baledu anta cinema

kothavani

2 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

I wish to see a movie made on the telangana independence movement which shows police action, razakar @lovemystate atrocities, bairanpali massacre,   telangana raithanga sayuda poratam ila anni elements tho oka story teesthe deeni thalli blockbuster asalu. It should be done by a very good director not small director. 

_-_ malla inkodini kelukudu enduku thammi..

25 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yes brother even though their ideology seems flawed it is worth knowing their amount of dedication and hard work....especially this guy came from a privileged background...but knowingly chose that path...some times it is fascinating to look at them and their path and the way they got away from their materialistic leanings...if they would have joined the political mainstream we would have wonderful leaders today...not the riff Raff administering us...ultimately we need leaders like those to propel our country forward...their path was absolutely wrong but the end for which they were fighting could have been done in our political system....wrong means for the right end...

I know one of the person who studied rec warangal in  late nighties. He was a strong supporter to the leftist ideologies and very much interested towards it . His parents threatened him and he came to United States and finished his PhD and having a steady life ( last time good life undi ga ante it's a steady life Ani annatu ayana . For home good life is different one )

Late nighties was not a good time for them , rise of strong economic policies in India (they were against to privatization) , some of their good leaders were shot to death . All these combined factors suppressed them( even though their path of naxalism was not an appropriate way ).  He mentioned about this couple of years ago and he want his son to pursue his education in osmania univ ( which I felt strange ) , his personal choice 

20 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Hindus , modi Anna raa 

Modi has sold Indian interests all over the world. India has not seen a dumber pm than this loser in a long time.Hindus are so lol for supporting this idiot.

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

what? Modi is the dumbest fcuk ever. I laugh at Hindus who have hopes on that idiot. lol.

Expected brother nee nundi . Success ayina vallani choostey jealousy naa?? Just asking yaar . I am not saying about Hindus , just referring to modi only 

Antha ala modi ni hate cheyadani choosi asking . Pages pages essays rayaku raa babu

7 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

I know one of the person who studied rec warangal in  late nighties. He was a strong supporter to the leftist ideologies and very much interested towards it . His parents threatened him and he came to United States and finished his PhD and having a steady life ( last time good life undi ga ante it's a steady life Ani annatu ayana . For home good life is different one )

Late nighties was not a good time for them , rise of strong economic policies in India (they were against to privatization) , some of their good leaders were shot to death . All these combined factors suppressed them( even though their path of naxalism was not an appropriate way ).  He mentioned about this couple of years ago and he want his son to pursue his education in osmania univ ( which I felt strange ) , his personal choice

yeah. an utterly disinterested political person like you, offering opinion on politics. 

you first should grow some shame, and stop talking poiltics, if you think about life solely from your pov.

but you have no shame. I know.

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Expected brother nee nundi . Success ayina vallani choostey jealousy naa?? Just asking yaar . I am not saying about Hindus , just referring to modi only 

Antha ala modi ni hate cheyadani choosi asking . Pages pages essays rayaku raa babu

neekenti telivainollani choosthey shaking aa? paniki maalina questions adagatam.. gumpulo pandullaaga aravatam ivantha chestava. lol.

4 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Yeah the factors above mentioned by you were true to large extent and their rigid ideology..not recognising the caste structure in our socio economic landscape proved death knell to them...persons with strong left leanings atlaney untaru bro...my father wanted me to become a doctor so that I can do free service to the society...his actual belief was that in asking me to become a doctor...but reality is different...ikkada nenu thakkuva fees thesukoni chustha Anna...people will think that I'm providing substandard fee henceforth my expertise is substandard Ani decide chesthunnaru...enni ekkuva costly medicines rasthey antha manchi doctor annattu..em chesthamu...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

Modi has sold Indian interests all over the world. India has not seen a dumber pm than this loser in a long time.Hindus are so lol for supporting this idiot.

We see him as hero ( bhakths atleast ) 

Cm ga two terms , pm ga two terms . Politics lo success ( atleast in the contemporary politics ) ante power ee ga . Modi ki vachindhi 

Ideal leader examples cheppina, India lo antha ideal leader current generation lo leru ( unte cheppu)

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

yeah. an utterly disinterested political person like you, offering opinion on politics. 

you first should grow some shame, and stop talking poiltics, if you think about life solely from your pov.

but you have no shame. I know.

Endhi raa Babu nee badha??

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

neekenti telivainollani choosthey shaking aa? paniki maalina questions adagatam.. gumpulo pandullaaga aravatam ivantha chestava. lol.

Modi ni successful politician ga choosta Nenu 

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah the factors above mentioned by you were true to large extent and their rigid ideology..not recognising the caste structure in our socio economic landscape proved death knell to them...persons with strong left leanings atlaney untaru bro...my father wanted me to become a doctor so that I can do free service to the society...his actual belief was that in asking me to become a doctor...but reality is different...ikkada nenu thakkuva fees thesukoni chustha Anna...people will think that I'm providing substandard fee henceforth my expertise is substandard Ani decide chesthunnaru...enni ekkuva costly medicines rasthey antha manchi doctor annattu..em chesthamu...

rigid ideology ante?Modi gujarat lo pogrom ni nadipinchaadu,, but for ecoomic growth and corruption reasons kosam vaadiki vote eddaam aney laanti flexibility naa?

leftists fail because that ideology itself is not designed to capture power. everything marx wrote after his dissection of capital was crap.

every ideology is rigid. even the current neoliberalism. why are these assholes successful then?

rtc ni privatize chesthey competition valla services baagu padthaayi ani lafoot argument chesey vaallaki undey daaanni flexiblity antara?