R G V

reality

Just now, DrBeta said:

Would you rather he implemented a good copied policy or a bad own policy? He is at least smart enough to figure out which policy to implement, which other states haven't figured in that time period, 1994-99

Do you really think it was only CBN? If he was as smart as advertised  he would not be in the conundrum he finds in now. 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

And there seems to be popular Mia conception about CBN’s administration skills. He is dumb. 

Marri Chenna Reddy is considered as pioneer of administration....Trainee IAS are amtaight about MCR’s administrative policies even today...

CBN’s administration skills kadu, adoka panikimalina rubab, he made government employees work like hell but efficiency was barely anything better...

I agree that CBN made Government employees work like hell, which seems to be a major complaint. 

Just now, thamudu_satyam said:

Do you really think it was only CBN? If he was as smart as advertised  he would not be in the conundrum he finds in now. 

If you thought he had a cake walk at any time in his life, you're mistaken. I don't think it's only because he is smart, like someone else pointed out being at the right time, and having the right people around definitely helped him. But aren't we all glad that he did what he did back then, whatever maybe the circumstances.

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

NTR is definitely a leader of the masses. But the policies that people want are not necessarily the best for them, as in, I might be glad if I get cheaper rice, cheaper gas, cheaper groceries. But in the long run, things that real matter are education, employment and standard of living. There is a difference in both these people and it is evident from their policies. 

To afford education, employment, standard of living, people have to become self-sustainable. Since farming is the main source for majority of the people, a leader must consider farmers needs first, in oder to have the development from grassroots. In contrary, CBN ordered to shoot farmers who asked for electricity.

Since you said, you don’t know about it, here is the video,

3 minutes ago, reality said:

To afford education, employment, standard of living, people have to become self-sustainable. Since farming is the main source for majority of the people, a leader must consider farmers needs first, in oder to have the development from grassroots. In contrary, CBN ordered to shoot farmers who asked for electricity.

Since you said, you don’t know about it, here is the video,

Even if you say that I believe everything in this YouTube video, given the complex socio-economic conditions of the state, there are only some things that a Government do. I am not saying that what he did is right, I am saying that given his position he couldn't have done better.

See, that's when the dotcom bubble was happening, as the Chief Minister, there isn't much one can't do in this particular situation except prevent a revolt. It might sound harsh when I say that but it's true.  

9 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

If you thought he had a cake walk at any time in his life, you're mistaken. I don't think it's only because he is smart, like someone else pointed out being at the right time, and having the right people around definitely helped him. But aren't we all glad that he did what he did back then, whatever maybe the circumstances.

Ok to an extent i can agree with your argument . And i thought i'll never see a day where a pro CBN argument in this DB can be constructive, logical and not with fanaticism _-_ . BTW CBN's current term reminds me of ur university alumni Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos. 

Personally, education is really important to me. So, I don't see much merit in policies like "runa maphi" or "free electricity". If you had enough funds to industrialize and create jobs, why would you want to give it to people for free. Now, as a Chief Minister, you are not expected to say that. But the truth of the matter is, this is what is good for the State in the long run. 

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Even if you say that I believe everything in this YouTube video, given the complex socio-economic conditions of the state, there are only some things that a Government do. I am not saying that what he did is right, I am saying that given his position he couldn't have done better.

See, that's when the dotcom bubble was happening, as the Chief Minister, there isn't much one can't do in this particular situation except prevent a revolt. It might sound harsh when I say that but it's true.  

Are you serious? What a stupid way to end an “unlikely” abuse-free discussion in AFDB. Do you know lives were lost in that encounter? I give up now.

1 minute ago, reality said:

Are you serious? What a stupid way to end an “unlikely” abuse-free discussion in AFDB. Do you know lives were lost in that encounter? I give up now.

Personally , education is really important to me. So, I don't see much merit in policies like "runa maphi" or "free electricity". If you had enough funds to industrialize and create jobs, why would you want to give it to people for free. Now, as a Chief Minister, you are not expected to say that. But the truth of the matter is, this is what is good for the State in the long run. 

6 minutes ago, thamudu_satyam said:

Ok to an extent i can agree with your argument . And i thought i'll never see a day where a pro CBN argument in this DB can be constructive, logical and not with fanaticism _-_ . BTW CBN's current term reminds me of ur university alumni Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos. 

Well she is more fake than CBN is all I know. 

Personally , education is really important to me. So, I don't see much merit in policies like "runa maphi" or "free electricity". If you had enough funds to industrialize and create jobs, why would you want to give it to people for free. Now, as a Chief Minister, you are not expected to say that. But the truth of the matter is, this is what is good for the State in the long run. 

Don’t double down on what you said. Killing people can never be an option, period.

Well she is more fake than CBN is all I know. 

CBN's capital construction fantasy is exactly like Theranos. Promise 1000 times than what you can deliver.

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Motive for education comes from financial well-being. Not everyone in the villages dream to pursue GRE/CAT/GMAT/PHD.