S386: Request to Desi uncles with 2010 to 2014 PD.

JambaKrantu

7 minutes ago, cottondora said:

I agree bro... a bill ayina dani valla andariki benefit undantene it will pass or else it will fail ....

yes we have to defend ourselves and protect our self esteem. 

Oppose chesevallani deal chese vidhanam tho mana payina respect peragali kani manaki valla paina  vallaki mana paina hatred peragoddu ani nenu anukuntunna .... It might create a worst environment for us or our future generations which we don't want or not asking for...we are asking for a fair soci try and let's stick to it instead of getting deviated ...

Adhi jarige pani kaadu. I don’t care about the comments made by other immigrants. But I do care how a Senator of this country unapologetically showed that it’s okay and rather cool to mock at our misery. #NOTACCEPTABLE.

Again he does not need to depend on the Indian community in illinois as most of them are republicans. I have mentioned yesterday also. Most of the indians in illinois are old generation and are aligned to business and republicans 

its easy to get one senator to oppose a bill. its extremely difficult to get approval from all senators.

dont blame one person or group for opposing...the system here is flawed and broken. we just want to immigrate to a country with outdated  and broken system. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

its easy to get one senator to oppose a bill. its extremely difficult to get approval from all senators.

dont blame one person or group for opposing...the system here is flawed and broken. we just want to immigrate to a country with outdated  and broken system. 

Bill can be negotiated with other senators who hold it because of the language. Senators who are against the bill in principle coz they think we don’t deserve GC cannot be negotiated with. We have to make our voice count and call them out for the bigotry.

7 minutes ago, Milehigh said:

That is why they say be a roman when you are in rome. Nothing we can do . Just follow their rules. Cannot force it on them. 

Bhayya, you think there is no point in making our voice heard? Humble request to you. At least try first. We are so much habituated to the abuse that we have lost the spine to speak up. What is there to lose? Complain, protest, fight, Rage but do not go gentle into that good night.🙏

I was in DC yesterday at the meet. I already said . There were barely 5 indians. And of the 3 of them came from seattle. Just sitting here and commenting in digital media does not work. Saw many such things. At the same time there were about 400 chinese students at the meeting inside and outside 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Milehigh said:

I was in DC yesterday at the meet. I already said . There were barely 5 indians. And of the 3 of them came from seattle. Just sitting here and commenting in digital media does not work. Saw many such things. At the same time there were about 400 chinese students at the meeting inside and outside 

Chinese and vere country vallu baaga coordinate sesaru deeni kosame. Organized gaa. 

5 minutes ago, Milehigh said:

My bad I didn’t see your earlier posts. Ya twitter ni Iranians highjack chesaru. Ilanti meets ni Chinese highjack chesaru.

See The whole point like i mentioned yesterday. Tammy duckworth came out of the meeting saying no to the bill to the chinese. She was one of the co sponsors of the bill and now she has removed her name. I said yesterday itself that she will be a no.

Unless you go there and meet them, you really cannot understand what others are trying to plead to them. Like the chinese were just bombarding him with all sorts of bills and hiatory and statistics in illinois. He knows that he needs that vote along with african americans to defeat the suburban white vote 

We just cannot go to these meetings just pleading only for the bill. You need to be really prepared to tell who is the big indian community and their achievements in illinois and their support to him all of that. Just going and pleading the bill plight does not help

22 minutes ago, Milehigh said:

We just cannot go to these meetings just pleading only for the bill. You need to be really prepared to tell who is the big indian community and their achievements in illinois and their support to him all of that. Just going and pleading the bill plight does not help

nuvvu anta kashtapadi fake news spread cheyalsina pani ledu bill dead ani oppukunnam kani fake news avasaram ledu to kill this bill. rubio, rush,cruz,chinese,hispanic ani edo edo rastunnav ninnati nundi none of it is true only thing is Durbin is not ok with bill unless numbers are increased that all we know. Tammy kuda not ok we know but removing co-sponsorship because of chinese and all the crap you were posting from yesterday is not true.

1 hour ago, Milehigh said:

Again he does not need to depend on the Indian community in illinois as most of them are republicans. I have mentioned yesterday also. Most of the indians in illinois are old generation and are aligned to business and republicans 

Hmm