144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

1 minute ago, Cation said:

You would be either dead or wouldn't be able to speak like the way you do right now. Chinese people in the US are not the same as Chinese people in China. I also have tons of friends from Taiwan who vehemently oppose China and have the freedom to speak out. 

yeah, so how did that happen? Why isn't China occupying taiwan and is instead its biggest trading partner, with Taiwan being even richer than China?

are you arguing against yourself?

1 minute ago, Cation said:

Give me an example of a good democratic government in the world that doesn't suppress minorities and doesn't take part in lobbying. 

I can't think of any democratic govt that has a standing army of 100k within its territory, policing its people. Can you give me an example of one such country?

Just now, crashnburn said:

yeah, so how did that happen? Why isn't China occupying taiwan and is instead its biggest trading partner, with Taiwan being even richer than China?

are you arguing against yourself?

Why is Taiwan not recognized as a country by the United Nations? Why isn't any country-head not visiting Taiwan..... because they're too much of a coward to piss China off.

4 minutes ago, Cation said:

You would be either dead or wouldn't be able to speak like the way you do right now. Chinese people in the US are not the same as Chinese people in China. I also have tons of friends from Taiwan who vehemently oppose China and have the freedom to speak out. 

you give India too much credit,when its actions are purely religion colored, and also incompetent.

india cannot make kashmir a peaceful, prosperous region. end of story.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

I can't think of any democratic govt that has a standing army of 100k within its territory, policing its people. Can you give me an example of one such country?

Exactly. Being a democracy is hard. No decision that a country take will be fair to all it's citizens because someone or the other is boring to oppose it because they have the right to do so in a democracy. The only nation that's close to India in terms of population is China, and what it took to run that country is suppressing cultural and religious identity and controlling people's life...you don't want that. 

2 minutes ago, Cation said:

Why is Taiwan not recognized as a country by the United Nations? Why isn't any country-head not visiting Taiwan..... because they're too much of a coward to piss China off.

who cares man. Will India give Kashmir the autonomous region status that China gave to Taiwan?

no. instead it has a standing army that kills and rapes the locals, and you are here arguing its alright because everybody does it. lol.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

you give India too much credit,when its actions are purely religion colored, and also incompetent.

india cannot make kashmir a peaceful, prosperous region. end of story.

India is not killing anyone BECAUSE they are Muslim. Unlike China that has been purposely killing Ugyur Muslims. Where do you see more religious freedom? 

Just now, Cation said:

Exactly. Being a democracy is hard. No decision that a country take will be fair to all it's citizens because someone or the other is boring to oppose it because they have the right to do so in a democracy. The only nation that's close to India in terms of population is China, and what it took to run that country is suppressing cultural and religious identity and controlling people's life...you don't want that. 

bullshit. disingenuous prick. lol. 

you yourself give examples of autonomous regions of china in hong kong, and taiwan, and still derive conclusions that are counter to your examples. 

are you saying that india should be like China or be a 3rd rate useless incompetent sh1t like India has always been?

5 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

who cares man. Will India give Kashmir the autonomous region status that China gave to Taiwan?

no. instead it has a standing army that kills and rapes the locals, and you are here arguing its alright because everybody does it. lol.

Taiwan is not an autonomous region. Hongkong and Maccau are autonomous regions (can't believe you didn't know that)... Hongkong and Maccau are going to loose their autonomous status soon because they were meant to be autonomous only for 50 years. Taiwan has a different government all together that China doesn't let any other country recognize. Why are people inconsiderate about their suffering is beyond me. 

Just now, crashnburn said:

bullshit. disingenuous prick. lol. 

you yourself give examples of autonomous regions of china in hong kong, and taiwan, and still derive conclusions that are counter to your examples. 

are you saying that india should be like China or be a 3rd rate useless incompetent sh1t like India has always been?

No, I am saying that being a country that large, you don't want a dictatorship. Being a democracy gives you more freedom than being in China.

2 minutes ago, Cation said:

India is not killing anyone BECAUSE they are Muslim. Unlike China that has been purposely killing Ugyur Muslims. Where do you see more religious freedom? 

what is India doing in kashmir, asshole? is it killing Hindus in Kashmir? did it kill dogra militants who genocided muslims in Jammu? what are you blabbering?

you are so worried for uyghur muslims. don't worry, it will get internationalized soon. and China gives autonomy even to uyghur region, and doesn't have a standing army there in 100k. 

Its not a question of religious freedom. Its about who is a coward nation. its obviously India

14 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

you are just a delusional moron. take it easy.

there's no 'our'. you are a slave of the brahmin RSS. good luck.

hope you learn to think for yourself.

More BS,

Brahmins are Indians,

RSS are Indians.

Wonder where MahaMad was born? Was it Kadinada? Kargil? KanyaKumari?

You fkers loathe Indians and people born in these lands and give a passe to an PigFucking pedophile born in Middle east.

3 minutes ago, Cation said:

Taiwan is not an autonomous region. Hongkong and Maccau are autonomous regions (can't believe you didn't know that)... Hongkong and Maccau are going to loose their autonomous status soon because they were meant to be autonomous only for 50 years. Taiwan has a different government all together that China doesn't let any other country recognize. Why are people inconsiderate about their suffering is beyond me. 

blah blah... whats the point of this argument? can HongKong elect its own leader? yes. ofcourse it has been infringed upon by china recently, and people in HK are fighting for it. Has china stationed 100k army men in HK because of those protests???

Taiwan runs its own govt, and has a standing army of its own prepared to defend its territory. haha.. you compare that with how India treats kashmir.

in what way is India better than China? india is just an incompetent insecure nation that deserves to die.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

what is India doing in kashmir, asshole? is it killing Hindus in Kashmir? did it kill dogra militants who genocided muslims in Jammu? what are you blabbering?

you are so worried for uyghur muslims. don't worry, it will get internationalized soon. and China gives autonomy even to uyghur region, and doesn't have a standing army there in 100k. 

Its not a question of religious freedom. Its about who is a coward nation. its obviously India

You aren't getting my point. Is India killing someone because they are Muslim? Like really? Are they shooting people only because they are Muslim? The answer is a big NO.