issues with my hubby

eleven11

39 minutes ago, uttermost said:

if this is the level of discourse I have to be subjected to, I'd rather not.

you have plenty of people in this db to practice with. 

yeah, that's right. they won't be as kind as I am. lets hope you catch me on another good day then. bye 

@uttermost you thoughts are very thoughtful but in practical the situations are different.

Just now, uttermost said:

yeah. every post of mine is about screaming how awesome I'm, and how pathetic you all are.

ee paatiki idhi kooda artham kaakunda troll cheyyataaniki vachaava. lol.

every post of yours is same as before.. edaina kotta ga cheppa ra pakodi .. nee lolli lo naa s*lllli

1 minute ago, seal_breaker said:

@uttermost you thoughts are very thoughtful but in practical the situations are different.

yeah. withe people like you, ofcourse its different.

other people try their best to be sane, and kind.

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

every post of yours is same as before.. edaina kotta ga cheppa ra pakodi .. nee lolli lo naa s*lllli

@Uttermost you are very intelligent and knowledgable and kind.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I don't attack people. lol. I attack ideologies. and thought processes.

I'm awesome. you are not.

self dabba chaalu ra ..nevemmanna abdul rehman suleiman salman vaa  andari ideologies ni correct cheyadaniki.. adevadani adagaka.. hyderabad galli lo kaali ga tirugutu comments pass chestu unde vaadu ...vedava.. inka ade chestunadanta i see lot of similarities between you and him braces_1

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

self dabba chaalu ra ..nevemmanna abdul rehman suleiman salman vaa  andari ideologies ni correct cheyadaniki.. adevadani adagaka.. hyderabad galli kaali ga tirugutu comments pass chestun unde vaadu braces_1

lol edchey laaga unnav.

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Okay. may be I construed it as an attack. if it was not. I apologise.

No i didnt attack u . Dont apologize brother i never scolded u and even u didnt so...

9 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

aadu chete samsaram.. inkokaru cheste vyabhicharam..braces_1 

He is enjoying trolling neeku ardam aythe.....so manam chokkalu chinchukoni waste

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

If what 'she' wrote is true, and this is not a troll thread, then her husband also has the use-and-throw mentality. Just that you don't see it that way.

“maa Madhya prema ledhu,  very unresponsive, disoriented asalu marriage life meeda interest unda ledha telidu. annitiki discourage chesthadu,  ye pani lo help cheyadu, maa intlo vallani thidthadu, inka ila chala issues unnayeee “

its her side side of the story. How can anybody believe listening to one side of the story and trust her. Even in her story, where did she mention that makes her believe that her husband has the intention to use-and-throw? All I could see is she is not happy because of mismatched expectations. Ala anukuntu pothe Even her husband might be disappointed with his own expectations.  Here here intention to stay in the marriage for selfish benefits is bad. I don’t agree why anybody should support her, atleast for this reason. 

These days wife’s interests are no longer tied with those of husband. They are  driven with selfish motives and also manipulated heavily from the wife’s family and friends. 

Gone are those days where women used to be sole sufferer in marriage. Just google for misuse of section 498A. Husbands pain is real.  In addition to that, because of society misconceptions, men can’t even open up about their pain and depression 

14 hours ago, psycopk said:

pelli aai one year kaledu... appude compalint vidipovatam... aa vidpovatam kuda full ga nakesi vidpodam ani planning... nee lanti danini tatukuntunaduku.. vadiki danda vesi dandam petali..

if you really have any selfrespect.. just take divorce and get the fucck  out of his life..

14 hours ago, AppatloBhutto said:

Idi pakka donga Munda. Why? Because she is getting dad with husband help and giving a middle finger to him. 

Slow claps to you donga Munda. You don’t deserve that marriage. Pass on My sympathies to your husband. If you can. 

14 hours ago, AppatloBhutto said:

Please daya chesi , ikkada unna experts naaku guidance isthara? I want to learn java,  nenu oka 2 months lo job ready undali ( I will work hard), oka plan / recommended videos/ tutorials emyna unte please cheppandi.

Your question should have been 

Please daya chesi , ikkada unna experts naaku guidance isthara? I want to fukc  my husband so badly oka 2 months lo so that he can never recover from the pain. oka plan / recommended videos/ tutorials emyna unte please cheppandi. 

14 hours ago, hello987 said:

Pelli aina parthi intlo unde issues ye ivi....pelli antene oka pedda penta....chance unte vidipoyi enjoy chey..

14 hours ago, hello987 said:

Needhi low income aina America vadu cheskunnadu ante nuvvu andham ga undi undali vadu emo 35 years juttu voodipoina uncle ankunta...so neeku andke nachatledhemo

12 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

arei vadhileyandra ayya... depression mood lo unna vallani ekkuva kelakkandi... reasons anavasaram but dont push her to the limit... ignore the thread here and move on everyone

@MOD23 @psycopk lock this thread or delete it totally... ikkada janalu ane maatalaki TS emanna cheskunte dhaniki meerey kaaranam avtharu... just delete this thread

11 hours ago, Veeraveera said:

fafam vaunty dhoola theerchisindru kadha va....

Vala mogudu sadist ayithe?? benefit of doubt ivvochu ga vaunty ki 

endi ee racha ?