually demonstrated what it is you learnt from watching stories about middle east. These are two different worlds man. Its impossible, as much as people try to (and many smart people I know do that),  its simply not possible to straddle both these worlds without being dishonest about one of them. Most times, people take the nationalists side, because it requires the least effort to understand, and also because information about that stand is all over the internet. Mostly half baked information, with horrible arguments for it.

hehe why are you triggered? Did I say you called it fake... nee opinion endhi ani adigina you could answer it and move on.

Its not just plain failure of law and order, its a meticulously planned and implemented "invasion"... theft, murder, riots, rape, etc would be called failure or law and order but not if some group of people dont want to assimilate with the land they migrated to and form no go zones and do these kind of atrocities.

Ofcrouse its hard to understand everything for anyone but Im just amused how you never want to point out these kinds of atrocities by muslims but use the victim word for them all the time

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

lol. naaku pani cheyyalsina kharma ledhu nee laaga. velli eduvu po nee pani lo :) 

Comedy ne 10go... 

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I've heard what you've learnt from Tommy et al, but you've never actually demonstrated what it is you learnt from watching stories about middle east. 

And for this, I did post in the past about the sufferings of war victims in the middle east. Cant remember what threads though becauss its been really a while ago