Same caste ollani enduku pelli cheskokudadu

DrBeta

45 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Eve was made from Adam. 

Abbayi nunche ammayini chesaru

tenor.gif?itemid=12632588

Before 2000 years, Indian subcontinent had the second highest genetic diversity in the population after Africa. After 2000 years of monogamy within the same caste, now, we are just a laboratory of genetic diseases. 

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

Ee list 

Gujjar, from Jammu and Kashmir; the Baniyas, from Uttar Pradesh; and the Pattapu Kapu, from Andhra Pradesh. All of these groups have estimated founder effects about 10 times as strong as those of Finns and Ashkenazi Jews, which suggests the South Asian groups have “just as many, or more, recessive diseases,” said Dr. Reich, who is of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage himself.

3 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Ee list 

Medical workers know that some people with Vysya ancestry — who live primarily in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana — have had fatal responses to common muscle relaxants.

15 hours ago, BetaCat said:

Because it is a sub-group of the ancestral population.

Yeah an ancestral population that was diverse to start of with and the founder population was increasing all the time with diversity coming in because of people living in different location and different environments. 

18 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Yeah an ancestral population that was diverse to start of with and the founder population was increasing all the time with diversity coming in because of people living in different location and different environments

Before 2000 years, there was a lot more diversity, but after people started the caste system and married people from the same caste (endogamy), the diversity kept reducing. Tell me precisely how many founding fathers were there in the caste that you're talking about, I am curious as to where you are going with this. 

Besides, why are you so adamant about marrying someone from the same caste. I told you so many reasons to not to do the same? Give me one reason to marry someone from the same caste.