Why Hindutva, white supremacy etc won't ever win.!!

uttermost

1 minute ago, Raasko said:

gnaanpeeth award winners chanaa mandi unnaru mana DB lo.....evadani septaam

evadiki vaadey.....

Ha ha yamuna thire 

1 minute ago, Raasko said:

yamuna thire kaadu baa

Yevadi vaadey ....orey Azaamoooo......type

Oh oh .. aa type aa @3$%

antey ippudu TSRTC 

2 minutes ago, Raasko said:

inko type koodaa unnaaru.....

bayata ee maatram koodaa dikku ledu....eeda kochi pose lu mingutaaru.....dorikitey barre ni koodaa vadalni type

Edhi konni photos ka kasak fasak untadhi baa 

3 minutes ago, Raasko said:

inko type koodaa unnaaru.....

bayata ee maatram koodaa dikku ledu....eeda kochi pose lu mingutaaru.....dorikitey barre ni koodaa vadalni type

Avadu minguthadu baa ee Benz lorry lanu

21 minutes ago, Biskot said:

Avadu minguthadu baa ee Benz lorry lanu

vammo idendi annaa....langoor gaallu andaroo line lo nilapadataaru baa....no doubt....

fook dorikitey vediletodu evvadu? edo ayina kaadiki....dunnuthaaru.....vittanaalu saripoyinaa....leka poyinaa 

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

when did I call rotherham scandal as fake? Some utterly worthelss garbage people in this db like to claim that I called rotherham as fake, and I want muslims to come r@pe women in the west, etc.. because they can't actually talk about what I said.

do I look stupid to you, to deny obvious acts of violence? and sickening apathy of the local govt in enabling that violence?

I just deny the conclusion people like Tommy draw from those acts. because to me, its a failure of law and order, not an issue that should dictate and entertain discussion on religions, and their compatibility with the local culture. Not least by a brown people, such as us.

I've heard what you've learnt from Tommy et al, but you've never actually demonstrated what it is you learnt from watching stories about middle east. These are two different worlds man. Its impossible, as much as people try to (and many smart people I know do that),  its simply not possible to straddle both these worlds without being dishonest about one of them. Most times, people take the nationalists side, because it requires the least effort to understand, and also because information about that stand is all over the internet. Mostly half baked information, with horrible arguments for it.

wow wow another of this dcik-headed moron's gems 

if its failure of law and order why didn't that pathetic law and order not enable those half dcik guys to do the same with girls of their own community. I am sure they are accessible too?  why did they target the non pisslamic kaaphir girls?

@uttermost 

9 hours ago, uttermost said:

its obvious, if you think about it.

overwhelming majority of people are vulnerable, and insecure, and don't need bunch of supremacist bozos shouting constantly about how superior they are as a group, when their lives suck personally.

People are going to lose their jobs, grow old, contract some illness, have some emergency. At times of emergencies, they can see how the false world built by blowhards in Hindutva/white supremacy comes crumbling down.

So increasingly it will make sense for them to band together in a group that respects their insecurities, not one that makes fun of it.

Thudukollu vechal vidiga pechadam gelusthada

10 hours ago, uttermost said:

its obvious, if you think about it.

overwhelming majority of people are vulnerable, and insecure, and don't need bunch of supremacist bozos shouting constantly about how superior they are as a group, when their lives suck personally.

People are going to lose their jobs, grow old, contract some illness, have some emergency. At times of emergencies, they can see how the false world built by blowhards in Hindutva/white supremacy comes crumbling down.

So increasingly it will make sense for them to band together in a group that respects their insecurities, not one that makes fun of it.

First of all, one should understand Hindutva by itself is not a religion but is way of life. Hindutva says, “एकं सद्विप्रा बहुधा वदन्ति” (meaning Truth is one, but the learned refer to it in different names) everyone describes the truth, but the thing is about extreme truth, yes the TRUTH is only ONE.

Hindutva is never against any religion, caste, and creed. It says one may have different way of worship but the ultimate truth is One. Our way of prayer might be different but it reaches to only one God and which Truth.

Hindutva is understood in wrong way by most of us. They say Hindutva talks about Dharma but I say we never had Dharma, we had Varna. Dharma is decided on the basis of birth but Varna is decided on the basis of Karma. Hindutva never categorized people on the basis of their birth but by their work. One has freedom to choose his Karma he wants to pursue and on that basis he was categorized. This is one of many misconceptions about Hindutva.

Therefore before forming an opinion, one has to understand Hindutva in its true sense and that would give all the answers to one’s doubts.

2 hours ago, batman2 said:

wow wow another of this dcik-headed moron's gems 

if its failure of law and order why didn't that pathetic law and order not enable those half dcik guys to do the same with girls of their own community. I am sure they are accessible too?  why did they target the non pisslamic kaaphir girls?

@uttermost 

lol. this is what passes for as argument where you are from?

asian girls were also among the victims in this long running child exploitation ring.

Its so easy to have brown idiots like you spout the white nationalist talking points. They have to just mention 'Islam', and dumbfcuks like you are ready to lose their collective sh1ts.

What a bunch of insecure whiny assholes, who don't even read up about the incidents they are outraging, beyond the headlines.

3 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

It already won! You might have not accepted it.

How did 'it' win? The argument is simple. middle class people like you are not the bearers of any well rounded political thought, because you live in a bubble created by the fast growing economy.

people grow old, have emergencies, and Hindutva will expose itself as an ideology that only wants to explore/exploit young people's strength and vitality, while shaming them for being not up to the mark when they are down. It applies to White supremacy as well..

These political ideologies thrive in such collective shaming, while left practically identifies people in their most vulnerable and provides them solidarity for that vulnerability.

Hindutva is just liviing on borrowed time, by pretending that Hindu culture is being trampled on by outsiders. But the more and more people realise that is a pyramid scheme where power flows one way to the top, without accountability towards the people at the bottom, people will just leave it in huge numbers.

Left, also, will not be anti religion. They are just anti discrimination. Plenty of instances in history where progress was disturbed by temporary disturbances. Hindutva is that disturbance. Its not a rounded political philosophy, that will take everyone (even Hindus) along. It pits Hindu against Hindu (eg encouraging their members to make disingenuous arguments against reservation, and try to inculcate the principle that a person is only as worthy as his entrance exam results suggests).

It always has to pit one group against the other. When people grow tired of this nonsense, they will kick out Hindutva. ofcourse, it will make a comeback by leveraging some crisis, but it's never going to win. Like it won't be settle the politics of the region.

Human spirit is too amazing to be stuck inside the Hindutva bottle. Every cultural outrage that is part of their agenda is manufactured, and will run its course soon.