Half of TSRTC to go private

hyperbole

28 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

No he isn’t. He built an entire extremely shitty world view to justify his andhra hatred. Huge sucker for modi and Hindi as well.

he's a fair weather friend to everyone. except to Andhra. he's a bigot against AP people. other things are flexible.

15 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

hmmm.. what's the point of transferring to private players if they have to be subsidized from the public money?

Again,

Who is transferring stuff to private players ? where does the private players come into the picture in a scene where RTC still exist and call the shots ? Private players will only supply the buses and fleet maintenance to the RTC. 

RTC is suffering huge loses because of fleet maintenance and loans and its bus building units, to avoid this, RTC is hiring the buses from private players which would be run on the routes decided by the RTC and ticket prices capped. 

Where is the private players come into force in this picture and when subsidized travel is offered, how does this effect the private players in the loop ? They are not the one who are calling the shots...They get paid for their hires and nothing else and in metro region, there may be some other arrangements in place considering the nature of travel systems.

@crashnburn Kaka...I think you have very wrong understanding of this private players coming into the picture...and debating based on wrong assumptions.

You are forcibly applying the the rabbit with three legs theory...

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Again,

Who is transferring stuff to private players ? where does the private players come into the picture in a scene where RTC still exist and call the shots ? Private players will only supply the buses and fleet maintenance to the RTC. 

RTC is suffering huge loses because of fleet maintenance and loans and its bus building units, to avoid this, RTC is hiring the buses from private players which would be run on the routes decided by the RTC and ticket prices capped. 

Where is the private players come into force in this picture and when subsidized travel is offered, how does this effect the private players in the loop ? They are not the one who are calling the shots...They get paid for their hires and nothing else and in metro region, there may be some other arrangements in place considering the nature of travel systems.

don't jump from one point to another, and ask me silly questions. my response was to your comment (exactly the part I quoted).

about hires, I wrote another long comment.

RTC suffering losses - its the same story in every corner of the world. Its not unique to TSRTC.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@crashnburn Kaka...I think you have very wrong understanding of this private players coming into the picture...and debating based on wrong assumptions.

You are forcibly applying the the rabbit with three legs theory...

you are giving yourself too much credit, when you can't clearly explain a simple thing, in a coherent way without jumping from one topic to the other.

understanding what hires are is not a big deal. i'm not a dumbfcuk. you are the one who's too smart to look at what I'm saying.

I completely understand what you are saying, and its no different from the rationale that every govt uses to outsource parts of its system.

for someone who proudly claims that he never accepts defeat in a debate, you sure call the other person 'rabbit 3 legs" a little too much. like I said, I'm more open minded and have no shame in accepting when I'm wrong.

Halwa, you are not saying anything new here.

you are just repeating what the govt is saying, and insisting that you are right.

but the worker also has a point of view. you are dismissing it arrogantly.

why? because you think this is capitalist world, and this is how it'll be, was your original claim. that's just heights of arrogance. its not an argument.

in fact, there's no rational way you can justify your claim, unless you have access to white paper that says that hires are cheaper in the long run. because the worker rep is claiming the hires cost them 600crs, and they could've had new fleet of buses for that amount.

not to forget that the govt chose a private player to operate the electric bus (for which govt gave 70lakhs subsidy per bus), and bought 30 of those. next, are you goign to claim that electric buses (that cost 2cr) are the future of public transport? who'll pay for the tickets, and how much burden should the govt bear, and for what?

seriously man, workers make much sense than any govt rep.

Just now, crashnburn said:

Halwa, you are not saying anything new here.

you are just repeating what the govt is saying, and insisting that you are right.

but the worker also has a point of view. you are dismissing it arrogantly.

why? because you think this is capitalist world, and this is how it'll be, was your original claim. that's just heights of arrogance. its not an argument.

in fact, there's no rational way you can justify your claim, unless you have access to white paper that says that hires are cheaper in the long run. because the worker rep is claiming the hires cost them 600crs, and they could've had new fleet of buses for that amount.

not to forget that the govt chose a private player to operate the electric bus (for which govt gave 70lakhs subsidy per bus), and bought 30 of those. next, are you goign to claim that electric buses (that cost 2cr) are the future of public transport? who'll pay for the tickets, and how much burden should the govt bear, and for what?

seriously man, workers make much sense than any govt rep.

That's right. workers make much sense than any govt rep but some times there is a need to overhaul the system and that's what is happening now.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

That's right. workers make much sense than any govt rep but some times there is a need to overhaul the system and that's what is happening now.

that's what i conceded in my previous post. so don't go around using 'rabbit 3 legs' with me again, as if I'm being an obstinate asshole.

for some reason govts decide to change track. that's all.

there's no need to insult the workers.

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

that's what i conceded in my previous post. so don't go around using 'rabbit 3 legs' with me again, as if I'm being an obstinate asshole.

for some reason govts decide to change track. that's all.

there's no need to insult the workers.

No where did the workers were insulted, they just got cheated by electoral politics.

Political promises cannot be the base for any commitments from the governments. If someone promised workers to do benefit and not able to, its better the workers turn against the party at the next available opportunity but not like this. Yes, I have an idea about the workers and union rights and they can legally go ahead with protests and strikes but that's not the solution.

A promise made for political gains cannot stand a base for worker's welfare. Just because a greedy politician promised some action and if they are not able to do so, then teach them a lesson in the same way, electorally. But it cannot stand a base for arguments.

So many promises were made and barely any of such promises were fulfilled in Republic of India and there is no need to take such promises seriously and go on a strike and cause public inconvenience especially during the festive times.

Hope you got my point.

what this teaches govt workers is, never overwork yourself for the sake of public. remind: teachers, policemen, fireworkers, everybody. just do your bare minimum. make sure you do some business on the side. be corrupt if you can.

in the end, you don't own the corporation that you work for, and the politician in power can do whatever he wants on a whim.

no wonder India is such a shitty country.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

No where did the workers were insulted, they just got cheated by electoral politics.

Political promises cannot be the base for any commitments from the governments. If someone promised workers to do benefit and not able to, its better the workers turn against the party at the next available opportunity but not like this. Yes, I have an idea about the workers and union rights and they can legally go ahead with protests and strikes but that's not the solution.

A promise made for political gains cannot stand a base for worker's welfare. Just because a greedy politician promised some action and if they are not able to do so, then teach them a lesson in the same way, electorally. But it cannot stand a base for arguments.

So many promises were made and barely any of such promises were fulfilled in Republic of India and there is no need to take such promises seriously and go on a strike and cause public inconvenience especially during the festive times.

Hope you got my point.

ok