• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• LuciferMorningStar

• kingcasanova

• soodhilodaaram

5 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

logic lekunda, naalugu sollu kaburlu cheppi edo cheppesaa ani feel tho nee bleeding pain thagginchukovadame thappa, epudaina oka valid point cheppaava? escapist kodaka

enduku oorikey chinchukuntaav ra.

soosko, I explicitly said that India needs capitalism, because its an underdeveloped society. communism aney maata ney ledhu India lo. but capitalism has real consequences, and govts need to manage the victims of such a system.

koncham kooda understanding lekunda, naa gurinchi vaagey nuvvu logic gurinchi maatladaku roi. haha..

but along with  capitalism, it needs large scale investment in education, health. capitalism in India progresses at the same lazy pace like everything else it does. do you know why? Indian elites are dumbfcuk mediocrities. india - a place where the elites pretend like they are victims, chasing imaginary ghosts like Communism. lol. what a bunch of losers.

indians make me rofl all the time. 

5 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

logic lekunda, naalugu sollu kaburlu cheppi edo cheppesaa ani feel tho nee bleeding pain thagginchukovadame thappa, epudaina oka valid point cheppaava? escapist kodaka

nuvvu denni communism antunnavo, adhi communism aey kaadhu.

just your butthurt illogical brain, trying to find some straw it can hold on to, to save face.

nee chillar debate lu, ee db lo pichi pushpam batch tho ettuko. emi telikunda anni telisinattu cutting ki emi thakkuva ledhu.

3 hours ago, uttermost said:

such conservative narrow minded, frog in the well, losers.

you have been tucked really bad by society..my sympathies.. get yourselves healed for own good

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

you have been tucked really bad by society..my sympathies.. get yourselves healed for own good

I fcuk society. not the other way around. society doesn't even know my name.

I'm still deciding whethr to fcuk this db or not :) 

4 hours ago, uttermost said:

I fcuk society. not the other way around. society doesn't even know my name.

I'm still deciding whethr to fcuk this db or not :) 

sare e ivvalaki alaage anuko..@3$%

nee favorite country Venezuela lo emavutundi CITI_c$y

4 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

sare e ivvalaki alaage anuko..@3$%

nee favorite country Venezuela lo emavutundi CITI_c$y

atleast I'm not a hindu nationalist fcuk kadha ra.. gumpulo pandhi laaga India edhigi pothundi ani oohinchukuntu beat seyyataaniki. CITI_c$y

venezuela lo people are not starving like  they are in India ra. lol.

21 hours ago, uttermost said:

nuvvu denni communism antunnavo, adhi communism aey kaadhu.

just your butthurt illogical brain, trying to find some straw it can hold on to, to save face.

nee chillar debate lu, ee db lo pichi pushpam batch tho ettuko. emi telikunda anni telisinattu cutting ki emi thakkuva ledhu.

ninnu minchina pushpam dorkaledu raaaaCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

I prefer present day China's model of Governance....They're rocking like anything while US is fire fighting with jumbo idiots like Trump & Ocasio Cortez...Anti Israel bigots  like Ilhan Omar, a newly elected Democratic representative from Minnesota. China will overtake US in maximum 10 years....India should start cozying upto China where India, China & Russia can start a new world order. Since US doesn't care for legal immigrants, India's leadership should change its diplomatic style from opposing China to rallying with China learning a thing or two from China's development model so that Indians don't have to leave India.

51 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

I prefer present day China's model of Governance....They're rocking like anything while US is fire fighting with jumbo idiots like Trump & Ocasio Cortez...Anti Israel bigots  like Ilhan Omar, a newly elected Democratic representative from Minnesota. China will overtake US in maximum 10 years....India should start cozying upto China where India, China & Russia can start a new world order. Since US doesn't care for legal immigrants, India's leadership should change its diplomatic style from opposing China to rallying with China learning a thing or two from China's development model so that Indians don't have to leave India.

what is China's model of Governance? - its the same as practically every western country in the late 1800s, upto the world wars. i.e. work people to death, don't worry about the dead (literally many kids died working in factories in Europe in the industrial revolution), then declare progress for the rest.

I'm sure that's what you want too. because you, and your kids won't be the ones who'll be worked to death.

do you want to know what Chinese millenials think of people like you? This.

DxFL6IKUwAAM9nX.jpg

Don't understimate China's Trump like troll army, of dumbfcuk racists and far right nationalists. If every country followed China's model, the logical end is a war.

58 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

Indians will still leave India. atleast those leaving to the US, will have to leave India. do you see yourself on a factory floor assembling mobile phones? lol.

37 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Indians will still leave India. atleast those leaving to the US, will have to leave India. do you see yourself on a factory floor assembling mobile phones? lol.

Why would I work in a factory floor assembling Iphones? I'm very well educated here, would be very well educated there as well.  Educated people are flooded with opportunities in China....Even uneducated are able to earn decent money....China's increasing middle class is the evidence.