issues with my hubby

eleven11

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

please raa repu ra raa..atleast one day practice ki ra

this is exactly your level..and whats wrong i being proud of it braces_1

boring.

I don't expect you to be proud of something worthwhile anyway.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

boring.

I don't expect you to be proud of something worthwhile anyway.

i expect you to be absolutely proud of yourselves being a moron..kavalante voting vesuko.. neeke ardham avutundi.. i dont consider it as boring at all.. BYE cheppi malli enduku vachavu raa.see you tomorrow at same time

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

i expect you to be absolutely proud of yourselves being a moron..kavalante voting vesuko.. neeke ardham avutundi.. i dont consider it as boring at all.. BYE cheppi malli enduku vachavu raa.see you tomorrow at same time

what are you blabbering?

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

what are you blabbering?

i thought you were the one blabbering here with no useful info to share with anyone other than displaying your idiocy

ivaalaki practice chaalu raa. repu ra ani cheppana

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

see man.. I don't enjoy insulting people like this. Too many people have gone from losing their sh1t on me, to playing cool (like you do) and finally putting me on ignore, because they can't do this schtick for long. You can't do it too, inspite of whatever you think about yourself.

if you are telugu medium guy practising jousting in english, there are much better ways to do it.

there's no need to attack me, exposing your own shallow thought process along the way.

bottomline: if you are supporting this db, you seriously need to look into what kind of morals you hold. this db and the things that are discussed here are absolutely pathetic. entitled pieces of sh1t all of them. can't make a single argument to save their lives.

good luck trolling me, if you really want to troll me.

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i thought you were the one blabbering here with no useful info to share with anyone other than displaying your idiocy

what useful 'info' you expect in this type of threads?

are you aiming to be a troll, or to reaffirm your own awesomeness by dunking me?

friendly tip: You can't dunk me. I'm undunkable. give up. stick to trolling, which you are bad at anyway.

13 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

The only way to attack me is to expose my hypocrisy, or to introduce me to a higher moral standard.

you are not good enough to do either. No one here has even tried. 

why do you think I rant here? Because I'm positive that no one can shut me up on the above terms. and those are the only terms I accept as an insult.

all your responses are just madman rants for me. I respond only to encourage you to aim higher. but it seems to have the opposite effect.

16 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Whether you like it or not, everything I articulate in this db is the higher moral standard, compared to anything you can come up with.

if I live up to these standards, is immaterial. But these are the standards I believe in, and love to point out that others don't.

the more people that don't, gives me a chance to rant more.

perhaps if you guys shut up, I'll have much less chances to rant. since you can't fight me on specifics, or even broad ideas.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Whether you like it or not, everything I articulate in this db is the higher moral standard, compared to anything you can come up with.

if I live up to these standards, is immaterial. But these are the standards I believe in, and love to point out that others don't.

the more people that don't, gives me a chance to rant more.

perhaps if you guys shut up, I'll have much less chances to rant. since you can't fight me on specifics, or even broad ideas.

nuvvu cheppe daniki ee thread ki emaina context unda.. anduke ra ninnu vedava anedi..i can mever live upto your standard.nenu kadu ee DB lo evaru nee lanti vedava leru.moron ki koda standards untaaya..unna ala demand cheyacha..endo badha pettakunda cheppandiki try chestunna nijam cheppaka tappadam ledu ra edava

59 minutes ago, uttermost said:

that's what I feel. lekuntey nannu attack cheyyalsina avasaram enti neeku? even if the attacks are almost like you are begging me.

lol brother where did i attack u i might pull your leg but never attacked u......I start a disco with u but nee nundi naku answers raley

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

lol brother where did i attack u i might pull your leg but never attacked u......I start a disco with u but nee nundi naku answers raley

Okay. may be I construed it as an attack. if it was not. I apologise.

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

aadu chete samsaram.. inkokaru cheste vyabhicharam..braces_1 

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

nuvvu cheppe daniki ee thread ki emaina context unda.. anduke ra ninnu vedava anedi..i can mever live upto your standard.nenu kadu ee DB lo evaru nee lanti vedava leru.moron ki koda standards untaaya..unna ala demand cheyacha..endo badha pettakunda cheppandiki try chestunna nijam cheppaka tappadam ledu ra edava

yeah. every post of mine is about screaming how awesome I'm, and how pathetic you all are.

ee paatiki idhi kooda artham kaakunda troll cheyyataaniki vachaava. lol.