If H4 EAD goes, how will it affect you personally?

Staysafebro

We know that the IT market got adultered because of this, but there were some very special advantages with H4 EAD. It allowed the spouse to work in any field or set up a business. Second income for the family etc. 

How does it affect people on here? 

Personally it doesn’t affect me much, but the job market will ease a little bit. I see advantages for other people. When I was looking for matches, most of the girls would ask if I had an i140. With an i140, girls who wanted to work (married from India) or who did not get visa here would just marry guys who had that option. Now no one cares if you have an i140 or not as all H1s are on the same boat. More options for guys who have an h1, but no i140 in the match making process. 

It affects me because I Loose second income and with my only income I Will not have any savings and eventually I will return to India because it’s not worth living here without or minimal savings. 

10 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

It affects me because I Loose second income and with my only income I Will not have any savings and eventually I will return to India because it’s not worth living here without or minimal savings. 

True. If you are into contracting you will not have much to save for retirement as well. Your savings is what saves you if have major health issues as well.

I think many ppl d0nt like the rules being abruptly revoked after its passed in Vomerica.ikada vela benefits ki thagathtu ga rules pedtharu/teestharu.

Starting lo ne oka 5/6 or 8 yrs nunchi eye 140 unna vallaki eh four e@d isth@mu ani petalsindhe...so that everyone one doesn't get eh dour e@d and not all j0bs are g0ne to immigr@nts ani evaru 0bject chesa valu kadu...

Only vomerica lo ne empl0yment based permanant residency rules undhi.....chala yrs nunchi unte perm@nant residency avakasalu petali...like canada, uk...

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

I guess for atleast 60-70% of the people who has single income with kid(s) might have on an avg S1000-$1500 savings monthly...not w0rth 

5 minutes ago, user789 said:

I guess for atleast 60-70% of the people who has single income with kid(s) might have on an avg S1000-$1500 savings monthly...not w0rth 

India lo iddaru panichesthe will they save that much? 

5 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

india lo sontha illu unte may be similar savings or little more untayi emo as per india living standards kani....ikada unde enno s@crifices chstham kada...aa perspective lo chepina not really w0rth ani...

3 minutes ago, user789 said:

india lo sontha illu unte may be similar savings or little more untayi emo as per india living standards kani....ikada unde enno s@crifices chstham kada...aa perspective lo chepina not really w0rth ani...

Single income families have to wait until they get green card man. Or try for h1 quota or f1. Malli andharu H1 meeda padatharu and the competition will increase. H1 ammayilaku demand baagane untundhi malli.

14 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Ikkada in a year with single income you can save up to 15k max. In a single India trip once a year lite flight tickets ki 4000 k pothe akkada expenses ki 2k pothe em migultai bro. So it’s not worth at all

Manaki aithe ae matram kuda faraq padadu....aathcare..! Vunna okate...lekunna okate..! 

Job market antava...already market oka range la vundi ipudu..witch company flooding tagginatte...mass numbers ravadam kuda taginatte...when rejection rate is at 40%, that means on an average 40% of new and existing h1b’s are being wiped off the market...and it has now created a demand for workers ...

work eligilibility vunnollaki panduga...

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Manaki aithe ae matram kuda faraq padadu....aathcare..! Vunna okate...lekunna okate..! 

Job market antava...already market oka range la vundi ipudu..witch company flooding tagginatte...mass numbers ravadam kuda taginatte...when rejection rate is at 40%, that means on an average 40% of new and existing h1b’s are being wiped off the market...and it has now created a demand for workers ...

work eligilibility vunnollaki panduga...

Rejection rate of what?