144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

Just now, Cation said:

Well, because people in mainland China still largely support the Government because they have been brainwashed by the Government. It is very similar to the case in India. But the world media endorses the position taken by the Indian Government for the most part but opposes the position taken by China. You know enough Chinese I guess, but guess what I know a lot more.

you claimed that I would be dead if I was like this in China, asshole.

I wouldn't be. I would actually be part of an anarchist movement to take down the chinese govt.

In India too, I wouldn't be dead, ofcourse. I would simply end up in jail. 

For all the Pulkas who want to know the reality of Kashmir, read this..

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/ayub-pandith-lynching-jammu-and-kashmir-dsp-jama-masjid-1022935-2017-07-07

They killed a Police man who was in mufti, watching over Jama Masjid.

These b@stards lynched him thinking that he was a Hindu soldier.

After lynching him, they stripped this police officer naked to confirm if he was circumcised just to confirm.

If anyone still thinks these vermin in Kashmir are anything but Jihadi Scum, you are incredibly stupid.

For Fk sake, they destroyed lakhs of Hindus in Kashmir...

These Islamic Scum would use mosque loud speakers to destroy Hindus, read this carefully, mosques were used to commit genocide of Hindus in Jashmir.

Some of the slogans that went out from Jama masjid were

“Zalimo, O Kafiro, Kashmir harmara chod do”.

(O! Merciless, O! Kafirs leave our Kashmir)

“Kashmir mein agar rehna hai, Allah-ho-Akbar kahna hoga”

(Any one wanting to live in Kashmir will have to convert to Islam)

La Sharqia la gharbia, Islamia! Islamia!

From East to West, there will be only Islam

“Musalmano jago, Kafiro bhago”, 

(O! Muslims, Arise, O! Kafirs, scoot)

“Islam hamara maqsad hai, Quran hamara dastur hai, jehad hamara Rasta hai”

(Islam is our objective, Q’uran is our constitution, Jehad is our way of our life)

“Kashmir banega Pakistan”

(Kashmir will become Pakistan)

“Kashir banawon Pakistan, Bataw varaie, Batneiw saan”

(We will turn Kashmir into Pakistan alongwith Kashmiri Pandit women, but without their men folk)

“Pakistan se kya Rishta? La Ilah-e- Illalah”

(Islam defines our relationship with Pakistan)

Dil mein rakho Allah ka khauf; Hath mein rakho Kalashnikov.

(With fear of Allah ruling your hearts, wield a Kalashnikov)

“Yahan kya chalega, Nizam-e- Mustafa”

(We want to be ruled under Shari’ah)

“People’s League ka kya paigam, Fateh, Azadi aur Islam”

(“What is the message of People’s League? Victory, Freedom and Islam.”)

Read above and tell me what these Islamic PigFuckers are fighting for that they used those slogans to mass muder Hindus?!!

Just now, crashnburn said:

you claimed that I would be dead if I was like this in China, asshole.

I wouldn't be. I would actually be part of an anarchist movement to take down the chinese govt.

In India too, I wouldn't be dead, ofcourse. I would simply end up in jail

Not in mainland China honey. You would be long gone. Hongkong and Maccau are not a part of mainland China. 

2 minutes ago, Cation said:

Kashmir is not a religion, it's a place. 

to India, it is a place dominated by a religion. that is why Jammu muslims were genocided even before kashmir pandit exodus began. india hates its muslims. Indians probably don't. but Indian govt does.

5 minutes ago, Cation said:

India doesn't kill someone based on their religion. India is no China, no need of unnecessary bigotry. 

Who said anything about killing based on religion?!

I said kill the stone throwers who are out murdering people for their religion.

Read carefully - Those murdering scum bags are killing people for their religion. Re-read that carefully please.

to India, it is a place dominated by a religion. that is why Jammu muslims were genocided even before kashmir pandit exodus began. india hates its muslims. Indians probably don't. but Indian govt does.

If you think there is no Muslim who supports scrapping of article 370, you're wrong. India doesn't kill someone for the religion they follow, never will. 

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

You mean there were muslims in Jammu before Pandits came?

How did this miracle happen?

Was MahaMad's mommy getting it on with local Jammu lad and gave birth to Islam in Jammu?

Long before MahaMad was a twinkle in his dad's eyes, Hindus were present in Jammu for thousands of years.

Just now, Cation said:

Not in mainland China honey. You would be long gone. Hongkong and Maccau are not a part of mainland China. 

I'm talking about mainland China only asshole. HongKong ofcourse is too awesome, with different kinds of people jostling to set the agenda for the city.

mainland china itself has communist movements that are critical of the party. the communist party's grip on China is not as complete as you would believe. China is more provincial than India - governance wise. It gives people a lot of leeway to abuse the local govt, as a proxxy of abusing CCP.

China will surprise you guys one day by imploding politically. just wait and watch. lol.

1 minute ago, Cation said:

If you think there is no Muslim who supports scrapping of article 370, you're wrong. India doesn't kill someone for the religion they follow, never will. 

you argue like a child.

i ask the simple question. Is it moral to do an action? you keep pointing to others who do similar things, when its nowhere related to what it is you are doing.

good luck.

Zalimo, O Kafiro, Kashmir harmara chod do”.

(O! Merciless, O! Kafirs leave our Kashmir)

“Kashmir mein agar rehna hai, Allah-ho-Akbar kahna hoga”

(Any one wanting to live in Kashmir will have to convert to Islam)

La Sharqia la gharbia, Islamia! Islamia!

From East to West, there will be only Islam

“Musalmano jago, Kafiro bhago”, 

(O! Muslims, Arise, O! Kafirs, scoot)

“Islam hamara maqsad hai, Quran hamara dastur hai, jehad hamara Rasta hai”

(Islam is our objective, Q’uran is our constitution, Jehad is our way of our life)

“Kashmir banega Pakistan”

(Kashmir will become Pakistan)

“Kashir banawon Pakistan, Bataw varaie, Batneiw saan”

(We will turn Kashmir into Pakistan alongwith Kashmiri Pandit women, but without their men folk)

“Pakistan se kya Rishta? La Ilah-e- Illalah”

(Islam defines our relationship with Pakistan)

Dil mein rakho Allah ka khauf; Hath mein rakho Kalashnikov.

(With fear of Allah ruling your hearts, wield a Kalashnikov)

“Yahan kya chalega, Nizam-e- Mustafa”

(We want to be ruled under Shari’ah)

“People’s League ka kya paigam, Fateh, Azadi aur Islam”

(“What is the message of People’s League? Victory, Freedom and Islam.”)

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

I'm talking about mainland China only asshole. HongKong ofcourse is too awesome, with different kinds of people jostling to set the agenda for the city.

mainland china itself has communist movements that are critical of the party. the communist party's grip on China is not as complete as you would believe. China is more provincial than India - governance wise. It gives people a lot of leeway to abuse the local govt, as a proxxy of abusing CCP.

China will surprise you guys one day by imploding politically. just wait and watch. lol.

If you're not a part of Heibei province in Beijing, or not a part of Shanghai, your not a part of the capitalist movement you talk about. The rest of China, doesn't even have enough liberty to follow a religion, speak their language, express their opinion, talk against the Government. In which world is that considered as freedom or anarchy? 

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

You mean there were muslims in Jammu before Pandits came?

How did this miracle happen?

Was MahaMad's mommy getting it on with local Jammu lad and gave birth to Islam in Jammu?

Long before MahaMad was a twinkle in his dad's eyes, Hindus were present in Jammu for thousands of years.

yeah, fcukface. Jammu was majority muslim before they were genocided in Jammu by the great hari singh's attack dogs - dogra militants.

5 minutes ago, Cation said:

look child. in the adult world, you don't argue by pointing out other's mistakes. 

if you want to act all manly and sh1t, just stop justifying your crap and keep doing it.

this whiny arguing is just irritating.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

you argue like a child.

i ask the simple question. Is it moral to do an action? you keep pointing to others who do similar things, when its nowhere related to what it is you are doing.

good luck.

Do you compare a country to a country when you talk about morals or do you compare a country to a person? As a person your morals are based on the choices you make. As a country, you cannot make any decision without having someone oppose it, especially in a democracy. So no decision a country takes can ever be moral because it is bound to be injust to a select few. 

look child. in the adult world, you don't argue by pointing out other's mistakes. 

if you want to act all manly and sh1t, just stop justifying your crap and keep doing it.

this whiny arguing is just irritating.

You didn't answer my question. Which country has a democracy that doesn't indulge in lobbying?