S386: Request to Desi uncles with 2010 to 2014 PD.

JambaKrantu

Just now, cottondora said:

vallu might be country lovers or they are thankful coz this country gave them a lot... anthey kani eeda maku kavalsnidi ivvatle kabatti mem vere deggarki potham ... idi maa country kadu anukuntey they dont deserver to be here...

vallu might be country lovers aa ? ante remaining antha haters aa ?  Have you ever read US independence declaration by Thomas Jefferson ?  nenu adigedi neeku artham autunda ? nuvvu evaru decide cheyataniki who should stay here , and who shouldn't -

5 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

vallu might be country lovers aa ? ante remaining antha haters aa ?  Have you ever read US independence declaration by Thomas Jefferson ?  nenu adigedi neeku artham autunda ? nuvvu evaru decide cheyataniki who should stay here , and who shouldn't -

neeku okati ante okati artham cheskuntunnav... vallu lovers antey andaru haters ani kadu... who ever thinks this country as other country dont deserve to be here... nenu evadini anukoku... Its the fact... go talk to your citizen friends saying this is foreign country .. maa country lo putti periginollu mee country military lo serve chesaru benefits kosam ... ani then tell me what their reaction...

you said many generations came here ani... andukey antunna even first ochina vallu kuda they owned it and created their own military to fight with their putti perigina land (England) and declared independence in 1700s...

nenu anedi neeku naaku telugollaki Indians kay kadu applies to every body... 

Just imagine .. mana kids and future generations country haters madhyalo perigi society antha bhayam bhayam ga tayarayithey..?? 

Patriotic ga peeki podvali anatle atleast be respectrful and loyal to the country that helped you antunna...

roju twitter lo vatilo chustunna s386 ki against ga evadaina matladithey vadini eskovatam... h4EAD oddante vallaki evo cheppatam... 

manam evadiki emi cheppakkarle we can only let the lawmakers or govt and if the country really feels we need them then nobody can stop us... if not we cannot demand something that ONLY benefits our community .... whatever it might be...

Guys please watch and retweet this. Senator Dick Durbin humiliated the entire Indian community in front of Iran PhD students. There is no difference between him and the red heads who tell us to go back to our own country. He said there are too many of us. Well, yeah you need these many of us to keep your companies running. Mee sontha id tho problem anukunte kottadi create chesi retweet cheyyandi. He just maligned our dignity and perseverance. He might as well treat us like illegals, at least they get some sympathy.

http://‪https://twitter.com/psyinfeld/status/1177355239877427200/video/1‬

Dick Durbin Racist

https://twitter.com/psyinfeld/status/1177355239877427200

5 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Guys please watch and retweet this. Senator Dick Durbin humiliated the entire Indian community in front of Iran PhD students. There is no difference between him and the red heads who tell us to go back to our own country. He said there are too many of us. Well, yeah you need these many of us to keep your companies running. Mee sontha id tho problem anukunte kottadi create chesi retweet cheyyandi. He just maligned our dignity and perseverance. He might as well treat us like illegals, at least they get some sympathy.

Dick Durbin Racist

there is a proper way of addressing this bro... vaadu edo annadani manam edo matladithey ... facts tavvi okalla meeda okallam dummethi poskovalsosthadi.... fact is we are not running their companies or we are not solely responsible for this country's development... 

lets make our voice heard but not degrade any body... let them do but lets not do the same ...

the fact is we are not thops... we are important... there is a thin line of how we present this...

4 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Dick Durbin Racist

Nuvvu raasina daaniki aa twitter lo post ki em sambandham ledu rajaa..You're projecting it as a hate speech... aa video lo vaadu 2 seconds dialouge vndi

1 minute ago, cottondora said:

there is a proper way of addressing this bro... vaadu edo annadani manam edo matladithey ... facts tavvi okalla meeda okallam dummethi poskovalsosthadi..

lets make our voice heard but not degrade any body... let them do but lets not do the same ...

You just need to convey that you are infuriated by the senators mockery of Indian backlog. Retweet cheste  chaalu. It’s a humble request. Make your voice count. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, libraguy86 said:

perfectly said.. manam manake enemies.. ikkada okkadu kuda (including me) are key board warriors doing nothing.. many folks went and met senators but none from us here did nothing instead kicking people who are trying .. shame on us..

BTW batta potta uncles kids come here on dependent visa and now they are aging out .. so they are running not to fall again in h1b trap 

btw my kid is born here so at this speed my kid will sponsor my GC lol

Yes man... some of shortcut lo GC lu Cheatizenship lu vachina desi edhavalaki, and recent ga US vachhi GC line lo asalu nilchovadam kuda chethakani edhavalaki...baga kullu... okadikemo manam bagu paddam kada inkokadu sanka nakipoyina parvaledhu ani.... inkokadikemo manam elagu bagu padalem ...inkokadu bagu padithe chudalem ani...

For example, Army ante huge deal...a very respectable position...but some of mana desi batta potta fellows.... akkada kuda kampu leputhunnaru... American constitution basics kuda follow avvadam chethakadhu edhavalaki... (anti-discrimination law)... 

h4 eads tho lunch lu ani cheap comment chese mana desi chuthiyes ki kuda opportunity  ichhindhi...ee “GREAT LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES”.

My appeal to all desis (people with DESI origin/roots).... Let’s not misuse the opportunities this great country has given to us, let’s not spread our typical desi hatred in this great country, lets not brag about our immigration status and criticize others who are vouching to bring amendments to immigration legally.

P.S: Ee post lo clear ga “some of” ani mention chesa... because, I am against generalizing or profiling people. Naku personal ga chala desi GC citizen friends and family unnaru and I’ve never seen anyone brag about their status. Also, db lo kuda konni ids thelusu, they never bragged about their immigration status, being citizen/gc. I always admire such people.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Nuvvu raasina daaniki aa twitter lo post ki em sambandham ledu rajaa..You're projecting it as a hate speech... aa video lo vaadu 2 seconds dialouge vndi

Let me explain what happened in the video. The Iranian PhD student was making a stand up joke by handing out fake green cards to people in backlog. And the senator laughed and took one and said “Thank you I have been waiting this for long time”. He approved the joke and did not condemn the act. How on the earth is that Iranian guy more deserving to receive a real green card and the guts he has to tell us to forget the dream of getting one and settle for a fake one. Remember he is a democratic senator and democrats claim to be proimmigrant and say that they never had any problem with legal immigration. He is a hypocrite who doesn’t stand by his word. The same guy cosponsored the same bill in 2011. We have the right to save our self dignity. People who were at the meeting the whole time said that was a harsh joke and a man with such power shouldn’t have favored one immigrant group vs others.

11 minutes ago, reality said:

Yes man... some of shortcut lo GC lu Cheatizenship lu vachina desi edhavalaki, and recent ga US vachhi GC line lo asalu nilchovadam kuda chethakani edhavalaki...baga kullu... okadikemo manam bagu paddam kada inkokadu sanka nakipoyina parvaledhu ani.... inkokadikemo manam elagu bagu padalem ...inkokadu bagu padithe chudalem ani...

For example, Army ante huge deal...a very respectable position...but some of mana desi batta potta fellows.... akkada kuda kampu leputhunnaru... American constitution basics kuda follow avvadam chethakadhu edhavalaki... (anti-discrimination law)... 

h4 eads tho lunch lu ani cheap comment chese mana desi chuthiyes ki kuda opportunity  ichhindhi...ee “GREAT LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES”.

My appeal to all desis (people with DESI origin/roots).... Let’s not misuse the opportunities this great country has given to us, let’s not spread our typical desi hatred in this great country, lets not brag about our immigration status and criticize others who are vouching to bring amendments to immigration legally.

P.S: Ee post lo clear ga “some of” ani mention chesa... because, I am against generalizing or profiling people. Naku personal ga chala desi GC citizen friends and family unnaru and I’ve never seen anyone brag about their status. Also, db lo kuda konni ids thelusu, they never bragged about their immigration status, being citizen/gc. I always admire such people.

GP

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

You just need to convey that you are infuriated by the senators mockery of Indian backlog. Retweet cheste  chaalu. It’s a humble request. Make your voice count. 

Done bro

6 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Let me explain what happened in the video. The Iranian PhD student was making a stand up joke by handing out fake green cards to people in backlog. And the senator laughed and took one and said “Thank you I have been waiting this for long time”. He approved the joke and did not condemn the act. How on the earth is that Iranian guy more deserving to receive a real green card and the guts he has to tell us to forget the dream of getting one and settle for a fake one. Remember he is a democratic senator and democrats claim to be proimmigrant and say that they never had any problem with legal immigration. He is a hypocrite who doesn’t stand by his word. The same guy cosponsored the same bill in 2011. We have the right to save our self dignity. People who were at the meeting the whole time said that was a harsh joke and a man with such power shouldn’t have favored one immigrant group vs others.

Oh okay!! I think you should include this story because nobody gets it just by seeing that clip

Grassley, Rand Paul, Perdue only had issues with language of the bill and were ready to negotiate because they know that the caps in place are discriminatory in nature. But this guy can’t be negotiated with coz he thinks we don’t deserve a Green Card. This HAS to be called out and exposed. I don’t care about the bill at this point. This just encourages the racist people who think that we steal their jobs and to openly mock us.