144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

6 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

now I am seriously thinking of bringing these IDs to cyber cell's notice

you should. it'll be funny when it blows up on you.

i mean funny for me. 

This is probably one of the high quality threads where people discussed civilizations. how they advanced and reality of failure of indian state. Most of threads just castes ni thittukovatam, politics atta untai . But this is the only thread people threaten with Indian legal this and that. It is openly admitting that if you are indian you cannot ask real questions or have quality discussion. You live in world worst poverty abuse your fellow castes but worship the idea of india (while desperately waiting for a green card 😂) like a kattu baanisa. As i said the very definition of hell.

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

You already lost face is this thread after spouting shite. That guy literally tried to clutch at straws by saying that racism doesn’t exist in America.  You couldn’t put in a valid argument so called me “dumb”. Is that the best insult you could come up with lol? You were quite clearly wound up after losing the argument  and resorted to making multiple comments for every single comment I made. Keep crying. What you wish for will not happen in the real world and the likes of you will be sectioned for being deranged. 

dude, lol. so I lost an argument that you were having with someone else. Is that your claim?

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

This is probably one of the high quality threads where people discussed civilizations. how they advanced and reality of failure of indian state. Most of threads just castes ni thittukovatam, politics atta untai . But this is the only thread people threaten with Indian legal this and that. It is openly admitting that if you are indian you cannot ask real questions or have quality discussion. You live in world worst poverty abuse your fellow castes but worship the idea of india (while desperately waiting for a green card 😂) like a kattu baanisa. As i said the very definition of hell.

take it easy. you are in the states, and I bounce off a RW's ip. these dumbshits can't do sh1t.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

the dumbfcuk got pissed off at my attitude towards the worlds greatest army (in his dreams).

and he thinks that he can shut me down.

no idea why he's pissed off at you. orey @kingcasanova, lovemystate is a CBN supporter. lol.

Just now, crashnburn said:

yeah, and when you give blowjobs to your police/army, do it on live tv too.

aren't you claiming that our police and army are busy in getting BJ from you? forcefully?

wear one mask loser, it is confusing