True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

Just now, batman2 said:

the very fact that muslims are tolerated in india is becoz Hinduism is dominant religion here

the very fact taht Hindus are not killing each other in an ethnic/casteist warfare is because they can point to muslims as common enemy while looting from the lower caste.

if muslims leave India, India will have a civil war. Hindus don't get along. lol. even you know it.

Just now, batman2 said:

it was you who justified the genocide of 700 Kashmiri pandits telling that they deserved it. this reflects your upbringing

there was no genocide of pandits. stop lying. 

I mentioned the historical context of what happened in Kashmir. 

on contrast gujarat riots are being celebrated by people like you, where actual people were killed.

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dude, being a muslim is not a big deal. stop acting like a dcik. 

save it for when a muslim actually comes and tells you something that is unfair or offensive. evaru emi cheppakundaney, you are needlessly wasting your breath on this.

like I said, when bhagavad gita becomes compulsory for HIndus, hindus will do the same.

every1 knows which religion folks have killed ppl from other religion across the world

which religion treats female gender the worst

which religion allows other religions to prosper when they are majority

avunu muslims yekkada emi cheyyaledhu......andharu oorike vallani thidthaaru paapam

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

first. are Hindus liberal? if yes, then there are muslims in every muslim country as liberal as Hindus are in India.

they fight for minorities within their countries, like every other activists within their countries.

nominated for the 'joke of 2018". might as well win it

• Upvote 1

Just now, batman2 said:

every1 knows which religion folks have killed ppl from other religion across the world

which religion treats female gender the worst

which religion allows other religions to prosper when they are majority

avunu muslims yekkada emi cheyyaledhu......andharu oorike vallani thidthaaru paapam

every1 knows that US has killed far more about 100 times more people in the same time.

what are you doing in the US?

every religion treats female worst. including your own. its just a matter of degree.

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

cultural moorings lol. 

first challenge fellow Hindus who trash talk dalits. pretty sure that's never going to happen. because you don't give a sh1t.

you have nothing to say except the old beaten record of Dalits

the very fact taht Hindus are not killing each other in an ethnic/casteist warfare is because they can point to muslims as common enemy while looting from the lower caste.

if muslims leave India, India will have a civil war. Hindus don't get along. lol. even you know it.

hindu rastra doesn't mandate that muzlims should leave india. lol that is the understanding you have

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

you have nothing to say except the old beaten record of Dalits

because its true.

you have way more scorn for me, such hatred for me, when people in your group suffer. Sometimes I'm amused how much you value my opinion, that you constantly search for post to troll me.

says the priorities of Hindutva. it is to push more and more uppercaste rule in India. noting more.

on contrast gujarat riots are being celebrated by people like you, where actual people were killed.

wow in Gujarat people got actually killed and Kashmiri pandits weren't . wow kudos to you man

hindu rastra doesn't mandate that muzlims should leave india. lol that is the understanding you have

lol. I didn't say it mandates them leaving India.

i said if they left India, Hindus will kill each other.

that's why they'll never be allowed to leave, and be used as a punching bag. to feed the psychoism of people like you, and the hindutva group in general.

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

tell me one thing. is  Rahul pandita is lying ??

wow in Gujarat people got actually killed and Kashmiri pandits weren't . wow kudos to you man

700 pandits were genocided you say? can you point me to an article that says that? All we know is that pandits left the valley. not genocided.

and in return 700,000 kashmiris were probably killed by the Indian army.

how many gurjarat Hindus were killed in revenge? Nil. One of them even became PM.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

because its true.

you have way more scorn for me, such hatred for me, when people in your group suffer. Sometimes I'm amused how much you value my opinion, that you constantly search for post to troll me.

says the priorities of Hindutva. it is to push more and more uppercaste rule in India. noting more.

its not that I value your bullshit opinion. you talk as if you know everything and then turnaround and deny pandits ethnic cleansing . I mean how shameless can you become just to keep satisfying that your thinking is correct?

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. I didn't say it mandates them leaving India.

i said if they left India, Hindus will kill each other.

that's why they'll never be allowed to leave, and be used as a punching bag. to feed the psychoism of people like you, and the hindutva group in general.

maybe I use muzlims as punching bag. but at least I don't deny them being killed in Gujarat. I also know they were massacred in nellie,bhagalpur,mumbai and hashimpura and nobody in india knows who were the chief ministers of those states that failed to stop the massacre. only modi is world famous and I am intelligent enough not to fall for propaganda