issues with my hubby

eleven11

16 hours ago, jbourne said:

Yes he is alive aluperugani poratam chestunnadu to save Hinduism in Twitter 

twitter lo chesthe emostadi church la gaadiki maseedula gaadiki poyi cheyamanu

9 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

thats is exactly how quite a good number of women today think marriage is all about, india is heading the same way as west where no one trusts women anymore

yes. i know of indian women who used marriage as a stepping stone to move abroad, enjoy life and once their needs are met, give biscuit, and introduce hell to the spouse.

9 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

nuvvela decide chestav that he didnt respect wife anedi..narrative ki opposite matladi time pass cheyadam tappa .. you ass dont add any value to any discussion

yeah marriage is a system. Husband has responsibilities too. He can't just treat his wife like dirt, and expect she take it forever. It takes two hands to clap. Just because husband is the one who's doing the earning, doesn't mean he's the victim here.

Husband can file for divorce, if he feels that he's being exploited. I suspect he won't, because he is comfortable in this arrangement. so no sympathy for him.

he first said i am going by imagination - when i reiterated that whatever i spoke was based on only what she said, he comes up with an imaginative thought from husband's perspective. #plate change.

10 hours ago, uttermost said:

She can do what she pleases. I have no sympathy for a man who doesn't respect his wife. 

may be he should be the one to give her divorce, and is exploiting her. There's no problem if she uses him to achieve her goals.

i am sure no man in real world, would say okay to this when it comes to his own wife. 

db lo timepass ki cheppinattu undi idi anthe.

On 11/28/2018 at 10:23 AM, vendettaa said:

First stop thinking of seperation and try to settle the matter with your husband 

career antava career ni personal life ni mix cheyaku

always keep studying algorithms n data structures practice chey either java or python then choose one technology prepare avvu n start taking interviews 

all the best 

good.

On 11/28/2018 at 10:30 AM, eleven11 said:

h1 evaru cheyaru, andhuke bathimiladi apply chesaaaanu ead ki, job osthe h1 kosam try cheskunta. vere posts chusaanu, h4ead waste antaaru kadhha meerantha

h1 tagilunte nuvvu eppudo mee husband ki goodbye cheppesundedanivi kada? 

nannu adigithe h1 waste kaadu. nuvvu waste. 

On 11/28/2018 at 10:51 AM, Amrita said:

If this is genuine post and you are looking for job in real..PM me your resume (Copy paste)  without personal details. Just want to see what you know and how much it is a match for the requirement. We are interviewing for Java resources in our team. Position is in Utah and pay rate is really good.  I can help you at work too but these are senior roles. Not impossible to catch up if you are ready to put efforts. Can help you to prepare for interview too. 

I don't know if this works out for u as you are married and  if you have location constraint but help avutundemo ani cheptunna anthe. 

Dont be depressed. Every problem has a solution . Be brave and good luck !

great asalu. job icchi....out of state ki relocate chesi (assuming different city) mari job isthe...inka chelaregipodame...already she decided to give biscuit to husband, manchiga akkade mee office/city lo evadno okadni tagulkuntundi...aa help kuda chesi punyam kattuko....

if this happens, her marriage is sure-shot going to end. yes, you can take some credit for it.

On 11/28/2018 at 2:29 PM, seal_breaker said:

At first you had this dollar dreams and you wanted to use your hubby as a ladder for your US career. Alochinchaledu ane abaddam maatram cheppoddu, ammailu alochinchinantaga abbailu aalochincharu. Neeku Job chesi sampadinchi  high-fi life lead cheyalaniundi vaadiki chaduvukuni inti pattunundi pillalni chuse madhyataragati pellam kavali. Evary swardham varidi. Respect your husband and be faithful wife definitely he will realise and help you. US dream fulfill kaagane vadilese culture ekkuvaipotundi. Campus lo select aithe vadini enduku pelli chesukunnav chakkaga job chesukovachu kada? kaani kaadu US green card kavali , dabbu kavali, sokulu kavali, show off kavali. Please dont play victim card. 

well said. 

21 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

itlanti panikimalina advices ichi you guys are not helping but further deteriorating this newbie's jeevitham barbaad chestunaru...

campus selection job vachina kuda vadilesukuni vachindi ikadiki....enduku vadilesinaru ani adagandi ?

dollar dreams...! 

Did anyone force her to get married ani adagandi...

Putting up a victim face does not mean that she is really a victim..

@eleven11 sudu kaka, nee manchike...early years of marriage la kirkiri panchati vuntadi...nuvedo high hopes petukuni vachinatu vunnav...lanka antha kompa, lamba chauda car..full paisal, america la digina ante evanki vinedi ledu anatu vunnav....desi galla facebook selfies venukala enno daridralu vunnayi, avi kanipiyavu..

this is the phase where you are facing the world, reality endo ardam avutunna phase...kastha ghatu ga ne vuntadi...but nee manchike..

going against your husband or standing up on your own kakunda. why cant you think of setting your marriage straight

well said.

19 hours ago, Amrita said:

I know Anduke I told her she is in wrong place . Being tolerant , humane is not a wrong thing even if TS is fake . Emanna chesukunte a pilla if she is new to DB ane angle alochiste tappu ledu .  After all manushulame kada !! 

Sensible person vi based on your posts hope you understand my intent . 

ikada vedhavalu iche advise teeskoni aame vallaki husband ki biscuit isthe, and aa husband tattukoleka emaina cheskunte mari? 

least one could say is to help her realize that her intent is bad while doing all this being in marriage. 

On 11/27/2018 at 10:17 PM, kittaya said:

Employer details kaadu.. okasari Mana avidaki cheppu... H4 EAD is a dependent work permit Ani... Vadi pothe idi podhi Ani...

time being untadhi kada

• 9 months later...