R G V

reality

4 minutes ago, thamudu_satyam said:

Yellow media and CBN himself harp as if he is an innovator of development ideas which he clearly is not is my point. He was a good administrator but not the revolutionary he is portrayed to be

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Janalu chesina chinna chinna projects ne rangulu poosi chupinchukuntunnaru resumes lo, antalo publicize cheyadam is not wrong. At the same time, take things that he says with a pinch of salt, just like you would about a random CV that you would come across. 

Poeple gave 210/294 seats to NTR (even after marrying LP). Which is way more than what TDP won in 1983.

So, you think people are insane to elect NTR, and CBN is the smartass in the town?

@DrBeta

Just now, DrBeta said:

Janalu chesina chinna chinna projects ne rangulu poosi chupinchukuntunnaru resumes lo, antalo publicize cheyadam is not wrong. At the same time, take things that he says with a pinch of salt, just like you would about a random CV that you would come across. 

Imagine you devise an experiment and open source it. Your colleague working in same lab copies it and along with his coterie goes on harping in the literary circle he was the one who devised it and he is the only innovator in the lab

2 minutes ago, reality said:

About other question? He tricked people?

What do you mean he tricked people? Ofcourse I just told you he cares too much about his family's "paruvu" which I don't know why people think is so important, which is why it's not easy for him to get through the whole messy situation that happened. CBN is not a saint, he is just a good administrator and an excellent politician. 

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Poeple gave 210/294 seats to NTR (even after marrying LP). Which is way more than what TDP won in 1983.

So, you think people are insane to elect NTR, and CBN is the smartass in the town?

@DrBeta

See, politics are way more complex for me to comprehend, especially with the equations pertaining to caste, which I know nothing about. NTR is definitely a more charismatic leader than CBN. But, purely based on the administrative capabilities and policy making, I believe CBN is a better leader than NTR. NTR started a lot of policies that are not self-sustainable like giving out free things, that people appreciate. CBN started policies that have more long term implications. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

See, politics are way more complex for me to comprehend, especially with the equations pertaining to caste, which I know nothing about. NTR is definitely a more charismatic leader than CBN. But, purely based on the administrative capabilities and policy making, I believe CBN is a better leader than NTR. NTR started a lot of policies that are not self-sustainable like giving out free things, that people appreciate. CBN started policies that have more long term implications. 

Do you know CBN killing farmers, just for asking power? What kind of an “administrative capability” does that come under?

14 minutes ago, thamudu_satyam said:

Imagine you devise an experiment and open source it. Your colleague working in same lab copies it and along with his coterie goes on harping in the literary circle he was the one who devised it and he is the only innovator in the lab

Except administering a state is not the same as running a code in a different program. A lot of times, the same policy cannot be applied to a different state because of the differences in the socio-economic conditions. CBN is not an innovator, he is an administrator.

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Do you know CBN killing farmers, just for asking power? What kind of an “administrative capability” does that come under?

I don't know what you're talking about anymore. 

9 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

No one in the right mind would believe that, if they do, they are stupid.

Lot of id's in this DB and people behind them believe it whole heartedly 

9 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

No one in the right mind would believe that, if they do, they are stupid.

Some think that he is a pioneer who turned the things around. If given one more chance, we would have seen smartphone in 2004 itself ani.

Just now, thamudu_satyam said:

Lot of id's in this DB and people behind them believe it whole heartedly 

Just now, reality said:

Some think that he is a pioneer who turned the things around. If given one more chance, we would have seen smartphone in 2004 itself ani.

I don't endorse stupidity. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Except administering a state is not the same as running a code in a different program. A lot of times, the same policy cannot be applied to a different state because of the differences in the socio-economic conditions. CBN is not an innovator, he is an administrator.