issues with my hubby

eleven11

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

personal stories evadu adaga ledu..keep your personal stuff in your ass..and just stick to the OP

enduku bp? haha..

self respect koncham bhi nahi hai anukunta, naa ID kanabadithey.

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

That's what i said dude. If the husband cannot appreciate the wife, he can leave too. He can file for divorce. That he's not doing says taht he's exploiting her too.

She hasn't initiated divorce too. She's tolerating his behaviour too.

yeah marriage is a system. Husband has responsibilities too. He can't just treat his wife like dirt, and expect she take it forever. It takes two hands to clap. Just because husband is the one who's doing the earning, doesn't mean he's the victim here.

Husband can file for divorce, if he feels that he's being exploited. I suspect he won't, because he is comfortable in this arrangement. so no sympathy for him.

bro soodhilodaaram

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nuvvu db vaallu edho antaaru ani andariki maska kottukuntu tiragatledha? adhi weakness aa, strength aa?

Lol real world lo fake chesi ikkada kuda fake chesthuna antava @3$%

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you can't even troll properly. like a kindergartener trying to write poetry.lol.

nuvvedo trolling lo master chesinatlu .. nee bonda..ranting tappa edaina content unna okka post unda ra needi picha vedava

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

enduku bp? haha..

self respect koncham bhi nahi hai anukunta, naa ID kanabadithey.

naaku bp endi raa.. hahahaha

self respect endi raa public forum lo..looks like you are living in your own delusions.. carry on for your comfort

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

No. If every human was like that, we'd be living in hell.

most humans are soft, and buckle under pressure.

Ba nuvvu elaga ba... Thokki strong avvuthava

Thokkithe strong avuthava

5 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

that's what I feel. lekuntey nannu attack cheyyalsina avasaram enti neeku? even if the attacks are almost like you are begging me.

6 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

no doubt his real world life is as fakish as his fake posts on DB, malli vachi DB ni quality analysis chestadu.. ededo gnaana brahma laa...pavala ki ekkuva pakodi ki takkuva vedava  braces_1

Just now, kittaya said:

Ba nuvvu elaga ba... Thokki strong avvuthava

Thokkithe strong avuthava

nannu thokkinodu evadu ledu ba. I simply hide, bide my time, and go on living my life.

I am expert at hiding. but not everyone has the kind of resources or the skills that I have.

I feel bad for them.

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

no doubt his real world life is as fakish as his fake posts on DB, malli vachi DB ni quality analysis chestadu.. ededo gnaana brahma laa...pavala ki ekkuva pakodi ki takkuva vedava  braces_1

yeah yeah.. everyone in db should be worried about my real world life. lol. 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

nannu thokkinodu evadu ledu ba. I simply hide, bide my time, and go on living my life.

I am expert at hiding. but not everyone has the kind of resources or the skills that I have.

I feel bad for them.

Oo Sooper ba.. which means nakka inside :3D_Smiles_199:

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I feel bad for them.

every moron does think exactly along these lines..the fact is that he remains a moron.. these qualities are manifestation of your real life..i am sure you are a moron in real world too