R G V

reality

4 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

not right time right place, right time right people

I think that CBN is a better administrator than NTR in that sense. NTR ki janalaki free ga ivvadam matrame telusu, CBN ki free ga ichina, daniki saripada pani cheypeyadam telusu. I hope okavela CBN geliste, e free ga dabbulu ichevalla cheta edaina pani cheyistadani (like planting trees or something).

14 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

I still respect CBN of 1994 to 1999 even today I haven't seen someone match that apart from SM Krishna. let people troll irrespective of parties sm krishna pv narasimharao sm krishna and cbn are the pioneers of modern india at that time. later times lo vallu ela behave chesaaru is irrelevant for me  

CBN being a pioneer is again a myth pushed hard by yellow media. He blatantly copied SM krishna's development platform. Yes he implemented them in AP but it was not his original idea.

delhi, mumbai, chennai, kolkota already developed before so sudden ga bangalore and hyderabad ela vachaayi jus because of sm krishna and CBN mee political reasons meeru pettukondi but IT ni thechindhi bangalore ki sm krishna from congress and nakka from tdp 

Just now, thamudu_satyam said:

CBN being a pioneer is again a myth pushed hard by yellow media. He blatantly copied SM krishna's development platform. Yes he implemented them in AP but it was not his original idea.

In administration, ideas are not necessarily as important as implementation. One might come up with a great idea and horrible implementation. It's not research where you have patents on ideas, it's the implementation that really counts. 

1 minute ago, thamudu_satyam said:

who cares if its his idea point is what what all other metros are doing? 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

I think that CBN is a better administrator than NTR in that sense. NTR ki janalaki free ga ivvadam matrame telusu, CBN ki free ga ichina, daniki saripada pani cheypeyadam telusu. I hope okavela CBN geliste, e free ga dabbulu ichevalla cheta edaina pani cheyistadani (like planting trees or something).

Are you serious? I hope you are not trolling.

5 minutes ago, thamudu_satyam said:

so before nakka Microsoft campus undha bangalore lo? 

Just now, reality said:

Are you serious? I hope you are not trolling.

Yes, I think any administrator/politician who gives out anything for free is stupid. There is no reason to give out anything for free except to gain popularity. CBN made Government school teachers go to villages and find kids to make them go to Government schools. Everyone hated him for that. But now he is giving out money for free to people just to gain popularity, which is just stupid. 

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

who cares if its his idea point is what what all other metros are doing? 

Ok i didn't state my point clearly. CBN was a very good administrator in the sense he copied and implemented things well but publicizing himself as a messaiah of development in India is not right .

11 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Let's hypothetically say that, if he wanted to he could have told people everything that happened and then left NTR idols out of the party. But the fact of the matter is 1. Most people aren't open-minded enough to understand what actually happened and 2. Adi mottam cheppukunte vadi family paruvu potundi kabatti. Having said that, I don't agree with that, paruvu anedi gokkodaniki kuda panikiradani na uddesam, but unfortunately most people in the state don't agree with that. 

You are belittling public take just to credit a person. So, in a way, you are inferring that, he tricked people?

So far what you inferred is,

1. NTR is an asshole, and so CBN had kick him out.

2. People are not “open-minded” to understand the “greatness” of CBN

Don’t you think these claims are way off?

Just now, reality said:

You are belittling public take just to credit a person. So, in a way, you are inferring that, he tricked people?

So far what you inferred is,

1. NTR is an asshole, and so CBN had kick him out.

2. People are not “open-minded” to understand the “greatness” of CBN

Don’t you think these claims are way off?

I never said CBN is great. I just said that he did the right thing by kicking NTR out. CBN is not great, he is just better than NTR. 

6 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

In administration, ideas are not necessarily as important as implementation. One might come up with a great idea and horrible implementation. It's not research where you have patents on ideas, it's the implementation that really counts. 

Yellow media and CBN himself harp as if he is an innovator of development ideas which he clearly is not is my point. He was a good administrator but not the revolutionary he is portrayed to be

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I never said CBN is great. I just said that he did the right thing by kicking NTR out. CBN is not great, he is just better than NTR. 

About other question? He tricked people?

3 minutes ago, thamudu_satyam said:

Ok i didn't state my point clearly. CBN was a very good administrator in the sense he copied and implemented things well but publicizing himself as a messaiah of development in India is not right .

Janalu chesina chinna chinna projects ne rangulu poosi chupinchukuntunnaru resumes lo, antalo publicize cheyadam is not wrong. At the same time, take things that he says with a pinch of salt, just like you would about a random CV that you would come across.