True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

700 pandits were genocided you say? can you point me to an article that says that? All we know is that pandits left the valley. not genocided.

and in return 700,000 kashmiris were probably killed by the Indian army.

how many gurjarat Hindus were killed in revenge? Nil. One of them even became PM.

I pity you man. sometimes I feel giving you a benefit of doubt. but if this is your thinking then you don't deserve that either

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

tell me one thing. is  Rahul pandita is lying ??

show me a source fcukface for that 700 number. J&K govt declared 200 deaths, Indian national human rights commission rerpoted 1400 deaths, mostly through jihadi violence spread over few years. which is different from state sponsored murder in gujarat, that happened in a couple days.

Rahul Pandita is what now? a truth teller of the highest order aa. stop bullshitting. Rahul Pandita has clearly shown to be a pretend maoist, and has openly shown his right wing Hindutva face. he stands discredited.

his personal account of what happened in Kashmir is just another data point, useful to understand the politics of the region in those times. Its not the be all and end all of that matter. Several others have written several books that highlight muslims misery during the same period. About how pandits diverted funds, ration to themselves etc.

how many muslims have been killed since then by the army? 1000 times that number.

who is the bigger terrorist? obviously the ones with the higher body count.

Just now, batman2 said:

I pity you man. sometimes I feel giving you a benefit of doubt. but if this is your thinking then you don't deserve that either

yeah.. because you lack any capacity to understand the other side.

I'm making your point for you, but you are stuck in that same location that 'muslims are inherently evil'.

that's the level of thought you put into your argument. no wonder only riling up people to kill others is the only political ploy that seems to work for you.

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

700 pandits were genocided you say? can you point me to an article that says that? All we know is that pandits left the valley. not genocided.

and in return 700,000 kashmiris were probably killed by the Indian army.

how many gurjarat Hindus were killed in revenge? Nil. One of them even became PM.

there is a guy called Rahul pandita. he is anti bjp ,anti rss, anti modi. he is sought of pro-leftist writer who also wrote books on Maoism. he largely blamed the state for Maoism. read his personal account. he also says army committed excess on Kashmiris. go get some truths

5 minutes ago, batman2 said:

maybe I use muzlims as punching bag. but at least I don't deny them being killed in Gujarat. I also know they were massacred in nellie,bhagalpur,mumbai and hashimpura and nobody in india knows who were the chief ministers of those states that failed to stop the massacre. only modi is world famous and I am intelligent enough not to fall for propaganda

state sponsored violence happening over 2 days.. versus jihadi violence over many months..

even UN has not classified it as genocide. go take up the issue with UN.  What happened in Gujarat is impossible to deny. you guys have no other option.

so you list all those places were muslims were murdered.. and are not accorded special status like pandits are in Indian political landscape. and then you say something about propaganda.. lol.

you think this is about maligning BJP? haha.. dude, the entire indian political class is Hindutva. even the commies. They only differ in scale. The underlying ideology is the same.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yeah.. because you lack any capacity to understand the other side.

I'm making your point for you, but you are stuck in that same location that 'muslims are inherently evil'.

that's the level of thought you put into your argument. no wonder only riling up people to kill others is the only political ploy that seems to work for you.

go F your selves with your thinking

4 minutes ago, batman2 said:

there is a guy called Rahul pandita. he is anti bjp ,anti rss, anti modi. he is sought of pro-leftist writer who also wrote books on Maoism. he largely blamed the state for Maoism. read his personal account. he also says army committed excess on Kashmiris. go get some truths

Rahul Pandita is not anti-BJP, anti-RSS.. stop making sh1t up.

I've already quoted that indian National human rights commission quotes 1400 murdered over couple years. UN hasn't listed it as a genocide.

I asked from where you got taht 700 figure. J&K govt reported 200.. did Pandita make a mean of these two numbers as an educated guess? lol.

Nobody calls what happened in Kashmir as genocide, except people with an agenda like Pandita.

first learn the difference between state sponsored genocide and terrorism. if Hindus were attacked by the state, do you think they can escape?

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

go F your selves with your thinking

what's your thinking? use what happened in Kashmir in 90s to justify killing 1000 times the number of muslims in kashmir, and also muslims elsewhere in India for your sport?

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Rahul Pandita is not anti-BJP, anti-RSS.. stop making sh1t up.

I've already quoted that indian National human rights commission quotes 1400 murdered over couple years. UN hasn't listed it as a genocide.

I asked from where you got taht 700 figure. J&K govt reported 200.. did Pandita make a mean of these two numbers as an educated guess? lol.

Nobody calls what happened in Kashmir as genocide, except people with an agenda like Pandita.

first learn the difference between state sponsored genocide and terrorism. if Hindus were attacked by the state, do you think they can escape?

pandita personally collected the list of 700 odd murdered, he tried to trace their families. he also has a list of women brutally raped and killed

Just now, batman2 said:

About how pandits diverted funds, ration to themselves etc.

so they deserved to be raped and killedsHa_clap4

learn the difference between when a bunch of terrorists do it, and when the state does it.

Im sure you are clapping the same way for thousands of muslims who lost their lives in riots by pointing to just one "what they did in kashmir"

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

what's your thinking? use what happened in Kashmir in 90s to justify killing 1000 times the number of muslims in kashmir, and also muslims elsewhere in India for your sport?

izzlam is a virus that needs to be anhillated from the world

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

learn the difference between when a bunch of terrorists do it, and when the state does it.

Im sure you are clapping the same way for thousands of muslims who lost their lives in riots by pointing to just one "what they did in kashmir"

don't wax eloquence by saying bunch of terrorist. its common public, boys who picked up guns. that is even  more scary that any state sponsored 

Just now, batman2 said:

podia personally collected the list of 700 odd murdered, he tried to trace their families. he also has a list of women brutally raped and killed

dude.. you are beating around the bush. without addressing what I said.

nobody cares about pandita or his accounts. even fellow Hindus don't, except to use him as a prop to justify killing muslims elsewhere.

sure rehabilitate pandits, and rehabilitate muslims too everywhere in india. ofcourse its not useful to your dharma.