144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

I want our db genius to describe in detail, white on white racism in the US. I'm pretty sure he's going to cop out by claiming that it applies to some county in rural kentucky, and not to cosmopolitan centers in the US.

or he's gonna claim that he's seeing some white chick, who poured her heart out to him about how she was bullied as a slavic immigrant kid in the US.

asshole, racism exists at all levels. I called you dumb because you try so desperately justify your own racism by pointing to others racism that is unrelated to you. is that what you think makes you 'authentic'? lol.

Racism is not something you can assign to a race or caste or Creed. You can't say a whole race is racist. It is people that are racist, not races. You with your hatred sound like a bigger racist to me than anyone you describe. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

you really dont grasp some basic things ..equating caste to being polish in america

Ye? If the polish are being discriminated and treated as only construction workers and if the Irish are only suitable to work in the dock yards and pubs, and the Italians are stereotyped to be manual laborers, and  the Spanish to be lawn movers and cleaners then what is the difference then? FYI Italians are called “wops” and the Spanish are called “spics” (derogatory term arising from them using the phrase “do you espeak ingles?”). The Germans are called “krauts” and the polish “poles”. It is all discrimination only. 

1 minute ago, Cation said:

Racism is not something you can assign to a race or caste or Creed. You can't say a whole race is racist. It is people that are racist, not races. You with your hatred sound like a bigger racist to me than anyone you describe. 

who? who assigned racism to one race?

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

who? who assigned racism to one race?

+_(

56 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I did not say there is no racism in usa ..i said among whites there is none. And jews are not whites. If you look at europe until 1945 germans were slaughtering british and french and british were slaughtering italians. But in american whites just get along.

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Ye? If the polish are being discriminated and treated as only construction workers and if the Irish are only suitable to work in the dock yards and pubs, and the Italians are stereotyped to be manual laborers, and  the Spanish to be lawn movers and cleaners then what is the difference then? FYI Italians are called “wogs” and the Spanish are called “spics” (derogatory term arising from them using the phrase “do you espeak ingles?”). The Germans are called “krauts” and the polish “poles”. It is all discrimination only. 

haha.. you try too hard. but when you included Germans in this list, I couldn't help but laugh at the 'authenticity' of your desperate attempt.

you shouldn't let your incel minions confuse between the terms 'stereotypes' and 'racism'. 

so does DummyVariable understand what is referred to as racism, or is he just trying to piss everywhere in the hope he'll hit the right spot before he runs out of piss?

white on white 'racism' is like that iyengar thenkalai vadagalai fight. happy? lol. 

I have to admit DummyVariable always struck me as passable for a 15yr old racist white kid, except he suddenly started talking about the awesomeness of Indian 'culture' out of nowhere. and confused the heck out of me.

then he became a running joke by claiming all sorts of bullshit about how women should behave. losing whatever initial sophistication he attained when he was defending whites on this db.

now he shills for this 3rd rate country called India. I guess DummyVariable is just playing to the gallery in this db, just like evry other dumbfcuk here. nothing special to look at there.

but I enjoy the fact that DummyVariable is an open and proud incel. perhaps the only one of his kind in this db.

I don't want to make fun of incels generally, but this one is begging me to :(

11 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

so does DummyVariable understand what is referred to as racism, or is he just trying to piss everywhere in the hope he'll hit the right spot before he runs out of piss?

white on white 'racism' is like that iyengar thenkalai vadagalai fight. happy? lol. 

6 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

I have to admit DummyVariable always struck me as passable for a 15yr old racist white kid, except he suddenly started talking about the awesomeness of Indian 'culture' out of nowhere. and confused the heck out of me.

then he became a running joke by claiming all sorts of bullshit about how women should behave. losing whatever initial sophistication he attained when he was defending whites on this db.

now he shills for this 3rd rate country called India. I guess DummyVariable is just playing to the gallery in this db, just like evry other dumbfcuk here. nothing special to look at there.

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

but I enjoy the fact that DummyVariable is an open and proud incel. perhaps the only one of his kind in this db.

I don't want to make fun of incels generally, but this one is begging me to :(

Let me know if you have anything important to say. You already lost the argument and have resorted to abuse. Imagine posting 200 comments and still losing the argument!! CITI_c$y

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Let me know if you have anything important to say. You already lost the argument and have resorted to abuse. Imagine posting 200 comments and still losing the argument!! 

what argument did I lose? lol.