Rejected a girl

Hakuna_Matata

1 minute ago, tittiemaster said:

No they want their ex bf to get in touch. Vaadini thaluchukuni bhavaprapthi pondi husband jeevithanni nasanam doing.

evvadu happy ga vundakudadau...antu ex iyu husband... 

2 minutes ago, tittiemaster said:

No they want their ex bf to get in touch. Vaadini thaluchukuni bhavaprapthi pondi husband jeevithanni nasanam doing.

Personal life bagundali ante open ga express cheskovali ... boy ayina ... girl ayina 

Just now, Paidithalli said:

Thorn elli leaf pai padda... leaf elli thorn pai padda... chirigedhi leaf e

itlanti movie dialogues ki days aipoinay....ippudu andaru equal...break up aithe ammaye kanna abbaye ekkuva suffer avthadu

2 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

Thorn elli leaf pai padda... leaf elli thorn pai padda... chirigedhi leaf e

Ee vishayam nee cho chweetness tho db vanithalaki cheppi valla lives ni saraina darilo pettu.

Just now, Paidithalli said:

Personal life bagundali ante open ga express cheskovali ... boy ayina ... girl ayina 

Ippudu aa db porini ee vishayam husband tho discuss chesi husband permission tho bf tho contact loki rammantava.

Friend story:

Conversation:

He: Hey, can we meet during weekdays in BKC since it would be more convenient for both of us and it will also save our traveling time?

She: My office timings is very hectic between 1.30pm to 10pm due to which I get tired easily.

He: So then can we meet somewhere in the middle during weekends?

She: Can you please come near to my house during weekends in Kalyan?

He: Kalyan is a bit far for me. Are you not comfortable to travel a bit?

She : I get tired working 5 days a week. Being a guy, you should be strong enough. I need a guy who can take care of me and treat me like a princess.

He: Good luck daddy's princess. I wish that you find your soulmate soon!

I disconnected the call.

It's not that I didn't wish to travel to her place. But her behavior turned me off. She only looked for her own convenience and not mine. So I finally decided to leave her

6 minutes ago, Cation said:

Don't have kids

True story. 

When I was young, one of my neighbors tried to kill her brother’s kids because she couldn’t have her own. Was shocked to hear it as a kid 😳