S386: Request to Desi uncles with 2010 to 2014 PD.

JambaKrantu

1 hour ago, reality said:

Evadi pani vadu cheskunte problems assalu raavu... okadi so called “better position” ni advantage la feel ayyi inkokadi ni discriminate cheyalani chusthene counters vasthaayi... I saw posts from some Desi origin scumbags asking fellow desi origin people “to go back to their country”... So, my posts are always reactive and intended at those. I never generalize.

Tell me one thing bro, what’s the need to abuse people who are supporting s386 or anything of that sort or even h4ead? If the bill has merits, it will pass or else it will fail. What’s the big deal??

ee desham lo evadu low kadu evadu high kadu bro... Indian passport unnantha matrana chulakana emi kadu.. manam anukovatam aapithey automatic world perspective kuda change avuthadi... first manavallakay Indian passport ante chulakana... bayata vadiki chulakana anedi not a big deal

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

Adhi jarige pani kaadu. I don’t care about the comments made by other immigrants. But I do care how a Senator of this country unapologetically showed that it’s okay and rather cool to mock at our misery. #NOTACCEPTABLE.

I agree about that.. .oka senator position lo undi he should not encourage that.. but aa situation / mocking stage varaku enduku or ela ochindo ani aalochistey konchem clarity osthadi..

before someone brought this S386 particularly to help some nurses what did our community do to address this unfair immigration stuff?? 

majority of us are supporting this coz it is going to benefit our community the most ... adey pani manam mundey start chesuntey bagundedi...

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

The fight is not against other nations. Let’s assume that IT collapses in India and Brazil becomes the next biggest country to outsource. Now if huge amount of people from Brazil are immigrating to US for employment, they shouldn’t be subjected to any cap either other than the annual cap. Everybody with same PD will wait the same time. That is the most simple interpretation of this bill. Nothing against other nations, just asking for fair treatment.

It depends bro...yes.. mandi ekkuvayithey majjiga palsaga avuthadi ane sametha telusa??

1 hour ago, reality said:

Ok bro.. you are entitled to your opinion. I am just giving medicine to cure hatred and I still believe in my stance.

I am not saying you are wrong I am right.. but situations manaki mana future generations ki threat ga marakunda aapey/addukuney badhyatha mana andaridi ani antunna anthey...

14 minutes ago, cottondora said:

I agree about that.. .oka senator position lo undi he should not encourage that.. but aa situation / mocking stage varaku enduku or ela ochindo ani aalochistey konchem clarity osthadi..

before someone brought this S386 particularly to help some nurses what did our community do to address this unfair immigration stuff?? 

majority of us are supporting this coz it is going to benefit our community the most ... adey pani manam mundey start chesuntey bagundedi...

S386 is the same bill that was introduced in 2011. We have been fighting for the same cause since 2011 with the tag High skilled immigrants fairness act. We had a little ray of hope when Obama just before stepping down proposed I140 EAD. But another bigot organization USCIS instead of working in favor of the backlog twisted the idea and took that away from us. And then Trump happened. USCIS was called out for the betrayal but they said they are bound by the rules. Look, this is a long ordeal and it takes away energy from our daily lives every time we wonder about our status in this country. When a Senator offends 1 million people in backlog, we should at least have the courage to speak up. Things could be looking green right now for most of you, but it ain’t gonna stay that way. The moment a recession hits or the moment a hate crime occurs then you will start counting the days to exit.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, cottondora said:

It depends bro...yes.. mandi ekkuvayithey majjiga palsaga avuthadi ane sametha telusa??

I don’t know that sametha. But I think I get what you are saying. I am willing to wait 10 years if all are waiting 10 years in backlog.

39 minutes ago, cottondora said:

I am not saying you are wrong I am right.. but situations manaki mana future generations ki threat ga marakunda aapey/addukuney badhyatha mana andaridi ani antunna anthey...

Na prayathnam kuda adhe.... vallu pakkanodi meedha edavatam manesi... evadi pani vadu cheskunte ye problem undadhu ani..

3 hours ago, TheBrahmabull said:

Ade anna - adi choice istam vunnodu aa route tesukunnaru - antha matram thoni remaiing janalu waste - vallu great annattu cheptunnaru kada

Highlited - nuvvu cheppedi logic lekunda vundi.. My point was everyone came here for different goals..nuvvu military lo oka purpose tho join ayyav.. vere vadu inko purpose tho jobs H1s tho continue ayyadu.. Daniki puttina prathi okkaru vooha antunnav endo naku artham kaledu

nuvvu murkathvam tho matladutunnav anukunta _ yee country ki serve chesina Doesn't matter aa?  Aithey Indian citizens  konthamandi  pakistan lo serve chesthe doesn't matter aaa ? 

neeku naa point sariga artham kaledu anukunta.. Emotion lo ededo matladutunnav

Respecting Army people/veterans doesn't mean degrading others.. Artham ayyinda anna ?

memu 4 ki lessam , running chesam , army lo vunnamu ante - Ofcourse meeru chesaru oppukuntaru - daniki nuvvu vere vallatho compare chesi takkuva matladinappudu

its different - anduke antunna.. Nuvvu inkodu inkodu antha US ki vochetappudu same vocharu.. vadu Army lo join ayyadu .. inkodu avvaledu.. Yes Army lo serve chesadu.. Respect ivvali.. Antha matram tho .. daniki fake resumes experiences lu ani remaining janalu antha erri furits la cheppatam idiotic

I am doubling down again ...  "yee Country ki serve chesina doesn't matter" plain stupidity ..

Bro evvaru disrespect cheyatle, in fact the most important thing you learn in the Army is to treat others with respect. Military lo unnappudu even chefs, last ki mana shoe size measure chese civilians ni kooda chaala respectful ga sir/madam ani sambodisthamu. 

My point is no one is better than the other, we are doing what are best at doing. But it's true that military personnel put more at stake as far as their own personal life as well as family life is concerned and that's why they get the respect they deserve. Kaani evado ikkada neekendayya nuvvu free ga GC kottesav ani vagadu, ila mundu kooda vagaru why don't you go and talk to that person about it. 

Evvadu free ga ivvadu edi kooda, US antha free ga ichetode ayithe manollandariki ippatiki GC lu pancheyyali ga. They earn their citizenship based on the risks they take and the commitment they show, easy to comment and cry on someone who's serving and got their citizenship but ain't so easy to go through that route. 

• Upvote 1

Vaarni ee thread inka nadustundaa.. II have been talking to a lot of people and I understand that for some of them getting GC is very important because of their current family and financial situations. I wish them all the best and hopefully something will come along in the next 1 to 2 years to give GCs to all uncles from 2010 to 2014.

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Vaarni ee thread inka nadustundaa.. II have been talking to a lot of people and I understand that for some of them getting GC is very important because of their current family and financial situations. I wish them all the best and hopefully something will come along in the next 1 to 2 years to give GCs to all uncles from 2010 to 2014.

2010-2021 Jai Rajanna