S386: Request to Desi uncles with 2010 to 2014 PD.

JambaKrantu

Just now, Iriswest said:

Grassley, Rand Paul, Perdue only had issues with language of the bill and were ready to negotiate because they know that the caps in place are discriminatory in nature. But this guy can’t be negotiated with coz he thinks we don’t deserve a Green Card. This HAS to be called out and exposed. I don’t care about the bill at this point. This just encourages the racist people who think that we steal their jobs and to openly mock us.

Mana edhavale mundhu vuntaaru vaaadiki jejelu kottadaniki... 

9 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Let me explain what happened in the video. The Iranian PhD student was making a stand up joke by handing out fake green cards to people in backlog. And the senator laughed and took one and said “Thank you I have been waiting this for long time”. He approved the joke and did not condemn the act. How on the earth is that Iranian guy more deserving to receive a real green card and the guts he has to tell us to forget the dream of getting one and settle for a fake one. Remember he is a democratic senator and democrats claim to be proimmigrant and say that they never had any problem with legal immigration. He is a hypocrite who doesn’t stand by his word. The same guy cosponsored the same bill in 2011. We have the right to save our self dignity. People who were at the meeting the whole time said that was a harsh joke and a man with such power shouldn’t have favored one immigrant group vs others.

He is so wrong to support such things...

1 minute ago, reality said:

Mana edhavale mundhu vuntaaru vaaadiki jejelu kottadaniki... 

Konchem control kaa bro... manam ilaa matladi verevallatho maatalu anipinchukuntunnam... I saw your other post too .... 

evadu edi anukuntey neekenduku... nuvvu chesedi thopu pani ayithey vadi perspective lo vadi pani thopu pani ayuntadi... 

Just now, cottondora said:

Konchem control kaa bro... manam ilaa matladi verevallatho maatalu anipinchukuntunnam... I saw your other post too .... 

evadu edi anukuntey neekenduku... nuvvu chesedi thopu pani ayithey vadi perspective lo vadi pani thopu pani ayuntadi... 

My perspective is always “reactive”. Na post nuvvu clear ga chaduvuko...previous page lo...

28 minutes ago, reality said:

Yes man... some of shortcut lo GC lu Cheatizenship lu vachina desi edhavalaki, and recent ga US vachhi GC line lo asalu nilchovadam kuda chethakani edhavalaki...baga kullu... okadikemo manam bagu paddam kada inkokadu sanka nakipoyina parvaledhu ani.... inkokadikemo manam elagu bagu padalem ...inkokadu bagu padithe chudalem ani...

For example, Army ante huge deal...a very respectable position...but some of mana desi batta potta fellows.... akkada kuda kampu leputhunnaru... American constitution basics kuda follow avvadam chethakadhu edhavalaki... (anti-discrimination law)... 

h4 eads tho lunch lu ani cheap comment chese mana desi chuthiyes ki kuda opportunity  ichhindhi...ee “GREAT LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES”.

My appeal to all desis (people with DESI origin/roots).... Let’s not misuse the opportunities this great country has given to us, let’s not spread our typical desi hatred in this great country, lets not brag about our immigration status and criticize others who are vouching to bring amendments to immigration legally.

P.S: Ee post lo clear ga “some of” ani mention chesa... because, I am against generalizing or profiling people. Naku personal ga chala desi GC citizen friends and family unnaru and I’ve never seen anyone brag about their status. Also, db lo kuda konni ids thelusu, they never bragged about their immigration status, being citizen/gc. I always admire such people.

bro.. endi ee aavesham.. ushoo usshoo... 

vallevalo chesindi matram Cheating and short cut manam matram everything legal long route hardest route anukovatam lo ney mana standards digajarchukunna statement adi...

vallu edi chesaro manakenduku ... manam chesedi correct ga cheskuntoo pothey nuvvaney aa hatred thing anedi control lo osthadi...

nuvvu anni aneshi ippudu vallu daniki counter ga inko ti ani.. exactly idey bayata kuda repeat avutundi.. aa iranina phd gadu evado annadantey it could be mana fault too...

3 minutes ago, reality said:

My perspective is always “reactive”. Na post nuvvu clear ga chaduvuko...previous page lo...

Chadiva...nuvvu kuda adey dummetthiposey statements a cheppav... solution side cheppaledu..

Bros who are not completely onboard with the bill, I pity that you cannot comprehend the fact that 80% of the house agrees to this bill, American senators came together to solve the issue that OUR community is facing. If you are too good for this bill and don’t want to participate in this protest, it shows how fragile our unity is. Even if you have some apprehensions, don’t let that downplay the power of our unity at this point. Every damn Indian benefits from this bill and price to pay is very little. A little courage to speak up. I am baffled by the population of our Telugu community  and the no. of voices that are being heard. Those northies are running the show, we can at least show our support.

Damala aunty gurinchi andaru marchipoyaru. Hate crimes just need a nudge to happen and what Dick Durbin gave is a huge push. That it’s okay to hate Indians and our lives and decades wait don’t matter. Who here can guarantee that they will not be a victim of next hate crime? Racism is a crime for a reason. 

6 minutes ago, cottondora said:

bro.. endi ee aavesham.. ushoo usshoo... 

vallevalo chesindi matram Cheating and short cut manam matram everything legal long route hardest route anukovatam lo ney mana standards digajarchukunna statement adi...

vallu edi chesaro manakenduku ... manam chesedi correct ga cheskuntoo pothey nuvvaney aa hatred thing anedi control lo osthadi...

nuvvu anni aneshi ippudu vallu daniki counter ga inko ti ani.. exactly idey bayata kuda repeat avutundi.. aa iranina phd gadu evado annadantey it could be mana fault too...

Evadi pani vadu cheskunte problems assalu raavu... okadi so called “better position” ni advantage la feel ayyi inkokadi ni discriminate cheyalani chusthene counters vasthaayi... I saw posts from some Desi origin scumbags asking fellow desi origin people “to go back to their country”... So, my posts are always reactive and intended at those. I never generalize.

Tell me one thing bro, what’s the need to abuse people who are supporting s386 or anything of that sort or even h4ead? If the bill has merits, it will pass or else it will fail. What’s the big deal??

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Bros who are not completely onboard with the bill, I pity that you cannot comprehend the fact that 80% of the house agrees to this bill, American senators came together to solve the issue that OUR community is facing. If you are too good for this bill and don’t want to participate in this protest, it shows how fragile our unity is. Even if you have some apprehensions, don’t let that downplay the power of our unity at this point. Every damn Indian benefits from this bill and price to pay is very little. A little courage to speak up. I am baffled by the population of our Telugu community  and the no. of voices that are being heard. Those northies are running the show, we can at least show our support.

Agree

but only Indians benefit kosamey ee bill and all Indians fight against other countries ani wrong signals ichinattundi bRo ee statement 

Just now, Iriswest said:

Damala aunty gurinchi andaru marchipoyaru. Hate crimes just need a nudge to happen and what Dick Durbin gave is a huge push. That it’s okay to hate Indians and our lives and decades wait don’t matter. Who here can guarantee that they will not be a victim of next hate crime? Racism is a crime for a reason. 

Ee point eppudo cheppa mana desasthulaki... racism doesn’t look at nationality/immigration status. Mana tholu manaki shaapam... so never support racists ani.

Just now, reality said:

Evadi pani vadu cheskunte problems assalu raavu... okadi so called “better position” ni advantage la feel ayyi inkokadi ni discriminate cheyalani chusthene counters vasthaayi... I saw posts from some Desi origin scumbags asking fellow desi origin people “to go back to their country”... So, my posts are always reactive and intended at those. I never generalize.

Tell me one thing bro, what’s the need to abuse people who are supporting s386 or anything of that sort or even h4ead? If the bill has merits, it will pass or else it will fail. What’s the big deal??

I agree bro... a bill ayina dani valla andariki benefit undantene it will pass or else it will fail ....

yes we have to defend ourselves and protect our self esteem. 

Oppose chesevallani deal chese vidhanam tho mana payina respect peragali kani manaki valla paina  vallaki mana paina hatred peragoddu ani nenu anukuntunna .... It might create a worst environment for us or our future generations which we don't want or not asking for...we are asking for a fair soci try and let's stick to it instead of getting deviated ...

1 minute ago, cottondora said:

I agree bro... a bill ayina dani valla andariki benefit undantene it will pass or else it will fail ....

yes we have to defend ourselves and protect our self esteem. 

Oppose chesevallani deal chese vidhanam tho mana payina respect peragali kani manaki valla paina  vallaki mana paina hatred peragoddu ani nenu anukuntunna .... It might create a worst environment for us or our future generations which we don't want or not asking for...we are asking for a fair soci try and let's stick to it instead of getting deviated ...

Ok bro.. you are entitled to your opinion. I am just giving medicine to cure hatred and I still believe in my stance.

7 minutes ago, cottondora said:

Agree

but only Indians benefit kosamey ee bill and all Indians fight against other countries ani wrong signals ichinattundi bRo ee statement 

The fight is not against other nations. Let’s assume that IT collapses in India and Brazil becomes the next biggest country to outsource. Now if huge amount of people from Brazil are immigrating to US for employment, they shouldn’t be subjected to any cap either other than the annual cap. Everybody with same PD will wait the same time. That is the most simple interpretation of this bill. Nothing against other nations, just asking for fair treatment.