R G V

reality

I personally don't like NTR that much, I think the fame and power got to his head  later in his life. So, I don't care if people think bad of him. Infact, I think CBN did the right thing by dethroning him.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I personally don't like NTR that much, I think the fame and power got to his head  later in his life. So, I don't care if people think bad of him. Infact, I think CBN did the right thing by dethroning him.

Niku CBN pina unna belief lo pawan kalyan (pawala) ayina CBN ki own ga undi unte movie aapevadu kadhu.

Just now, reality said:

Niku CBN pina unna belief lo pawan kalyan (pawala) ayina CBN ki undi unte movie aapevadu kadhu.

CBN politics lo aariteradu kabatti, valla lekkalu veella lekkalu ani andarini counting chesukuni evo decisions tiskuntadu. Ayina a situation artham cheskoleni janalu apartham cheskuntarani his thoughts. I don't think it's wrong. But again, not many people are open-minded enough to accept it. In my view, NTR adigi mari techukunnadu a fate ni. He deserves that. Fame and power should not get to your head. 

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

+1 nenu personal ga chusanu what cbn did is 1000% right at that time no doubt about it , kasthurba mahila mandali samstha ni NTR vachi lakshmi parvathi mahila mandli ani change cheyyali anta I know a place where NTR came for public meeting akkada vallaki hotel kaadhu parnasala kattaru wtf 

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

CBN politics lo aariteradu kabatti, valla lekkalu veella lekkalu ani andarini counting chesukuni evo decisions tiskuntadu. Ayina a situation artham cheskoleni janalu apartham cheskuntarani his thoughts. I don't think it's wrong. But again, not many people are open-minded enough to accept it. In my view, NTR adigi mari techukunnadu a fate ni. He deserves that. Fame and power should not get to your head. 

Watch the movie man, if you don’t know the background. Plagiarism is the biggest crime in my view. If CBN has balls, he should have floated a new party with new symbol to counter NTR.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

+1 nenu personal ga chusanu what cbn did is 1000% right at that time no doubt about it , kasthurba mahila mandali samstha ni NTR vachi lakshmi parvathi mahila mandli ani change cheyyali anta I know a place where NTR came for public meeting akkada vallaki hotel kaadhu parnasala kattaru wtf 

If CBN has balls, he should have floated a new party with new symbol to counter NTR. Plagiarism is the biggest crime.

Just now, reality said:

Watch the movie man, if you don’t know the background. Plagiarism is the biggest crime in my view. If CBN has balls, he should have floated a new party with new symbol to counter NTR.

I wouldn't call it plagiarism. He hasn't changed any ideals of the party. And he has worked in the party enough to know the key people. CBN had the balls to kick NTR out when he was not following the ideals of his party. NTR pretty much deserves what he got. 

10 minutes ago, reality said:

Niku CBN pina unna belief lo pawan kalyan (pawala) ayina CBN ki own ga undi unte movie aapevadu kadhu.

I still respect CBN of 1994 to 1999 even today I haven't seen someone match that apart from SM Krishna. let people troll irrespective of parties sm krishna pv narasimharao sm krishna and cbn are the pioneers of modern india at that time. later times lo vallu ela behave chesaaru is irrelevant for me  

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Like I said, CBN had the balls to kick NTR out of the party when NTR was acting up. NTR adigi mari techukunnadu a fate ni. 

Then why use his idol/name/fame, to get votes in the aftermath, let alone party/symbol?

7 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

I still respect CBN of 1994 to 1999 even today I haven't seen someone match that apart from SM Krishna. let people troll irrespective of parties sm krishna pv narasimharao sm krishna and cbn are the pioneers of modern india at that time. later times lo vallu ela behave chesaaru is irrelevant for me  

Right time right place.

Just now, reality said:

Then why use his idol/name/fame, to get votes in the aftermath, let alone party/symbol?

Let's hypothetically say that, if he wanted to he could have told people everything that happened and then left NTR idols out of the party. But the fact of the matter is 1. Most people aren't open-minded enough to understand what actually happened and 2. Adi mottam cheppukunte vadi family paruvu potundi kabatti. Having said that, I don't agree with that, paruvu anedi gokkodaniki kuda panikiradani na uddesam, but unfortunately most people in the state don't agree with that.