Bad cholesterol

Rushabhi

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Nilanti pichodini pattukovadam emergency kadanta . Agu wait cheyi EOD kalla vachestaru. Makkaleragadestaru. Repati nunchi nuvve breakfast, lunch and dinner chestav inka. ^^

mari picholla toh unte pichi kaakapothe em ostadi @3$% antunna @shamsher_007

1 hour ago, Paidithalli said:

Ayyo... adhi mental problems unnollu vadedhi kadhu akka... it’s kind of weed ankunta.. naku kuda teliyadhu sarigga

I see. Telvad thammmi !*n$

General Q... asalu walking annadhi work avvudha... I dont see a point in walking by younger people... atleast one has to jog to keep the heart rate at a decent pace and sweat it out... 

If you do cardio for 3-4 days a week, that should help with a lot of issues

11 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

General Q... asalu walking annadhi work avvudha... I dont see a point in walking by younger people... atleast one has to jog to keep the heart rate at a decent pace and sweat it out... 

sometimes Young obese or overweight people will have joint problems if they try to jog. the best they can try is walking fast.

16 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Walking for 20 mins at a pace will be definitely a workout...

I prefer run for few mins rather than jog for 20 mins

Jogging makes my.knees more pressure and heat than my body don't know the same for all

6 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

sometimes Young obese or overweight people will have joint problems if they try to jog. the best they can try is walking fast.

yeah pains unte its a different issue, im not talking about them

Satins don't work if you eat meat, yogurt or milk. Satins require you of not to eat any fat at all. Eating lots of garlic helps, if you don't mind bad odor/garlic breath; there is even an otc pill Garlique. Celery juice helps you reduce cholesterol by 10%. Anyway, try to walk 4 miles a day.