communism vs capitalism

trent

1 minute ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

Why would I work in a factory floor assembling Iphones? I'm very well educated here, would be very well educated there as well.  Educated people are flooded with opportunities in China....Even uneducated are able to earn decent money....China's increasing middle class is the evidence.

that you can do under current india. no need for China style India. 'educated' indians are flooded with opportunities in India too. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• LuciferMorningStar

• kingcasanova

• soodhilodaaram

42 minutes ago, uttermost said:

what is China's model of Governance? - its the same as practically every western country in the late 1800s, upto the world wars. i.e. work people to death, don't worry about the dead (literally many kids died working in factories in Europe in the industrial revolution), then declare progress for the rest.

I'm sure that's what you want too. because you, and your kids won't be the ones who'll be worked to death.

do you want to know what Chinese millenials think of people like you? This.

DxFL6IKUwAAM9nX.jpg

Don't understimate China's Trump like troll army, of dumbfcuk racists and far right nationalists. If every country followed China's model, the logical end is a war.

Oh so saint US didn't wage on war on any country ? Is that what you're saying? I couldn't see the image. But I don't care what dumb millenials think. Ok? They might be borrowing ignorance from American millenials, the most incompetent generation since country's inception. Indian millenials are probably more successful than any country's. They're well educated than their parents, obviously earning more than their parents could ever earn in their lifetime.

Work people to death is not such a bad thing. What would you rather do than work? you'd be bored to death after retirement. Even many retired Americans are finding jobs since they're bored. People should take time for vacation but retiring while being able to find a job is the most stupidest ever. I don't see China declaring war on any country in recent decades.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

that you can do under current india. no need for China style India. 'educated' indians are flooded with opportunities in India too. 

arey oka lachcha rupaai lu unte appu iyyaraaa 

On 1/22/2019 at 5:30 PM, trent said:

edi best india ki to develop fast and to equate the rich and poor

see difference between south and north korea..and get to know the diff

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Yes, sure you never know when you're job will be taken away because reservations for ABCs, BBCs, CBCs, DBCs are going to be increased as the government now & governments in the future will increase reservations to 80%. Make no mistake whoever the sitting PM is in 2024 will extend SC/ST, BC reservations to private sector too...

3 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

Oh so saint US didn't wage on war on any country ? Is that what you're saying? I couldn't see the image. But I don't care what dumb millenials think. Ok? They might be borrowing ignorance from American millenials, the most incompetent generation since country's inception. Indian millenials are probably more successful than any country's. They're well educated than their parents, obviously earning more than their parents could ever earn in their lifetime.

Work people to death is not such a bad thing. What would you rather do than work? you'd be bored to death after retirement. Even many retired Americans are finding jobs since they're bored. People should take time for vacation but retiring while being able to find a job is the most stupidest ever. I don't see China declaring war on any country in recent decades.

Did I say US didn't wage war on any country? do you understand an argument? Its not china declaring a war. Chinese style of governance replicated across the world, will end in a world war.

if working to death is not a bad thing, you do it. I am learning music theory, and writing algorithms to come up with my own music. I've learnt cooking the past 3yrs. I still have lots of time at hand, because I retired in 2013 just as I turned 30, and only worked for the next 3 years because I was hired as a consultant to the product I sold a company. the work there was mostly ornamental. I got paid for doing almost nothing.

retirement is great. I don't have to work. I want everyone to enjoy it. not work like fcuking losers, so their bosses can enjoy fruits of their labour.

5 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

Yes, sure you never know when you're job will be taken away because reservations for ABCs, BBCs, CBCs, DBCs are going to be increased as the government now & governments in the future will increase reservations to 80%. Make no mistake whoever the sitting PM is in 2024 will extend SC/ST, BC reservations to private sector too...

looks like you are insecure about your own abilities.

sure, I will, if I start any company, will hire majority dalits, muslims and women, and hire uppercastes only if they are really meritorious as they claim. i doubt most of them are.

7 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

I hope they do extend reservations to private sector. its unimplementable, but I love to see uppercastes crying over it.

13 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

working is what stupid people do.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

looks like you are insecure about your own abilities.

sure, I will, if I start any company, will hire majority dalits, muslims and women, and hire uppercastes only if they are really meritorious as they claim. i doubt most of them are.

No they're not really meritorious. Merit is not caste based.  But those "so called" uppercaste who are really hard working would find it difficult to keep the job.

Those "Upper Caste" whose vote bank is lesser than other "Upper castes" would be made scapegoats. And you know who that is, You would love it, Wouldn't you?!

16 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

people should aim to become work free. everyone should work towards this aim.

not by making money, but by automating their tasks, so they can focus on other things.

like doing research in material sciences, biotech, etc.

really working for a boss is the worst thing ever.

1 minute ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

No they're not really meritorious. Merit is not caste based.  But those "so called" uppercaste who are really hard working would find it difficult to keep the job.

Those "Upper Caste" whose vote bank is lesser than other "Upper castes" would be made scapegoats. And you know who that is, You would love it, Wouldn't you?!

I don't care about hard working. I can get a robot to do the hard work. we are talking about 'merit' here. I love meritorious people.

Just now, uttermost said:

I don't care about hard working. I can get a robot to do the hard work. we are talking about 'merit' here. I love meritorious people.

Who doesn't like? May be those who are not meritorious!

Just now, LuciferMorningStar said:

Who doesn't like? May be those who are not meritorious!

No. everybody likes smart and industrious people.

they just don't like people who claim merit for themselves because they passed a standardized test. that merit is bullshit.