144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

the mistake that  brahmin school principal did was to just leave you by slapping and ur idiotic dad by justnot doing anything

the pricipal and ur dad should have stuck a cricket stump in your arse and whipped you so much and should have made you incapable of forming any opinions  

lol. you do that to your kid. he/she will turn out great. good luck.

8 minutes ago, batman2 said:

the mistake that  brahmin school principal did was to just leave you by slapping and ur idiotic dad by justnot doing anything

the pricipal and ur dad should have stuck a cricket stump in your arse and whipped you so much and should have made you incapable of forming any opinions  

Reply that to @crashnburn.

But you do that to your kid or make your kids just like you ingnorant, foolish...thats blissful. Or leave them to have objective thinking and let them be free from your stupid brahminic $hit. If your kid is free from your stupid cultural/religious thinking, then you do what you suggested about cricket stump. They will stuck a cricket bat back into your arse.

23 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

lol. you do that to your kid. he/she will turn out great. good luck.

Kid would be happy if the kid is just like him. If the kid has free/fair objective thinking, he will return the cricket bat into his arse.

These stupid guys never undertand how deep they are drowned into this brahminic $hit. Mentally slaved over the generations leaving any trails of their origins.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I did not say there is no racism in usa ..i said among whites there is none. And jews are not whites. If you look at europe until 1945 germans were slaughtering british and french and british were slaughtering italians. But in american whites just get along.

You just don’t see it then. You said that the polish are allowed to freely mingle with the rest of the whites, but it is exactly opposite. The polish are seen as below the traditional whites. They are stereotyped to be construction workers and of low class- not any different from casteism. Read about polish construction workers and the hatred they get in white communities. Some of the Eastern Europeans are treated worse too. Aren’t they conveniently not white for you? Yeah anyone of slavic descent is probably not white in your mind. Since when did the Spanish get acceptance among the whites? What about the Italians? They literally live in different communities in the north east. They are all stereotyped. Ask anyone of Italian or Spanish descent and they have some choice stories to tell. For all the equality that you claim they have, why are the Irish treated as someone who is “beneath” the traditional whites? Even today someone with an Irish surname gets targeted. We may have come a long way from ads like this being posted, but it is still alive-just underground.

165357970.0.jpg

one of my kids asked me the other day about 'how to be a good person'. haha..

i don't know. I really don't. Even I'm not a good person. even though I try to be. I spend a lot of time pissing people off on a db, because I can't get over the fact that those dumbfcuks disrespect me. I'm obviously not a good person.

I want to understand people, and where their views come from, and I have a lot of understanding for people who have a stake in an issue whatever their views are. but when people start calling for all kinds of sh1t just because they can, and because they are not personally affected by the consequences of their call, I really have no response to it that I can classify as good.

I either challenge them on their facts, or just let it be. both of them are horrible bad choices.

well anyway, I told my kid that I don't know what it is to be a good person, but that perhaps we'll find out together.

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You just don’t see it then. You said that the polish are allowed to freely mingle with the rest of the whites, but it is exactly opposite. The polish are seen as below the traditional whites. They are stereotyped to be construction workers and of low class- not any different from casteism. Read about polish construction workers and the hatred they get in white communities. Some of the Eastern Europeans are treated worse too. Aren’t they conveniently not white for you? Yeah anyone of slavic descent is probably not white in your mind. Since when did the Spanish get acceptance among the whites? What about the Italians? They literally live in different communities in the north east. They are all stereotyped. Ask anyone of Italian or Spanish descent and they have some choice stories to tell. For all the equality that you claim they have, why are the Irish treated as someone who is “beneath” the traditional whites? Even today someone with an Irish surname gets targeted. We may have come a long way from ads like this being posted, but it is still alive-just underground.

165357970.0.jpg

god, you are so dumb.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

Kid would be happy if the kid is just like him. If the kid has free/fair objective thinking, he will return the cricket bat into his arse.

These stupid guys never undertand how deep they are drowned into this brahminic $. Mentally slaved over the generations leaving any trails of their origins.

don't take that idiot seriously. he's the kind of gullible slave that govts around the world salivate over. 

6 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

165357970.0.jpg

Rey mental ..irish polish now have no discrimination ..no one refuses to marry because they are polish ..they may use it for some jokes here and there but no one forces irish to clean toilets or anything ..if you are irish or polish american every door will be open to you in america 

12 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

165357970.0.jpg

Dummy argument. They ar allowed to mingle just like any other inlcuding turks and muslims. They are seen below normal ones not because they belong to certain country or race. Its because of the certain incidents happening frequentl with their involvement. me talking about the things in the UK/EU.

12 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Rey mental ..irish polish now have no discrimination ..no one refuses to marry because they are polish ..they may use it for some jokes here and there but no one forces irish to clean toilets or anything ..if you are irish or polish american every door will be open to you in america 

Point lekapothe thittadam shuru annamata.. malli nuvvu respect gurinchi maatladatam. 

Konchem unna, ekkuva unna discrimination, discrimination ye. If there is no discrimination, why are the Irish living in different communities? Why do they go only to Irish Catholic Churches and polish Catholic Churches? You probably were never part of white forums or groups. Valla hidden racism ela untundhi neeku theliyadhu.. edo office 2-3 cases choosi universal acceptance undhi anukuntunnavu. I saw Irish kids being bullied infront of my own eyes- being called a “leprechaun”. Hey that is all fun and jokes right!!

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Point lekapothe thittadam shuru annamata.. malli nuvvu respect gurinchi maatladatam. 

Konchem unna, ekkuva unna discrimination, discrimination ye. If there is no discrimination, why are the Irish living in different communities? Why do they go only to Irish Catholic Churches and polish Catholic Churches? You probably were never part of white forums or groups. Valla hidden racism ela untundhi neeku theliyadhu.. edo office 2-3 cases choosi universal acceptance undhi anukuntunnavu. I saw Irish kids being bullied infront of my own eyes- being called a “leprechaun”. Hey that is all fun and jokes right!!

you are still dumb.

38 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I did not say there is no racism in usa ..i said among whites there is none. And jews are not whites. If you look at europe until 1945 germans were slaughtering british and french and british were slaughtering italians. But in american whites just get along.

Rey bose D K ..nee half dick tho half brain posts veyaku ra...edi sarigga telidu and you'll keep on barking like a puppy dog..just get into your kennel

the same dummyvariable, when I called him out for copying white nationalist talking points to apply it to justify India's casteist structure, the moron vehemently denied ever being part of a white forum, and that he drew his racist ideas only out of his experience among Indians. haha..

now suddenly he becomes an expert on white forums. so which forums are you talking about, genius? the one with reactionary kids like 4chan, or sophisticated traditionalist racist ones like majorityrights?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Haha That ID is superdumb. He makes pretentious statements which he cannot back up with facts

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

you really dont grasp some basic things ..equating caste to being polish in america