Bad cholesterol

Rushabhi

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

manumul mushroom tindadanta.. magic mushrooms tappa :giggle:

Daniki mental problems ki em relation ledu annaru ga? Ante ippudu naku mental ani decide chesara? E roju enti na friends anta nannu ila matalu antunnaru @soodhilodaaram

4 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

fat baaga perigipoindi ani bf cut, baita addamaina chetha tintunaav ani paisal cut

left overs waste aithunaai ani cooking cut, sink ninda bucket ninda ginnalu battalu clean cheste nee body fat percent cut.

Nenu ni mida 911 ki complaint chesta :3D_Smiles_216:@3$%

Best way to stay healthy is eat everything including healthy and  junk and burn it through exercise.

that way body will get used to all types of food.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Daniki mental problems ki em relation ledu annaru ga? Ante ippudu naku mental ani decide chesara? E roju enti na friends anta nannu ila matalu antunnaru @soodhilodaaram

Ayyo... adhi mental problems unnollu vadedhi kadhu akka... it’s kind of weed ankunta.. naku kuda teliyadhu sarigga

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

no not at all...magic mushrooms are used by nerds and intelligence people to enhance their consciousness and connection to self..it was suppose to compliment

6 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

Calcium  supplements ki kuda na 😞

Calcium ekkada undalo akkada matrame undali. Akkada kakunda inka ekkada unna problems ee 

4 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

Best way to stay healthy is eat everything including healthy and  junk and burn it through exercise.

that way body will get used to all types of food.

Good post  from bad person ! *n$

no not at all...magic mushrooms are used by nerds and intelligence people to enhance their consciousness and connection to self..it was suppose to compliment

I see. Ekkado avi terminal illness/mental illness drugs lo upayoga padevi ani chadivanu. May be i was wrong. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I see. Ekkado avi terminal illness/mental illness drugs lo upayoga padevi ani chadivanu. May be i was wrong. 

there was one study conducted by Johns Hopkins on usage during terminal cancer patients illness with positive results , that was just one study towards medical need, its being used for biohacking more now

there was one study conducted by Johns Hopkins on usage during terminal cancer patients illness with positive results , that was just one study towards medical need, its being used for biohacking more now

I see ! Don't know about biohacking. Enti adi ? Thanks! silent_I1

6 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

pampu....ikkada waiting Image result for brahmi lungi gif

Nilanti pichodini pattukovadam emergency kadanta . Agu wait cheyi EOD kalla vachestaru. Makkaleragadestaru. Repati nunchi nuvve breakfast, lunch and dinner chestav inka. ^^