144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

3 hours ago, crashnburn said:

also don't blindly believe whatever trash I write.

I write mainly out of hate for people here and general populatio. the hatred is not because of religion or culture. Its much more deep seated hatred. Its about their existence as human beings itself.

think for yourself. if you stop thinking, you'll be attracted to Hindutva. its unavoidable.

@crashnburn Annayya  ala think chese kada nannu padu chesav. Try to be human and respect relations first. Manaki anta pavitramaina matam gurinchi maatlade arahata ledu so please stuff all of your holes with  chillies

1 minute ago, Maradalu said:

@crashnburn Annayya  ala think chese kada nannu padu chesav. Try to be human and respect relations first. Manaki anta pavitramaina matam gurinchi maatlade arahata ledu so please stuff all of your holes with  chillies

Neekendhuke ee discussion ..aa citxguid e no nee profile sangathi choodu.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:42 AM, crashnburn said:

the dumbfcuk got pissed off at my attitude towards the worlds greatest army (in his dreams).

and he thinks that he can shut me down.

no idea why he's pissed off at you. orey @kingcasanova, lovemystate is a CBN supporter. lol.

ayithe vachchi MG manu