Half of TSRTC to go private

hyperbole

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

A promise made for political gains cannot stand a base for worker's welfare. Just because a greedy politician promised some action and if they are not able to do so, then teach them a lesson in the same way, electorally. But it cannot stand a base for arguments.

don't start a new debate.

you are mocking democracy itself, if you are claiming that the leader cannot be held to account for the trash promises he made while on campaign.

what teach lesson electorally? dude, ppl can't wait for 5yrs for every demand of theirs. just let it go.

you like to shill for people in power. but make lousy arguments.

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

No where did the workers were insulted, they just got cheated by electoral politics.

Political promises cannot be the base for any commitments from the governments. If someone promised workers to do benefit and not able to, its better the workers turn against the party at the next available opportunity but not like this. Yes, I have an idea about the workers and union rights and they can legally go ahead with protests and strikes but that's not the solution.

A promise made for political gains cannot stand a base for worker's welfare. Just because a greedy politician promised some action and if they are not able to do so, then teach them a lesson in the same way, electorally. But it cannot stand a base for arguments.

So many promises were made and barely any of such promises were fulfilled in Republic of India and there is no need to take such promises seriously and go on a strike and cause public inconvenience especially during the festive times.

Hope you got my point.

personally I think people in power can do is to not engage. stone cold silence.

there's no way their actions can be justified. you should try it too.

arguing like this makes you look silly. just like it would if anyone took this stance.

Just now, kidney said:

edaithe emundhi...

I support KChR decision - once for all decision vasthe chalu

ii blackmail pothe chalu

which decision? his decision to fire workers is illegal. court vaadi mokham meedha oosthadi. malli workers ni teesko mantadhi.

5 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

which decision? his decision to fire workers is illegal. court vaadi mokham meedha oosthadi. malli workers ni teesko mantadhi.

every 6 months strike notice...

Metro-rtc common Pass ki issue...    loss 1500Crore/annum antaru...

edo oka solution ki way dorikindi... 

Calm ga vuntae - inka eppudu solution dorukutadhi samara... every 6 months strike notice ae gaa... 

1 minute ago, kidney said:

Metro-rtc common Passki issue...    loss 1500Crore/annum antaru...

Calm ga vuntae - inka eppudu solution dorukutadhi samara... every 6 months strike notice ae gaa... 

Every 6 months notice why happening?. 

1 minute ago, kidney said:

Metro-rtc common Pass ki issue...    loss 1500Crore/annum antaru...

lol. illegal ra babu antuntey, edho way dorikindi antav malli.

kcr emi peekaledu. the only thing he can do is, slowly destroy RTC. 

his idea of 30% hires, 20% private is a path for that only.

you have to wait for a couple terms for your dream of zero strikes to come through.

2 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

Every 6 months notice why happening?. 

Just now, crashnburn said:

lol. illegal ra babu antuntey, edho way dorikindi antav malli.

kcr emi peekaledu. the only thing he can do is, slowly destroy RTC. 

his idea of 30% hires, 20% private is a path for that only.

you have to wait for a couple terms for your dream of zero strikes to come through.

Common Ppl r least interested.. If I wanna Vote  M0d!/ Baboru/ KChR,  - I dont wanna learn about his cassette, wife, kids

Just now, kidney said:

Common Ppl r least interested.. If I wanna Vote  M0d!/ Baboru/ KChR,  - I dont wanna learn about his cassette, wife, kids

law is least interested in what common people think. they are stupid (if they think like you).