144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

yeah, fcukface. Jammu was majority muslim before they were genocided in Jammu by the great hari singh's attack dogs - dogra militants.

Hey ShitEater,

How did Jammu become a muslim majority when it was 100% Hindu at around 1200 AD?

Like I asked, did MahaMad mommy fk a Jammu lad and gave birth to him there?

So, how did a 100% Hindu jammu & Kashmir get muslim majority?

2 minutes ago, Cation said:

If you're not a part of Heibei province in Beijing, or not a part of Shanghai, your not a part of the capitalist movement you talk about. The rest of China, doesn't even have enough liberty to follow a religion, speak their language, express their opinion, talk against the Government. In which world is that considered as freedom or anarchy? 

you claimed that i would be dead, if I was in china. I obviously wouldn't be. I have plenty of chinese friends who spit on their govt and their country. and indulge in furious debates (much more vicious than this crap we are doing here) with fellow chinese. They are not dead.

now don't try to bullshit me.

Posting these golden words by Kashmir Ola O ubers who mass murdered Hindus...

Self explanatory

Zalimo, O Kafiro, Kashmir harmara chod do”.

(O! Merciless, O! Kafirs leave our Kashmir)

“Kashmir mein agar rehna hai, Allah-ho-Akbar kahna hoga”

(Any one wanting to live in Kashmir will have to convert to Islam)

La Sharqia la gharbia, Islamia! Islamia!

From East to West, there will be only Islam

“Musalmano jago, Kafiro bhago”, 

(O! Muslims, Arise, O! Kafirs, scoot)

“Islam hamara maqsad hai, Quran hamara dastur hai, jehad hamara Rasta hai”

(Islam is our objective, Q’uran is our constitution, Jehad is our way of our life)

“Kashmir banega Pakistan”

(Kashmir will become Pakistan)

“Kashir banawon Pakistan, Bataw varaie, Batneiw saan”

(We will turn Kashmir into Pakistan alongwith Kashmiri Pandit women, but without their men folk)

“Pakistan se kya Rishta? La Ilah-e- Illalah”

(Islam defines our relationship with Pakistan)

Dil mein rakho Allah ka khauf; Hath mein rakho Kalashnikov.

(With fear of Allah ruling your hearts, wield a Kalashnikov)

“Yahan kya chalega, Nizam-e- Mustafa”

(We want to be ruled under Shari’ah)

“People’s League ka kya paigam, Fateh, Azadi aur Islam”

(“What is the message of People’s League? Victory, Freedom and Islam.”)

Just now, prasadr said:

Hey ShitEater,

How did Jammu become a muslim majority when it was 100% Hindu at around 1200 AD?

Like I asked, did MahaMad mommy fk a Jammu lad and gave birth to him there?

So, how did a 100% Hindu jammu & Kashmir get muslim majority?

lol.

Just now, crashnburn said:

you claimed that i would be dead, if I was in china. I obviously wouldn't be. I have plenty of chinese friends who spit on their govt and their country. and indulge in furious debates (much more vicious than this crap we are doing here) with fellow chinese. They are not dead.

now don't try to bullshit me.

If you went around saying that China should be dissolved you would be. China is especially sensitive about it and have a one-china policy. What's wrong if India has it? 

1 minute ago, Cation said:

Are you of the opinion that democracy is bad? That we shouldn't give you a voice to express your opinion? 

yes democracy is bad. but I'm more of the opinion that a democracy of the size of india is useless. it will never reflect the will of the people.

yes democracy is bad. but I'm more of the opinion that a democracy of the size of india is useless. it will never reflect the will of the people.

+_(

3 minutes ago, Cation said:

You didn't answer my question. Which country has a democracy that doesn't indulge in lobbying? 

5 minutes ago, Cation said:

Do you compare a country to a country when you talk about morals or do you compare a country to a person? As a person your morals are based on the choices you make. As a country, you cannot make any decision without having someone oppose it, especially in a democracy. So no decision a country takes can ever be moral because it is bound to be injust to a select few. 

Just now, Cation said:

If you went around saying that China should be dissolved you would be. China is especially sensitive about it and have a one-china policy. What's wrong if India has it? 

dude, stop talking sh1t. you obviously have chinese friends who are from the CCP. moneyed assholes who think they control all of china. but they don't.

what the fcuk is one-china policy got to do with anything? China is literally administered in its provinces, which are more worried about other provinces taking away their businesses, than with things like nationalism.

like I said, you said I would be dead. i wouldn't be. 

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

lol.

Thought so.

Every time facts are presented to you, it seems you run away.

So, tell me, how did a 100% Hindu area of Jammu & Kashmir in 1200 turn into a muslim majority in 2019?

In fact how did 100% Kashmir in 1200 AD have zero Hindus present in 2019?

May be you think it's ok for muslims to genocide HIndus, don't you?

it must be their right to kill all of us and drive us away.

Any retaliation to claim our right will be met with "LOL"

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cation said:

+_(

what lobbying? I didn't even understand the question.

you have already admitted to india being a sh1t nation, and that you are comfortable being sh1t because everybody is sh1t.

I just have higher standards for myself, unlike you.

dude, stop talking sh1t. you obviously have chinese friends who are from the CCP. moneyed assholes who think they control all of china. but they don't.

what the fcuk is one-china policy got to do with anything? China is literally administered in its provinces, which are more worried about other provinces taking away their businesses, than with things like nationalism.

like I said, you said I would be dead. i wouldn't be. 

You would be either dead or wouldn't be able to speak like the way you do right now. Chinese people in the US are not the same as Chinese people in China. I also have tons of friends from Taiwan who vehemently oppose China and have the freedom to speak out. 

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

what lobbying? I didn't even understand the question.

you have already admitted to india being a sh1t nation, and that you are comfortable being sh1t because everybody is sh1t.

I just have higher standards for myself, unlike you.

Give me an example of a good democratic government in the world that doesn't suppress minorities and doesn't take part in lobbying. 

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

Thought so.

Every time facts are presented to you, it seems you run away.

So, tell me, how did a 100% Hindu area of Jammu & Kashmir in 1200 turn into a muslim majority in 2019?

In fact how did 100% Kashmir in 1200 AD have zero Hindus present in 2019?

May be you think it's ok for muslims to genocide HIndus, don't you?

it must be their right to kill all of us and drive us away.

Any retaliation to claim our right will be met with "LOL"

you are just a delusional moron. take it easy.

there's no 'our'. you are a slave of the brahmin RSS. good luck.

hope you learn to think for yourself.