Why Hindutva, white supremacy etc won't ever win.!!

uttermost

1 minute ago, Raasko said:
4 minutes ago, Biskot said:
baa fafa super.....comments lo picha comedy gaa.....Love you akka.....so nice akka antaa...

asala valla lopala peeling endi antaav? 

Akkada comment baa edhi . Akkada lapaka vachinau

8 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

That means nothing to me, you can call me whatever you want but I was only asking a Q.

I was obviously not referring to you as garbage. 

Yes, there wont be any proof for that to you, but you will easily and conveniently blame the "correct people" for a cow lynching cases in India... haha

lol. are you saying people who lynch are not criminals? and politicians who support those lynchers shouldn't be mocked?

Ofcourse, there's no proof that muslims come to UK with the express intention not to integrate, and what not that Tommy claims. Its laughable, really.

Well, you are in a forum full of hindus, so its going to happen that way. Its human nature, go do that in a muslim dominated DB or seomthing and you will find they are no different.

sure. I am not complaining. you asked, and I answered. I have no respect for people who can't express their problem with me, before going into bizarre rants about my person. I will keep posting on their caste, religion, and make them even more miserable :). lets see if they tone down, or they drive me out (which is absolutely possible too).

I know some of those comments you make are trolling, I called you on that in the past too where you werent happy that I called you a troll if you remember. Most people here are too much of an idiots and hence they take you serioulsy on everything. 

I'm okay being called a troll, but I was just telling you that the entire db is the troll, and I'm the bait for those trolls. Nothing more. I don't consciously troll anyone, unless they troll me for a length of time. 

2 minutes ago, Biskot said:

Akkada comment baa edhi . Akkada lapaka vachinau

aa grey tshirt priyanaka fafa di cheptunnaa...baa....

manchi kasak unna pori eedios pakkana.....so nice akka....lovely akka antaa....

ranu ranu instagram goodaa....ee theddu laaney tayaru avutundigaa 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I was obviously not referring to you as garbage. 

lol. are you saying people who lynch are not criminals? and politicians who support those lynchers shouldn't be mocked?

Ofcourse, there's no proof that muslims come to UK with the express intention not to integrate, and what not that Tommy claims. Its laughable, really.

sure. I am not complaining. you asked, and I answered. I have no respect for people who can't express their problem with me, before going into bizarre rants about my person. I will keep posting on their caste, religion, and make them even more miserable :). lets see if they tone down, or they drive me out (which is absolutely possible too).

I'm okay being called a troll, but I was just telling you that the entire db is the troll, and I'm the bait for those trolls. Nothing more.

yeah misread that first one.. my bad

There is no proff they come with an intent to assimilate either... there is actually more proof they dont assimilate after landing on a western country

haha ok

I know... easy to bait morons here... used to do that myself in the past when there were too many nandamuri fans, but Im not arsed anymore

1 minute ago, Raasko said:

aa grey tshirt priyanaka fafa di cheptunnaa...baa....

manchi kasak unna pori eedios pakkana.....so nice akka....lovely akka antaa....

ranu ranu instagram goodaa....ee theddu laaney tayaru avutundigaa 

Avunu baa , manollu insta Goram ga vaduthunnaru