144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

2 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

aren't you claiming that our police and army are busy in getting BJ from you? forcefully?

wear one mask loser, it is confusing

again boring. be original fcuker. 

ofcourse expecting originality from statecucks is kinda pointless. lol.

the only thing this persistent troll knows is to turn my own words against me, minus the panache.

this is among the most disgusting trolls

but this time I'm proud of him, for having volunteered to being my fcuktoy. When I decide to fcuk this db, this is the ID that is going to be made an example of. 

and I don't need police/army to help me fcuk him, like that coward does.

22 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

the only thing this persistent troll knows is to turn my own words against me, minus the panache.

this is among the most disgusting trolls

but this time I'm proud of him, for having volunteered to being my fcuktoy. When I decide to fcuk this db, this is the ID that is going to be made an example of. 

and I don't need police/army to help me fcuk him, like that coward does.

lol loser crying his heart out, why waste your energy here? join your brothers across LoC and meet the Indian Army one fine day, they will make sure you are dispatched to the 72 that are waiting for you, and meanwhile you guys are more interested in young boys than virgin girls, is it true?

1 minute ago, kingcasanova said:

lol loser crying his heart out, why waste your energy here? join your brothers across LoC and meet the Indian Army one fine day, they will make sure you are dispatched to the 72 that are waiting for you, and meanwhile you guys are more interested in young boys than virgin girls, is it true?

stuck like tape on repeat.

so for how long do I have to bear this nuisance before your lapdogs show up?

11 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

stuck like tape on repeat.

so for how long do I have to bear this nuisance before your lapdogs show up?

did you also face this during your childhood?

is that why you became a maniac living in self denial?

would you have been well socialized had you been protected from the abuse?

Just now, kingcasanova said:

did you also face this during your childhood?

is that why you became a maniac living in self denial?

would you have been well socialized had you been protected from the abuse?

I wouldn't socialize with racists anyway, and people who have no reading comprehension skills like you.

19 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

I wouldn't socialize with racists anyway, and people who have no reading comprehension skills like you.

racism ekkada nunchi vachindiraa, i am not white, crying skills lo inka training ivvaali neeku cheppu mee akha gaadiki

10 hours ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

Kid would be happy if the kid is just like him. If the kid has free/fair objective thinking, he will return the cricket bat into his arse.

These stupid guys never undertand how deep they are drowned into this brahminic $hit. Mentally slaved over the generations leaving any trails of their origins.

i guess you are talking abt the kashmiri kids when it comes to using cricket bat

1 hour ago, dasari said:

yes ur correct...your thread has title "r@pe"..go there and enjoy...

uhho, looks like I hit a sweet spot...

Do you know why so many people exist who wants to cover up the crimes of muslims?

And do you why so many Hindus who hate themselves exist?

Its incredible that we Hindus have been taught nothing about the genocide of Hindus by Islamic invasions.

Even worse is that we have seen this Genocide happen in our life time in Kashmir, Pakistan and Bangladesh. It;s still happening but we will pretend it's not.

4 minutes ago, prasadr said:

uhho, looks like I hit a sweet spot...

Do you know why so many people exist who wants to cover up the crimes of muslims?

And do you why so many Hindus who hate themselves exist?

Its incredible that we Hindus have been taught nothing about the genocide of Hindus by Islamic invasions.

Even worse is that we have seen this Genocide happen in our life time in Kashmir, Pakistan and Bangladesh. It;s still happening but we will pretend it's not.

hindu hindhu hindu...ide gola ... nuvvu humans ki puttavaa...hindus ki puttava...

14 minutes ago, dasari said:

hindu hindhu hindu...ide gola ... nuvvu humans ki puttavaa...hindus ki puttava...

OMG,

are you for real?

Why don't you ask this question to muslims who have reduced us to near ZERO % in Kashmir, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan?

We Hindus are humans, that's why we don't follow what muslims have done to Hindus in kashmir to muslims in rest of India.

But we can at least expose them and ask questions...can't we?

It's a pity that people want to hide crimes of Islam.

How is exposing Islam a crime against Humanity?