Sadistic Behavior

Anushri

tell him that you are cheating, tell him that you have cancer, tell him that you have aids. nuvvu vadileya navasaram ledu, nuvvu cheppina qualities vunnodu ninnu vadilesi poaripothadu ivannni nuvvu chebithe

1 hour ago, Anushri said:

Everyone’s perspective of beauty is different...some might like girls who are very tall...we never know

i asked the same question to myself from many years....what’s wrong with me ani 

@Anushri Dear member, You are making the biggest blunder in your marriage by asking for suggestions from this DB members.

I saw some of the responses by a few DB members and I was shocked to see those responses.

It's not your husband's behavior that things are getting worse but it's because of free suggestions by such people are driving you in the wrong direction and creating unnecessary issues in your marriage life.

I know you not a child to listen to such advice but trust me, such things do have an effect on your neutral thinking. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

@Anushri Dear member, You are making the biggest blunder in your marriage by asking for suggestions from this DB members.

I saw some of the responses by a few DB members and I was shocked to see those responses.

It's not your husband's behavior that things are getting worse but it's because of free suggestions by such people are driving you in the wrong direction and creating unnecessary issues in your marriage life.

I know you not a child to listen to such advice but trust me, such things do have an effect on your neutral thinking. 

Thankyou @Android__Halwa

I don’t know if it’s right or wrong but speaking to anonymous people made me cool down....i really can’t talk about these to anyone not even to my parents because it hurts them that I am suffering 

2 hours ago, Anushri said:

How to esacape from husbands sadistic behavior like 

snapping fingers many times while driving to scare me off...even though we didn’t had any argument...don’t know what reminded him

making faces as if he hates me and giving weird expressions.....saying things like you are fit for nothing, See your face in the mirror (he looks handsome)

I told my parents and in-laws many times about his behavior....I even told him that it hurts me very much but he is the same...I know I need to take him to counseling but he will not agree...I do not want to break my marriage for kids sake 

he is seriously having some kind of psychological issue which needs to be treated but don’t know how to do that

When you are struggling to move forward, think of why you first started walking. Think of the happy things, think about what you like in him. Focus on the positive side, it's easier to forget them in the long run. No one is perfect, but every relationship can be perfect if you focus on what's perfect about each other. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Anushri said:

Thankyou @Android__Halwa

I don’t know if it’s right or wrong but speaking to anonymous people made me cool down....i really can’t talk about these to anyone not even to my parents because it hurts them that I am suffering 

Dear @Anushri 

Talking to anonymous people really makes some people better, in fact, it's one of the ways to reduce stress.

But trust me, seeking life-changing advice from anonymous and dumb heads will affect your neutral thinking towards your husband and will only create more and more hatred towards your husband than what it is...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Dear @Anushri 

Talking to anonymous people really makes some people better, in fact, it's one of the ways to reduce stress.

But trust me, seeking life-changing advice from anonymous and dumb heads will affect your neutral thinking towards your husband and will only create more and more hatred towards your husband than what it is...

Ledu @Android__Halwa I am not taking any drastic decisions

@Anushri

Its clear that you have some negative feeling about your husband but instead of working towards it, why can't you just focus on making things better ?

You know what, YOU ARE ALREADY BEAUTIFUL. Being born as a girl itself makes you beautiful. You don't have to prove or appear more beautiful than what you are to anyone on this earth, even to your husband. You are the best thing that has happened to your husband and your husband will not get a more beautiful wife than you.

What you lag is the thinking/thought to move further with the life what you have. Stop thinking about how your husband irritates you and instead start thinking how to lead life when you are 40,45,50...kids grow up, they go to universities, come on dear, life is so exciting and challenging and why do you want to strike at just being so thoughtful about the things your husband irritates?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@Anushri

Its clear that you have some negative feeling about your husband but instead of working towards it, why can't you just focus on making things better ?

You know what, YOU ARE ALREADY BEAUTIFUL. Being born as a girl itself makes you beautiful. You don't have to prove or appear more beautiful than what you are to anyone on this earth, even to your husband. You are the best thing that has happened to your husband and your husband will not get a more beautiful wife than you.

What you lag is the thinking/thought to move further with the life what you have. Stop thinking about how your husband irritates you and instead start thinking how to lead life when you are 40,45,50...kids grow up, they go to universities, come on dear, life is so exciting and challenging and why do you want to strike at just being so thoughtful about the things your husband irritates?

Thankyou @Android__Halwa for the kind and inspiring words

1 minute ago, Anushri said:

Ledu @Android__Halwa I am not taking any drastic decisions

That's like a mature thinking adult.

Kani ie DB lo vunna chetta yedhavala advices vinte, niku bagane vuntundi, cool down kuda avutav...kani niku teliyakunda ne nee husband mida inka inka kopam perugipotadi..

Now, nee modugu nee sontham, kani nee mogudu mida kopaniki panikimalina,mukku mokam teliyani chetta na kodukulu ani telisthe ika nuvve oohinchuko nuv entha galeez ga vuntado, etlanti wrong intentions pudutayo neelo...

• Upvote 2

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

That's like a mature thinking adult.

Kani ie DB lo vunna chetta yedhavala advices vinte, niku bagane vuntundi, cool down kuda avutav...kani niku teliyakunda ne nee husband mida inka inka kopam perugipotadi..

Now, nee modugu nee sontham, kani nee mogudu mida kopaniki panikimalina,mukku mokam teliyani chetta na kodukulu ani telisthe ika nuvve oohinchuko nuv entha galeez ga vuntado, etlanti wrong intentions pudutayo neelo...

Currently I do not have good impression on my husband either...time will heal everything andi 

Just now, Anushri said:

Currently I do not have good impression on my husband either...time will heal everything andi 

You don't need to have a good impression but...You can work towards it. 

You can live without your husband but your husband and family will not be able to live without you. This is your trump card. 

You deserve the same respect as your husband. DEMAND for the same respect. ooru mida padi sampaichina matrama mogudu emi thop kaadu, intlo vundi pillalni chusthu vunde adadi deniki takkuva kadu....both should have same respect no matter what it is...I don't mean that you are also a housewife..

• Upvote 1

What ever it is, you can't change things now..your husband is what he is...and youa re what you are..

mee problem ki solution kuda meeru iddare chusukovali....moodava vyakthi involve ayina samsaram sukapadinattu chatitra lo ledu...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

What ever it is, you can't change things now..your husband is what he is...and youa re what you are..

mee problem ki solution kuda meeru iddare chusukovali....moodava vyakthi involve ayina samsaram sukapadinattu chatitra lo ledu...

Sure will take time and see how things go between us