144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

ikkada pillalni custody loki teesukoni vadilesaru. What is there to protest that? They did something wrong they took them in custody warned them and released. Edho concentration camps lo pettinantha scene chesthunnaru. 

Neeku pillalu unnara? Or 9 years unnappudu ninnu nee siblings ni custody loki theesukunte how do you feel? US lo kaadhu. Typical Indian police/military system lo. The scars given to them in their childhood...will be carried out rest of their lives. They will consider whoever did to them as enemies. You are ideally making enemies out of small children. Any unfair treament by state or any inistituation on the kids is like raping a woman brutally. Physcological impact.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

yeah, ma nanna did one mistake in his entire life (regardin me). He let my school principal ask me to kneel down in front of him, and slapped me, while he was in the room. and threaten to rusticate me from school.

because I seriously hurt a few kids in my class, who bullied me continuously for over an year. I was 15. my principal didn't ask why I did it. my father didn't. They just assumed that since I left 4 boys (all of thm atleast a good feet taller than I'm) shaken, I must be punished. also because it was a 99% brahmin school, and I'm one of the few non brahmins there (but this was obvious only on hindsight, ofcourse).

I never forgave my dad for that. even after his death I don't forgive him. ofcourse I left that idiotic school soon after.

what kind of kids are you talking about? the kids who grow up in a militarized zone, and with some semblance of self respect or kids who learn how to be slave to the system just like their parents?

asalu why is military even handling kids ani neeku thochaledhu. you are asking bullshit questions about the reaction. what if military molests them? I;m sure military people are such creatures. 

teeskoni vadaladam kaadhu. asalu teeskoney kudadhu. its possible only because its a militarized zone. 

what kind of parent do you want to be? one that allows the govt to handle their kids, or one that protects them even if they did something wrong. because kids always do something wrong. its not the state's job to punish them. simple fact.

so basically you think a whole caste is responsible for 4 15 year old brahmin kids ????  adolf hitler during childhood was ill-treated by few jews and he justified holocaust on them. i dont find the difference in thoughts and ideology

P.S. i know its a FAKE story of yours but just considering hypothetically

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, lovemystate said:

yevado yerri pappa gaadu pakistan lo criminals rape chesthe heehehehe hahaha anti post vesadu Ikkada daarunalu chesedhi criminals gaadhu ekanga indian govt ee

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/children-among-minors-detained-kashmir-article-370-abrogation-reports-1605322-2019-10-01

default-user.png
Aneesha Mathur 
New Delhi
October 1, 2019
UPDATED: October 1, 2019 23:56 IST

9-year-olds among 144 minors detained in Kashmir since Article 370 abrogation: Reports

Eighty six children were picked-up under Preventive Detention provisions of the Criminal procedure Code. (Image for Representation/PTI)

Children as young as 9-years-old had been picked up under preventive detention in the immediate aftermath of the August 5 lockdown in Jammu and Kashmir, a report filed before the Supreme court on Tuesday said.

The report filed by the four-judge Juvenile Justice Committee (JJC) of the J&K High court, however, maintains that the detainee’ children were released from custody on the same day as their detention’ and no child was kept or taken into illegal detention by the Police authorities as strict adherence is placed on the provisions of the Juvenile Justice Act.

The four-member JJC, which includes justices AM Magrey, DS Thakur, Sanjeev Kumar and Rashid Ali Dar of the J&K High court, has not made any comments on the inquiry conducted, but has reproduced the report filed by the DGP Srinagar, who has "categorically refuted the assertions and allegations made in the media reports" and the PIL.

According to the data attached to the report, 144 children under 18 years of age had been picked up by police between August 5 and September 23 this year.

Eighty six of these children were picked-up under Preventive Detentio

Poye pak forums la post cheyye

e

13 minutes ago, batman2 said:

so basically you think a whole caste is responsible for 4 15 year old brahmin kids ????  adolf hitler during childhood was ill-treated by few jews and he justified holocaust on them. i dont find the difference in thoughts and ideology

Yes, whole brahmin caste is responsible ... not only for that...for dividing the people in the name of caste originally which is the root cause of evils in the society. Inka siggu anedhi unte, they should leave that dirty caste and try undoing all the $hit they did or at least be no-caste human. Otherwise, they should be blamed and held responsible for whatever the crimes they did for thousands of years in the name of religion dividing the people.

59 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

the way military behaves, even a 9yr old can understand that these are foreigners insulting his people.

LOL really??? you have shown your IQ.

Just asking did the 9 yr old ayeshha knew she was being raped by the evil in 6th century?

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Have you tried to help Kashmiris? Are you running any charity to help them? I would like to see it. If not, like I said, you are unauthentic

the balls on you to claim this. Are you running any charity to help brahmin men/women who've married below their hierarchy and have been laid out to pasture by their spouses? lol. what gave you the right to proactively troll brahmin women about their spousal choices? lol.

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Isn’t it hypocritical of you to call out casteism in India after you have taken all the advantages of it?

how is it any less hypocritical to shill for casteist attitudes, just because you benefited from them, while also claiming that India should maintain its social status quo, and that people who speak out against India should be tried for treason? lol.

7 minutes ago, batman2 said:

I said I didn't care about the caste at that time. It's much later in my early 30s I became aware of caste. I never claimed that they bullied me with caste. 

46 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Indian kids can be brainwashed from pre kg levels into nationalism, while kashmiri kids cannot be. 

is that your argument, assholes?

lol rectum, i dont take your 7 yr old nephew seriously. the question here is how dumbfcuk you are in saying a 9 yr old has an informed opinion

13 minutes ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

Neeku pillalu unnara? Or 9 years unnappudu ninnu nee siblings ni custody loki theesukunte how do you feel? US lo kaadhu. Typical Indian police/military system lo. The scars given to them in their childhood...will be carried out rest of their lives. They will consider whoeven did to them as enemies. You are ideally making enemies out of small children. Any unfair treament by state or any inistituation on the kids is like raping a woman brutally. Physcological impact.

If pillalni custody loki teesukokoodadhu even if they did wrong ante what is the use of juvenile correction system? This is all assuming children were not harmed.

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

lol rectum, i dont take your 7 yr old nephew seriously. the question here is how dumbfcuk you are in saying a 9 yr old has an informed opinion

I said that a 9yr old knows to throw a stone at a dog. nothing more.

13 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Only in your world does racism not exist in the US. In 2018, 17 people died from purely anti-semetic hatred. What do you call that? You talk as if everything is fair and square here. Isn’t it hypocritical of you to call out casteism in India after you have taken all the advantages of it? You only seem to criticize one side only. That it self shows that you are biased. Your intentions seem unauthentic. You can have your gripes with BJP (and in your mind Brahmins as you think that they dominate that party), but for people like @crashnburn, you are also a target. You are openly criticizing India’s Actions, but how much have you acted genuinely in real life? Have you tried to help Kashmiris? Are you running any charity to help them? I would like to see it. If not, like I said, you are unauthentic - you just want to fight because someone else got wronged by BJP.

I did not say there is no racism in usa ..i said among whites there is none. And jews are not whites. If you look at europe until 1945 germans were slaughtering british and french and british were slaughtering italians. But in american whites just get along.

Just now, Rushabhi said:

If pillalni custody loki teesukokoodadhu even if they did wrong ante what is the use of juvenile correction system? This is all assuming children were not harmed.

those are for serious crimes. throwin a rock is not a serious crime. compared to pellet injuries some kids these ages suffer. a few losing their vision.

10 minutes ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

Yes, whole brahmin caste is responsible ... not only for that...for dividing the people in the name of caste originally which is the root cause of evils in the society. Inka siggu anedhi unte, they should leave that dirty caste and try undoing all the $hit they did or at least be non-caste human. Otherwise, they should be blamed and held responsible for whatever the crimes they did for thousands of years in the name of religion dividing the people.

the mistake that  brahmin school principal did was to just leave you by slapping and ur idiotic dad by justnot doing anything

the pricipal and ur dad should have stuck a cricket stump in your arse and whipped you so much and should have made you incapable of forming any opinions  

16 minutes ago, batman2 said:

I was bullied because i'm a short person. also because i'm smarter than everyone in that class. also because I didn't care for ranks. and to socialize with most of those assholes.