144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

4 minutes ago, Cation said:

Why don't you work the so called referendum and see how many votes the minister would get in the next elections? 

I don't want to end up in jail, duh! I don't trust India. instead I'll offer to help India, and backstab it the most opportune moment. 

1 minute ago, Cation said:

Would you rather live in a democracy like the US where people think Paris is a country and China is food? Probably not. Which democracy in the world runs without lobbying? Would you rather have a dictatorship instead? If so, who do you think should be ruling India?

lol. you've parodied yourself. 

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

I don't want to end up in jail, duh! I don't trust India. instead I'll offer to help India, and backstab it the most opportune moment. 

Trust me, you would have been long dead if you were born in China. 

6 minutes ago, kidney said:

One way inclined minds inka em cheppali Samara.. Ni Convinient ki Nu artham chesukuntae inka em matladali.   Its better I walk away

Army Friendly antav, Parroting antav

I also said in my prev post, My support differs based on Issues

" When such harassment (Rapes) cases were recorded and K@smiris revolted - I would support K@smiris against so called Army personells " -->

Ikkada Army Support ekkada artham aiyyindhi

endhi samara thega try chesthunnav.

oka ammayi n evado rapee chesadu antey,, aa ammayi enduku 1'o clock varaku pub lo unindi ani answer isthunnav.

nuvvu nee overaction thagginchuko samara. 

Meh,

India is too soft, kill a few hundred of these AsHoles stoning people & watch these O'ols O ubers' will fall in line.

Enough of pandering to these Islamic MoFo's.

Remember they committed genocide of Kashmiri Pandits. No sympathy, only bullets, even if it means wiping out every last one of these Ola O uber vermin from the fake of Kashmir.

Just now, prasadr said:

Meh,

India is too soft, kill a few hundred of these AsHoles stoning people & watch these O'ols O ubers' will fall in line.

Enough of pandering to these Islamic MoFo's.

Remember they committed genocide of Kashmiri Pandits. No sympathy, only bullets, even if it means wiping out every last one of these Ola O uber vermin from the fake of Kashmir.

Dude, you don't know what you are talking about. 

Just now, crashnburn said:

endhi samara thega try chesthunnav.

oka ammayi n evado rapee chesadu antey,, aa ammayi enduku 1'o clock varaku pub lo unindi ani answer isthunnav.

nuvvu nee overaction thagginchuko samara. 

Ala ani ekkada post chesanu samara - Ru still in Dreams Rofl...

Sare kaanivvu, I leave it to you and walk away..

i cant waste my time anymore discussing with such inclined minds

2 minutes ago, Cation said:

Trust me, you would have been long dead if you were born in China. 

trust me, I don't give a fcuk about China. Also trust me, when I say that I know enough chinese to know that there is an active anarchist movement in China, which is evident in hongkong protests too, and there's nothing remotely similar in india. 

also trust me, when I say that if kashmiris pull what hongkongers did, Indian army responds with pellet guns. that's the kind of coward nation India is.

There are commuist movements in China against the communist party of China (which is purely capitalist and hierarchical). you don't know sh1t about China. 

how do you think you read that news about China, if people end up dead for reporting them. lol.

Just now, prasadr said:

Sure, tell me what I don't know.

I am willing to learn.

India doesn't kill someone based on their religion. India is no China, no need of unnecessary bigotry. 

1 minute ago, kidney said:

Ala ani ekkada post chesanu samara - Ru still in Dreams Rofl...

Sare kaanivvu, I leave it to you and walk away..

i cant waste my time anymore discussing with such inclined minds

your time is worthless samara. it shows in how you can't argue beyond strict lines that you situate yourself in.

grow a brain first samara.

Just now, Cation said:

India doesn't kill someone based on their religion. India is no China, no need of unnecessary bigotry. 

actually it does. kashmir is an example of that.

prasadr is honest about India. you are conniving piece of sh1t.

trust me, I don't give a fcuk about China. Also trust me, when I say that I know enough chinese to know that there is an active anarchist movement in China, which is evident in hongkong protests too, and there's nothing remotely similar in india. 

also trust me, when I say that if kashmiris pull what hongkongers did, Indian army responds with pellet guns. that's the kind of coward nation India is.

There are commuist movements in China against the communist party of China (which is purely capitalist and hierarchical). you don't know sh1t about China. 

how do you think you read that news about China, if people end up dead for reporting them. lol.

Well, because people in mainland China still largely support the Government because they have been brainwashed by the Government. It is very similar to the case in India. But the world media endorses the position taken by the Indian Government for the most part but opposes the position taken by China. You know enough Chinese I guess, but guess what I know a lot more.

actually it does. kashmir is an example of that.

prasadr is honest about India. you are conniving piece of sh1t.

Kashmir is not a religion, it's a place.