144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

China, Russia and USA are far superiori countries morally. in USA if you are white (atleast 70 percent plus populaiton)  and also many other non-white every door opens for you  and you are just limited by chance and your own talent. in china there used to be war lords who held thousands of concubines but communist china solved all this and now han chinese enjoy the same mobility as white americans. Same with germans, english, russians etc. but in $hitty india even phd studends choose professors by caste. Almost 40 percent of cabinet ministers come from brahmins alone. There is no freedom to marry, to trade to business.  It is a third world country in the bottom of the world in most parameters but we must blame fingers at china and usa ?

So, China is better because they removed classes, culture, scrapped languages, killed minority cultures so that everyone is alike. So the equivalent of India doing that would be if it kills all the castes except Brahmins, if it makes Hindi the national language by prohibiting other regional languages, by scrapping religious freedom and making everyone irreligious. Do you want India to do that so that no one opposes anymore? No one but Brahmins will live in this country then, and ofcourse no one will have to oppose the Government. 

11 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

army is a disgusting institution which if  allowed anywhere close to residential population, and given power, will result in even unborn kids spitting on army ani antunna samara.

it applies to every army in every country.

Oka sari Army antav,Rapes antav,.. 

144 Minors who had history of performing riots are kept under observation, Out of which 142 were released immediately...  --> And I support govt Completely on this

When such harassment (Rapes) cases were recorded and K@smiris revolted - I would support K@smiris against so called Army personells

I'm only sticking to thed

1 minute ago, Cation said:

So you think China is being Democratic when it choose to kidnap people from Xinjiang by taking opinions from other provinces? India at least took opinions of the rest of the country and voted in favor of scrapping the bill. Isn't that Democratic? 

wow.. Indians are getting more and more brazen. let chinese worry about china.

you worry about india which is fast becoming a joke in the world. everyone is playing with India by placating its idiot leader Modi.

remember Howdy Modi, and how India was not even able to influence any deal with the US? remember how China gave duty free access to 150 items from pakistan, and will affect textile industry in india. haha..

while Indians measure themselves against China and the likes, and deluding themselves that their misadventures won't cost them anything, it'll be nice to see India being pushed into the back of the line of global nations.

Just now, kidney said:

Oka sari Army antav,Rapes antav,.. 

144 Minors who had history of performing riots are kept under observation, Out of which 142 were released immediately...  --> And I support govt Completely on this

When such harassment cases were recorded and K@smiris revolted - I would support K@smiris against so called Army personells

you won't support kashmir against 'so called army people'. stop lying.

stationing an army in  a region, and expecting that there won't be backlash itself shows you are either naive, or just trying to hoodwink people into your bullshit conclusion about minors indulging in riots.

I didn't realise you trusted your state so much. do you trust your TG/AP govt as much as you ask the kashmiris to trust the indian govt? lol dude.

Just now, Cation said:

So, China is better because they removed classes, culture, scrapped languages, killed minority cultures so that everyone is alike. So the equivalent of India doing that would be if it kills all the castes except Brahmins, if it makes Hindi the national language by prohibiting other regional languages, by scrapping religious freedom and making everyone irreligious. Do you want India to do that so that no one opposes anymore? No one but Brahmins will live in this country then. 

no it did not kill minority cultures you idiot they are thriving there. it killed all the han landlords, han brahmins who commanded by birth respect and created equality among han. read some real history. In europe protestant movements ended control of papacy (pope of rome) and confiscated all the properties of priests thats how they established the most advanced civilization of the world. japanese shot dead their own shoguns when they refused to allow others to be soldiers. Soviets hanged bourgiues and aristrocat who were enjoying unearned privileges. All these countries took meritoarcy and injustice seriously whereas india thrives on it.

3 minutes ago, kidney said:

you are sticking to it, with lies perpetrated by the army. you don't deserve to be taken seriously, if you believe the army's version.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

wow.. Indians are getting more and more brazen. let chinese worry about china.

you worry about india which is fast becoming a joke in the world. everyone is playing with India by placating its idiot leader Modi.

remember Howdy Modi, and how India was not even able to influence any deal with the US? remember how China gave duty free access to 150 items from pakistan, and will affect textile industry in india. haha..

while Indians measure themselves against China and the likes, and deluding themselves that their misadventures won't cost them anything, it'll be nice to see India being pushed into the back of the line of global nations.

So China can do something because the Government cannot be questioned and there is only one rule making it take tough decisions. But India cannot do the same thing and have a strong Government because it has to be a democracy and have as many opinions as they are people and be weak enough to not take tough decisions? How does it make India be on par with China when the Government's don't even have the same rights over their nations?

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

no it did not kill minority cultures you idiot they are thriving there. it killed all the han landlords, han brahmins who commanded by birth respect and created equality among han. read some real history. In europe protestant movements ended control of papacy (pope of rome) and confiscated all the properties of priests thats how they established the most advanced civilization of the world. japanese shot dead their own shoguns when they refused to allow others to be soldiers. Soviets hanged bourgiues and aristrocat who were enjoying unearned privileges. All these countries took meritoarcy and injustice seriously whereas india thrives on it.

That's what I am saying. China has done all of this shitt so that everyone is alike and everyone speaks the same language and cannot oppose the Government. But India cannot do the same because it is a democracy and there are as many opinions as they are people. 

5 minutes ago, Cation said:

So, China is better because they removed classes, culture, scrapped languages, killed minority cultures so that everyone is alike. So the equivalent of India doing that would be if it kills all the castes except Brahmins, if it makes Hindi the national language by prohibiting other regional languages, by scrapping religious freedom and making everyone irreligious. Do you want India to do that so that no one opposes anymore? No one but Brahmins will live in this country then. 

dude, India is a sick nation. for all faults of the above nations, a kid born in those nations would be vastly vastly lucky than if he were born in India.

and this idiotic nation, instead of checking its own house, is indulging in preaching to other sovereign states.

kashmir is literally not part of India, and many indians don't even know this basic fact. lol.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

you won't support kashmir against 'so called army people'. stop lying.

stationing an army in  a region, and expecting that there won't be backlash itself shows you are either naive, or just trying to hoodwink people into your bullshit conclusion about minors indulging in riots.

I didn't realise you trusted your state so much. do you trust your TG/AP govt as much as you ask the kashmiris to trust the indian govt? lol dude.

So You declare I'm Lying Rofl.. I dont need anyone's Certificate Samara..

I will stick to issue, irrespective of govt, region

2 minutes ago, Cation said:

So China can do something because the Government cannot be questioned and there is only one rule making it take tough decisions. But India cannot do the same thing and have a strong Government because it has to be a democracy and have as many opinions as they are people and be weak enough to not take tough decisions? How does it make India be on par with China when the Government's don't even have the same rights over their nations?

because India as a nation sucks. it cannot even educate, feed, clothe, shelter and treat the health of even 10% of its population.

ideally india should apologise to all Indians, and dissolve itself.

Would you rather India kill people of castes that are not Brahmin, make Hindi the national language, prohibit regional languages, make people not have a religion, remove class inequalities so that no one would oppose the Government? 

1 minute ago, kidney said:

So You declare I'm Lying Rofl.. I dont need anyone's Certificate Samara..

I will stick to issue, irrespective of govt, region

keep parroting bullshit that army friendly papers write. you are no better than rapists and murderers. just that you are comfortable at other people doing it in govts name.

Just now, Cation said:

Would you rather India kill people of castes that are not Brahmin, make Hindi the national language, prohibit regional languages, make people not have a religion, remove class inequalities so that no one would oppose the Government? 

what are you blabbering? are you opposing yourself? lol.

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

you are sticking to it, with lies perpetrated by the army. you don't deserve to be taken seriously, if you believe the army's version.

I felt the same in your case - Empty vessels make much noise anthe

You wanna believe Army - If they say 144 kids were detained. You wanna say it lies When same Army confirms they were released..

I'm least interested to discuss more with such inclined minds people.. You enjoy in your own world

Bye Samara to this thed