R G V

reality

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I don't know what you're talking about anymore. 

Didn’t get you. Are you saying, we should conveniently ignore the administrative  pitfalls, and only tune into windfalls?

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Except administrating a state is not the same as running a code in a different program. A lot of times, the same policy cannot be applied to a different state because of the differences in the socio-economic conditions. CBN is not an innovator, he is an administrator.

Hyderabad being a lot similar to Bangalore including socio-economic conditions helped him. Yes he is a good administrator but not a great one. SM Krishna balanced all facets of administration admirably. Yes SM Krishna was also corrupt like CBN . Even in corruption CBN copied SM Krishna's template. SM Krishna made sure his son-in-law monopolised coffee industry with Coffee day chain and cheap coffee estates. CBN helped monopolize milk industry with Heritage on the same template as SM Krishna

1 minute ago, reality said:

Didn’t get you. Are you saying  we should conveniently ignore the administrative  pitfalls, and only tune into windfalls?

I said that I don't know about CBN killing farmers. It is my lack of understanding of the situation. Like I said before, CBN is not a saint. 

6 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I don't endorse stupidity. 

Glad to hear that but more than 95% of CBN supporting clan(pulkas) in this DB think that way

I don't see anything wrong in finding a policy that works and implementing it for the State. Would you rather he copied a good policy from a different state or use his own bad policy. CBN is not a saint, but he ain't stupid either.

Just now, thamudu_satyam said:

Glad to hear that but more than 95% of CBN supporting clan(pulkas) in this DB think that way

I guess I am not a pulka by birth, I ate a pulka and became a pulka. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

I said that I don't know about CBN killing farmers. It is my lack of understanding of the situation. Like I said before, CBN is not a saint. 

Since you credited CBN for his “administrative capabilities”, I had to pull that in. And from that perspective, NTR is miles ahead of CBN.

A leader’s (NTR) emotional intelligence is intuitive and it matters, where as CBN’s sorta administrative capabilities can be learnt in Ameerpet coaching center.

I don't see anything wrong in finding a policy that works and implementing it for the State. Would you rather he copied a good policy from a different state or use his own bad policy. CBN is not a saint, but he ain't stupid either.

Don't you guys that work with computers and coding do this all the time?

Just now, reality said:

Since you credited CBN for his “administrative capabilities”, I had to pull that in. And from that perspective, NTR is miles ahead of CBN.

A leader’s (NTR) emotional intelligence is intuitive and it matters, where as CBN’s sorta administrative capabilities can be learnt in Ameerpet coaching center.

Couldn't have put it in a better way. You nailed what i was about to say. _-_

Don't you guys that work with computers and coding do this all the time?

But we dont go on social media announcing to the world we are the second coming of Jeff Dean(Pioneer of Distributed systems n AI. My Idol). 

56 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

I still respect CBN of 1994 to 1999 even today I haven't seen someone match that apart from SM Krishna. let people troll irrespective of parties sm krishna pv narasimharao sm krishna and cbn are the pioneers of modern india at that time. later times lo vallu ela behave chesaaru is irrelevant for me  

Being at the right time, at the right place is what it worked for CBN between 1994-1999, not the ability. 

The Congress was going through its lowest phases in history, PV retired, An idiot by the name Seetharam Kesari has been atbthe healm of Congress, regional satraps shied away, V P Singh shied away, Jyothi Basu took it easy and that’s when CBN got a chance to center stage the politics between 1994-1999. And remember, india opened its doors to FDi and momeybstartrd flowing which came in handy for CBN.

CBN has fought against his opponents when they were extremely weak 

we all know how CBN responded to the same opponents when they became powerful...2004 nundi CBN faced the same opponents except that were powerful. 

Do you think CBN can face BJP of today ? He did face Advani/Vajpayee but do you think he can face BJP today or Congress between 2004-2014 ? 

CBN can only play the game when opponents are weak and grounded, not when the opponent is powerful, CBN cannot even stand up to face. 

Just now, reality said:

NTR is definitely a leader of the masses. But the policies that people want are not necessarily the best for them, as in, I might be glad if I get cheaper rice, cheaper gas, cheaper groceries. But in the long run, things that real matter are education, employment and standard of living. There is a difference in both these people and it is evident from their policies. 

And there seems to be popular Mia conception about CBN’s administration skills. He is dumb. 

Marri Chenna Reddy is considered as pioneer of administration....Trainee IAS are amtaight about MCR’s administrative policies even today...

CBN’s administration skills kadu, adoka panikimalina rubab, he made government employees work like hell but efficiency was barely anything better...

2 minutes ago, thamudu_satyam said:

But we dont go on social media announcing to the world we are the second coming of Jeff Dean(Pioneer of Distributed systems n AI. My Idol). 

Would you rather he implemented a good copied policy or a bad own policy? He is at least smart enough to figure out which policy to implement, which other states haven't figured in that time period, 1994-99