True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

26 minutes ago, uttermost said:

choodu chinnu.. neeku opika unnappudu, time unnappudu, bp pakkana petti raa maatladataaniki.

full ga vivaristha. naaku neethulu cheppey antha pudingivi aithey nuvvu kaadhu. sarey na.

be human anta. haha..pichi pushpam ga.

arey nee logics ni nuvu introspect cheskovaa...you should do that and laugh at yourself ....

Don't try to counnter all the statements and make up some stupid justification...

29 minutes ago, uttermost said:

choodu chinnu.. neeku opika unnappudu, time unnappudu, bp pakkana petti raa maatladataaniki.

full ga vivaristha. naaku neethulu cheppey antha pudingivi aithey nuvvu kaadhu. sarey na.

be human anta. haha..pichi pushpam ga.

same applies 2 u as well..

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

arey nee logics ni nuvu introspect cheskovaa...you should do that and laugh at yourself ....

Don't try to counnter all the statements and make up some stupid justification...

all your statements are wrong, and can easily by brushed off. I'm doing you a favour by calling out your bullshit.

if you can, call out mine. don't beg me to introspect. lol. ofcourse I introspect more in 1 day than you do in your entire lifetime.

Just now, uttermost said:

all your statements are wrong, and can easily by brushed off. I'm doing you a favour by calling out your bullshit.

if you can, call out mine. don't beg me to introspect. lol. ofcourse I introspect more in 1 day than you do in your entire lifetime.

ya, neeku aa maathram avasarame le :) !!

7 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

edo frnd design chesi ARM cip based unit annav adey naa?

yes. its not fit to be a general purpose computer. hardly 15 browser tabs, and a VM, and a few containers inside it, the thing freezes.

it was designed to be a modular supercomputer.

Its basically unusable at this point.

waiting to get my hands on snapdragon's latest 850 chip. heard those laptops that have that chip cost $999. big lol to whoever buys that sh1t. The chip itself shouldn't cost more than about $10. haha...

ARM is a serious memory guzzler. plus if somebody uses windows on it (I don't), half their apps wont work without the emulator. This particular chip doesn't have an emulator.

25 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yes. its not fit to be a general purpose computer. hardly 15 browser tabs, and a VM, and a few containers inside it, the thing freezes.

it was designed to be a modular supercomputer.

Its basically unusable at this point.

waiting to get my hands on snapdragon's latest 850 chip. heard those laptops that have that chip cost $999. big lol to whoever buys that sh1t. The chip itself shouldn't cost more than about $10. haha...

ARM is a serious memory guzzler. plus if somebody uses windows on it (I don't), half their apps wont work without the emulator. This particular chip doesn't have an emulator.

arey aapara Shastri @3$%

5 minutes ago, batman2 said:

arey aapara Shastri @3$%

aakariki processor koda sh1t ee....@3$%  snapdragon may be upper caste processor

idigoy vinnara.. babu chaala intelligent ani hence proved