issues with my hubby

eleven11

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

DB loki vachedi an hour..looks like you dont have any other job to do..

aa one hour lo nay, intha frustration aa oka online ID meedha.. haha..

migathat 23hrs etla untaavo paapam. lol.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

exactly. that's why I rant here. because I'm sick of assholes in the world, and can't do anything about them. I'm open about it.

Why are you ranting about me? tell? haha..

you are sick of someone online? what kind of pathetic life is that? lol

you are sane? haha.. obsessing about someone online is sanity in your world? dude, you are dumber that I gave you credit for.

i am sick of morons generally..i can spot a moron easily and you are the best of the morons i have ever seen and you should be thrilled about this

19 minutes ago, uttermost said:

There's only a small difference between what you are saying and what i'm saying.

I respect my wife, and have changed my life to accommodate her. she has similarly changed a bit.  I think people who can't change shouldn't be in a marriage.

you think that applies to only the girl, but I'm saying it applies to him as well.  Let both of them exploit each other, may be some day they'll find a balance they can live with. Who are we to shame one person among the two?

your comments on her are needlessly harsh, in fact.

Im not proud of the words that I chose. As a matter of fact I know my comments are harsh and that’s why I  deliberately used them because I’m sick of  her use-and-throw mentality. She totally deserves all the trash for that. And also I think it is very much needed, because many people out here give friendly advise which makes her believe that her thought process is right.  She clearly said  nenu ila batakalenu Ani... when she realized that she has to move right away, apply for divorce and in the petition she can claim all her pains. There is course system (which generally  is in women favour ) to make the judgement. 

Her  pain might be real. But her use-and-throw mentality is what makes me sick. 

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

DB loki vachedi an hour..looks like you dont have any other job to do..

self realization is very important ba. i know what I am.

do you? It looks like by calling me names, and blaming me, you are trying to escape from the important job in your life - of knowing yourself.

work on it, bro. I'll still be around when you are finished.

obsessing about me, is not going to make you smart. in fact agreeing with this db will make you dumber as you go.

aa one hour lo nay, intha frustration aa oka online ID meedha.. haha..

migathat 23hrs etla untaavo paapam. lol.

migatha 23 hrs lo i dont acknowledge any other morons braces_1 adi koda ardham kaka pote ela ra edava

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i am sick of morons generally..i can spot a moron easily and you are the best of the morons i have ever seen and you should be thrilled about this

I should be thrilled about what?

about someone who can't even articulate what he feels, other than calling another person 'moron', thinks I'm a moron?

is that the sort of thing that thrills you? strange guy. lol.

migatha 23 hrs lo i dont acknowledge any other morons braces_1 adi koda ardham kaka pote ela ra edava

lol. I'm speaking to a guy with a mental age of about 12yrs. 

Just now, uttermost said:

self realization is very important ba. i know what I am.

do you? It looks like by calling me names, and blaming me, you are trying to escape from the important job in your life - of knowing yourself.

work on it, bro. I'll still be around when you are finished.

obsessing about me, is not going to make you smart. in fact agreeing with this db will make you dumber as you go.

neekanta scene ledu.. edo nuvvu ala feel aite happiness vastadi ante carry on

i am responding only because i am training myself to avoid being aggressive when responding to moron, thanks for helping me since an hour

please come down tomorrow at same time..i need 2 more days of practice to be a master at this braces_1

3 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

Im not proud of the words that I chose. As a matter of fact I know my comments are harsh and that’s why I  deliberately used them because I’m sick of  her use-and-throw mentality. She totally deserves all the trash for that. And also I think it is very much needed, because many people out here give friendly advise which makes her believe that her thought process is right.  She clearly said  nenu ila batakalenu Ani... when she realized that she has to move right away, apply for divorce and in the petition she can claim all her pains. There is course system (which generally  is in women favour ) to make the judgement. 

Her  pain might be real. But her use-and-throw mentality is what makes me sick. 

If what 'she' wrote is true, and this is not a troll thread, then her husband also has the use-and-throw mentality. Just that you don't see it that way.

If what 'she' wrote is true, and this is not a troll thread, then her husband also has the use-and-throw mentality. Just that you don't see it that way.

adu cheppindi conceptual..nee cheppedi opposite to that..cant that be independent to each other.. ade nee lanti ara vankai vedavalaki ardham kanidi

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

neekanta scene ledu.. edo nuvvu ala feel aite happiness vastadi ante carry on

i am responding only because i am training myself to avoid being aggressive when responding to moron, thanks for helping me since an hour

please come down tomorrow at same time..i need 2 more days of practice to be a master at this braces_1

You are actually being aggressive in your replies.

I think you suffer from lack of social interactions, if you think your tone is not aggressive.

get out in the real world, and talk to real people. People smarter than you are (like me), and don't be offended when they disagree with you. That'll be good practice.

adu cheppindi conceptual..nee cheppedi opposite to that..cant that be independent to each other.. ade nee lanti ara vankai vedavalaki ardham kanidi

I already admitted that it is independent, and that his tone was needlessly harsh towards her. and only her.

can't you read, before you shoot your mouth off?

Just now, uttermost said:

You are actually being aggressive in your replies.

I think you suffer from lack of social interactions, if you think your tone is not aggressive.

get out in the real world, and talk to real people. People smarter than you are (like me), and don't be offended when they disagree with you. That'll be good practice.

really.. i was thinking all the time that i dont respond aggressively to morons..thanks again for your feedback

are you coming tomorrow to help me with as a specimen (moron) 😀

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

really.. i was thinking all the time that i dont respond aggressively to morons..thanks again for your feedback

are you coming tomorrow to help me with as a specimen (moron) 😀

if this is the level of discourse I have to be subjected to, I'd rather not.

you have plenty of people in this db to practice with. 

yeah, that's right. they won't be as kind as I am. lets hope you catch me on another good day then. bye 

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

if this is the level of discourse I have to be subjected to, I'd rather not.

you have plenty of people in this db to practice with. 

yeah, that's right. they won't be as kind as I am. lets hope you catch me on another good day then. bye 

please raa repu ra raa..atleast one day practice ki ra

this is exactly your level..and whats wrong in being proud of it braces_1