True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

don't wax eloquence by saying bunch of terrorist. its common public, boys who picked up guns. that is even  more scary that any state sponsored 

nothing is more scary than state sponsored. literally nothing.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

dude.. you are beating around the bush. without addressing what I said.

nobody cares about pandita or his accounts. even fellow Hindus don't, except to use him as a prop to justify killing muslims elsewhere.

sure rehabilitate pandits, and rehabilitate muslims too everywhere in india. ofcourse its not useful to your dharma.

problem is nt just muzlims in india. they are problem world over. can't stop that as there basic holy texts is all poison

6 minutes ago, batman2 said:

pandita personally collected the list of 700 odd murdered, he tried to trace their families. he also has a list of women brutally raped and killed

pandita has as much credibility as Shehla Rashid from JNU. in that he's called out for his lies regularly.

nobody cares to check his 700 personal account claims.

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

my idea is to humiliate them out of their religion

who cares about your idea. you support people who kill them for sport. you are indirectly encouraging killing them, inspite of your pretense of being against killing.

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

problem is nt just muzlims in india. they are problem world over. can't stop that as there basic holy texts is all poison

again the same old tune. lol.

as if you are an expert in Islam, and how it influences people.

when you are supporting killing of a certain section of people, the least you can do is learn about them thoroughly. apparently its just fun for you, this kind of psychoism.

Just now, uttermost said:

when you are supporting killing of a certain section of people, the least you can do is learn about them thoroughly. apparently its just fun for you, this kind of psychoism.

adi elaagu open secret kada, everyone knows about this, THE RELIGION OF PEACE 

aa religion ekkadunte akkada peace untundi, especially paki lo and middle east lo, recent ga britian lo mee vaallu 20 members oka minor ammaayiki peace ichaaru, eee maathram thelusukovadaaniki expert avasaram ledu, lafoot gaalla raajyam adi.

8 minutes ago, batman2 said:

modi being PM is also a humiliation to them. they needed to be put under the mat. like a snake hood needs to be stamped down

such love for fellow Indians. You are setting the stage for others more violently disposed to come and kill them. and then claim that we admit that muslims were killed.

this is the kind of arguments you make. lol.

I'm' kinda disgusted with myself for even engaging with someone ike you.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

max suicide bombing is done under the influence of this religion. the stat are all out there  as much as you choose to deny

I mean imagine what it takes for a young well built person to blowup himself. that is the influence of this virus

Just now, kingcasanova said:

adi elaagu open secret kada, everyone knows about this, THE RELIGION OF PEACE 

aa religion ekkadunte akkada peace untundi, especially paki lo and middle east lo, recent ga britian lo mee vaallu 20 members oka minor ammaayiki peace ichaaru, eee maathram thelusukovadaaniki expert avasaram ledu, lafoot gaalla raajyam adi.

again, talking out of your arse.

Just now, batman2 said:

max suicide bombing is done under the influence of this religion. the stat are all out there  as much as you choose to deny

I mean imagine what it takes for a young well built person to blowup himself. that is the influence of this virus

I can imagine it. Tamil Tigers were suicide bombers. and so were Irish revolutionaries.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

such love for fellow Indians. You are setting the stage for others more violently disposes to come and kill them. and then claim that we admit that muslims were killed.

this is the kind of arguments you make. lol.

I'm' kinda disgusted with myself for even engaging with someone ike you.

I would blame your father for not using c0nd0m.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I can imagine it. Tamil Tigers were suicide bombers. and so were Irish revolutionaries.

very reason Tamil nationalism is dangerous. needs to be trampled with full force.